Bleach Ulquiorra Cifer's Technique.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
I looked at the fight between Ichigo and Ulquiorra and thought about Ulquiorra's lance technique. I had a time saying the technique name which is Lanza Del Relampago and I saw the japanese version which is ransa deru rerampago, the japanese version was harder to say because of all of the r's got me confused and I would say ransa deru rampago in stead of "rerampago" and then on some occasions I would say "ransa dela rampago", I had a bit of a tongue twister when saying the jap version, have anyone else felt that kind of effect with his technique? Which one was easier to say?

ichigo12
No problem for me at all.

ShadeSlayer15
I think a few people from bleach would be able to fight against a dbz opponent, their energy attacks seem powerful enough.

ShadeSlayer15
sorry to inerupt your thread but you seem to know a lot about bleach who is this looks like a bad ass. In his fight with chad he uses what looks like instant movment

atv2
Originally posted by ShadeSlayer15
sorry to inerupt your thread but you seem to know a lot about bleach who is this looks like a bad ass. In his fight with chad he uses what looks like instant movment

Gantenbainne Mosqueda.

atv2
Correction on the spelling of the Japanese Version of Ulquiorra Technique: It's "ransa deru reranpago"

ichigo12
Guys, don't double post, someone will come and report you to the moderators. Use the edit button, for something is there.

ShadeSlayer15
Originally posted by atv2
Correction on the spelling of the Japanese Version of Ulquiorra Technique: It's "ransa deru reranpago" Wich means? or how is it used? and are them pointed things around his fists like tasers

atv2
Wich means? or how is it used? and are them pointed things around his fists like tasers

I'm talking about the green energy he forms into a lance. What I'm asking in this post is which translation of the technique is easier to speak, The english version or the japanese version?

SevenShackles

He was cool and all but most definitely not the most badass of the former espada.
http://66.img.v4.skyrock.net/5798/69085798/pics/2755440960_1.jpg
that goes to this guy riiiiiight here.

King Ben
Yeah lil at first

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.