(Devil May Cry 3) Vergil VS Walter C. Dolneaz/Vampire Form (Hellsing)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarkestKing1
Vergil fight Walter from Hellsing...

The fight take place in the streets

(I am using Vergil from Devil may cry 3 not DmC and I am using Walter when he was vampire known when he fough with Alucard)

Whom take it...

TheDarkestKing1
Hey guys this may be stupid question.

But what greater and more powerful? Yamato or Walter Wires???

BloodRain
All Vergil, all day.

I'm assuming that Walter is comparable to but still slower and weaker to Alucard, and without his level of regeneration? If so Vergil takes this with greater ease than Dante does with Alucard. He's faster, stronger, can take anything Walt dishes out and thats him without DT.

TheDarkestKing1
Originally posted by BloodRain
All Vergil, all day.

I'm assuming that Walter is comparable to but still slower and weaker to Alucard, and without his level of regeneration? If so Vergil takes this with greater ease than Dante does with Alucard. He's faster, stronger, can take anything Walt dishes out and thats him without DT.

Hey bloodrain. Can Yamato cut thought Walter wires??

BloodRain
Why couldn't it? Only things I've seen for durability in Hellsing is 'stronger than steel'. To be frank a guy who can shatter a 8ft statue with a casual punch could probably cut through steel with any sword (as long as this normal sword doesn't break). Yamato would cut it like a spiders web.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by BloodRain
Why couldn't it? Only things I've seen for durability in Hellsing is 'stronger than steel'. To be frank a guy who can shatter a 8ft statue with a casual punch could probably cut through steel with any sword (as long as this normal sword doesn't break). Yamato would cut it like a spiders web.

How fast is Vergil compare to Walter???

Like what number of speed??

BloodRain
A lil below Mach 5 vs Mach 15, faster with DT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.