The Midnighter VS Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Midnighter

VS

Colossus- Current

Midnighter or mutant?

Digi
Thunderclap.

Are Colossus' eyes still vulnerable. MNer would be able to take advantage. Otherwise, hurting him would be difficult (though, given that he's hurt Apollo, not impossible).

KingD19
Didn't he clap Apollos ears or something?

Digi
Originally posted by KingD19
Didn't he clap Apollos ears or something?

Yeah, that's what I'm referencing. I consider it a low showing for Apollo as much as a good one for MNer, but it's out there. Because Apollo's best durability feats are > Colossus.

xJLxKing
Apollo is full of low showing laughing out loud

pym-ftw
Piotr wins

FATALITY

KingD19
Originally posted by Digi
Yeah, that's what I'm referencing. I consider it a low showing for Apollo as much as a good one for MNer, but it's out there. Because Apollo's best durability feats are > Colossus.

Very true. But I'm pretty sure Mids specifically pointed out that even as durable as Apollo was, his inner ears were still vulnerable to tampering and he damaged them just slightly, but it was enough to throw off his equilibrium or something.

While Apollo is clearly a Superman-lite analogue, Colossus I think would be more resistant to that specific type of attack if Mids attempted it. Since even as a durable guy, Apollo clearly has soft tissues or at least softer than his normal ones. Colossus is solid metal through and through.

Also at this point, Colossus has tanked enough damage that should have done massive damage to his eyes that I think that weakness can be phased out. At least on forums and battleboards.

LordofBrooklyn
Midnighter has displayed that should give him the first strike against Colossus. Given his fighting ESP that is significant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.