Sage Mode

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadeSlayer15
Hashirama Senju A sage mode user? If he could it would deff be a slug sage. Watch this video and tell me you opinion on it watch the hole thing and tell me you naruto fans don't think it makes sense? http://youtu.be/WGS5lbcTx6Y

Yang Release (Light Style) = Physical Energy

Yin Release (Dark Style) = Spiritual Energy

Using both Yin-Yang Release at once one's able to mould Chakra for ninjutsu

Natural Energy is essentially from Nature

Sage Mode is using Natural Energy with one's normal Chakra

Rikudo Sennin Mastered both Yin-Yang Release to a point where he could make his imaginations take form

Izanagi is a small form of Rikudo Sennin's abilities Rikudo Sennin most likely also mastered Sage Mode (Sage of the Six Paths)

there's 6 types of sages. And the sage of the six paths mastered all 6 forms of it. Now that we know a little bit more about sage Kachra (lol, jk chakra) we can see that there's good amount of ninjas that can control it to a certain extent. I believe that Kabuto might know more about this since he did mention being the closest in abilities to the sage of six paths. Sharingan mastery might be one since, like Oro, he's after Sasuke and a white Zetsu. Kabuto is still shrouded in mystery..

toad sage

snake sage

and the third is probably the slug,

another point to support your theory,

tsunade has katsuya the slug summon. tsunade is hashirama's grandaughter. if hashirama was a slug sage then that could be the back story of how tsunade got summoning contract with slugs. maybe the senju clan has some connection with the slugs.

ichigo12
If he don't summon Slugs, he is not Slug Sage.

ShadeSlayer15
I know I think he is wood sage

ichigo12
Do you see Manga or Anime?

socool8520
I don't think there is a slug sage mode. If there were, I would assume Tsunade would have already mastered it, or at least been capable of using it. With her high chakra stores, ability to store even more chakra, and excellent chakra control, sage mode would have been something she could have easily done.

Hash has been hinted at being Sage I guess. There was a move which he called a "sage art" when he fought Madara. I thought it was more of a chakra release move similar to what Tsunade does.

Regardless, I doubt there would be a sage mode for something as crappy as a slug. lol

ShadeSlayer15
Originally posted by ichigo12
Do you see Manga or Anime? Not really bro just seen something about it on youtube and thought I would bring it to the forums since its kinda lame nowa days on here needed a good convoe

ShadeSlayer15
Originally posted by socool8520
I don't think there is a slug sage mode. If there were, I would assume Tsunade would have already mastered it, or at least been capable of using it. With her high chakra stores, ability to store even more chakra, and excellent chakra control, sage mode would have been something she could have easily done.

Hash has been hinted at being Sage I guess. There was a move which he called a "sage art" when he fought Madara. I thought it was more of a chakra release move similar to what Tsunade does.

Regardless, I doubt there would be a sage mode for something as crappy as a slug. lol You know a slug would be dope come on they live in the forest and shit so I just thought lol

ichigo12
Originally posted by ShadeSlayer15
Not really bro just seen something about it on youtube and thought I would bring it to the forums since its kinda lame nowa days on here needed a good convoe

Oh well, then better not tell you what I was going to say if you are interested in watching Naruto later. They were spoilers of the manga.

ShadeSlayer15
Naruto is too far along for me to get interested, DBZ in my anime never really got into anything els other than Tri Gun and Rurouni Kenshin. AND BAYBLADES LOL The Original lol and I watched it for like the first season or two with rock lee and gara were still big characters and not sides lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.