Jaeger vs Godzilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
I'll say the main 2 Jaegers from the end that we saw vs Godzilla but also how would they do on their own against Godzilla?

Lestov16
It all depends on how powerful his atomic breath is.

Emi~Kiro
They are not on Mecha Godzilla's level and Godzilla eventually thrashed that. Also their names are Gypsy Danger and Strike Eureka.

Emi~Kiro
Originally posted by Lestov16
It all depends on how powerful his atomic breath is.
The cockpits are the head. Kaiju were able to rip into it with their claws and rattle them around with blows. Godzilla can do that and more not to mention despite being shielded from their own reactors I doubt the head of a jaeger can take the force of godzillas atomic breath and even if it didn't incinerate them they would be irradiated and their performance will be compromised. Not that I think it matters.

steverules_2
You make it sound like the Jaegers are just standing still, they're pretty agile and they can kick ass and plus if I recall Godzilla got killed by Mecha Godzilla the first time they tangled

Darth Martin
Which Godzilla?

KingD19
Broderick Godzilla would definitely go down.

Robtard
Really depends on the Godzilla. Some versions were around 350 feet tall, had a very powerful atomic breath and a healing factor. Some versions could even do silly flying kicks.

steverules_2
One of them could even dance, we're definately not on about the US version of Godzilla, I was thinking more the first one

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by steverules_2
One of them could even dance, we're definately not on about the US version of Godzilla, I was thinking more the first one

the 1954 version? The Godzilla from Destroy All Monsters???

steverules_2
Yeah I believe so, the first Godzilla movie

FrothByte
I only remember the US version of Godzilla, and I think any Jaeger can take on that Godzilla.

Lestov16
If we're talking the OG 1954 Godzilla, VKrj1ymJzmo, maybe

steverules_2
Yeah the 1954 Godzilla is who I was on about

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.