JVA: Gilgamesh Vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/GG_zpsb4de1d4f.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/WW_zps1fe65b94.jpg

Golgo13
No gilgamesh fans?

celeyhyga17
Wondy

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wonder Woman.

Gilgamesh would win in a slugfest and stuff like that but she can fly and can resort to her lasso I guess.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Wonder Woman.

Gilgamesh would win in a slugfest and stuff like that but she can fly and can resort to her lasso I guess.

How strong is Gilgamesh against top tiers like Orion and Superman?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Well regular Gilgamesh was able to stalemate Hercules in a slugfest mostly off-panel and wasn't too far off from Thor from what I remember on the Avengers. That version is more or less as strong as Diana I guess. The armored incarnation however was supposed to be a lot more powerful after the Celestial transformation. Owned all the Eternals. He also beat the shit out of Zuras, albeit one who was discouraged.

Thor stalemated him in hand to hand and ultimately won, but that's like a crazy high end feat. One of those things I don't believe anyone other than like Superman/Hulk can replicate.

Golgo13
Well regular Gilgamesh was able to stalemate Hercules in a slugfest mostly off-panel and wasn't too far off from Thor from what I remember on the Avengers. That version is more or less as strong as Diana I guess. The armored incarnation however was supposed to be a lot more powerful after the Celestial transformation. Owned all the Eternals.

Thor stalemated him in hand to hand and ultimately one, but that's like a crazy high end feat. One of those things I don't believe anyone other than like Superman/Hulk can replicate.

Don't forget Orion casually repelling the Justice League and owning Darkseid in Countdown. One of his high end feats.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Golgo13
Don't forget Orion casually repelling the Justice League and owning Darkseid in Countdown. One of his high end feats.

What do you mean casually repelling the Justice League? Drawing a blank here.

Red Orion, that's like his Warrior Madness right?

Golgo13
What do you mean casually repelling the Justice League? Drawing a blank here.

Red Orion, that's like his Warrior Madness right?

Before the fight with darkseid, the league were racing to stop orion and I think he powered up and sent them flying. This is the same issue he ripped out ds heart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.