Michael Myers (Rob Zombie) vs Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
1. Unarmed deathmatch in karate dojo
2. Michael gets his butcher knife.

Darth Martin
Khan.

Easily.

juggerman
Khan tho i don't think it would be so easy. Khan shouldn't lose a match tho imo

Mindset
No, it would be easy.

juggerman
Well agree to disagree then. I see Khan winning regardless

Darth Martin
His physical stats were superhuman. Somewhere, probably, between Captain America and Ozymandias, along with a seemingly high-level skill in martial arts, and a genius-level intellect.

Myers is just a really big, strong nutcase with a commendable tolerance to pain.

Not really fair.

BruceSkywalker
Khan takes both

golem370
It was assumed in the movie that he had carried his sister's headstone from the cemetery which according to the movie weighted 1000 pounds and he flipped a car in the second movie.

Lestov16
Michael takes this. I just saw ST: ID. Khan wasn't that impressive. His best feat was crushing Marcus's head, something Michael could also do. Otherwise, his hits didn't put Kirk down once, and Spock managed to bruise his face with punches. Michael is far stronger than Marcus, Kirk, or Spock. If Khan tried to crush his head Michael would grab his arms and snap them, and Khan's hits were too weak to put down a regular human like Kirk, so they're definitely not putting down Michael "The Phuck" Myers.

Mindset
Spock has above human stats.

Anyway, Khan would dance around Mikey breaking him down, then ripping his head off.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Lestov16
Michael takes this. I just saw ST: ID. Khan wasn't that impressive. Khan took at least a dozen phaser shots.

Lestov16
Michael took a dozen gunshots, including to the head

Lestov16
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Khan took at least a dozen phaser shots.

Wasn't Uhura's phaser set on stun, since they needed Khan alive? Michael has taken otherwise fatal injuries and survived. He's way stronger and more durable.

juggerman
Khan has a healing factor iirc

EDIT: As i said earlier i don't think it would be easy at all but i don't see Khan losing to Myers once. He'd sure work for his wins imo

golem370
Michael has been fatally wounded abunch and still standing.

Lestov16
Khan didn't seem nearly as strong as Michael. His only strength feat is crushing an old man's skull (which Michael can do himself). His hits didn't even put Kirk down or weaken him, considering how he was agile enough to fix the warp core.

Lestov16
BTW, how the hell did Quan become such a big fan of this guy? He was an okay villain, but he wasn't The Joker. Matter of fact, he was an idiot for not realizing that his crew were switched out of the torpedoes (even though I could have sworn he told Spock that he would know if he deceived him. I guess he lied. But how did Spock know to call his bluff?)

juggerman
He just wanted to troll the ST fans imo

Silent Master
Originally posted by Lestov16
BTW, how the hell did Quan become such a big fan of this guy? He was an okay villain, but he wasn't The Joker. Matter of fact, he was an idiot for not realizing that his crew were switched out of the torpedoes (even though I could have sworn he told Spock that he would know if he deceived him. I guess he lied. But how did Spock know to call his bluff?)

You're aware that quan is a troll, right?

Lestov16
Indeed.

Still, Michael wins here. He would have tanked those stuns, whereas Khan would have died if he took the barrages of bullets that Michael did. And Spock put him down, and Michael would decimate Spock (I would hate/love to see a mindmeld)

juggerman
Khan took a shace shuttle crash and was still alright enough to run a long distance and beat down on a superhuman skilled fighter. Myers would lose. And no Myers would have been dropped by the phasor shots imo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.