Captain America vs Relic monster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Steve happens to be the museum when people start getting killed can he stop it?

Relic monster- http://youtu.be/7SU_ZshgGro

Robtard
Haven't seen that film in 10+ years, but I think that monster was tough enough to shrug off bullets.

Mindship
Originally posted by golem370
...can he stop it? Not without more than fancy shield-flingin'. Relic was on fire, still coming after the fem, until it exploded.

SevenShackles
Relic monster was awesome and could take alot of damage in stride, I think id give the monster 6/10 if not 7/10

juggerman
Does Cap have anything besides his shield?

golem370
Nope a healing factor peak human strength and limitless stamina lol

juggerman
Nope a healing factor peak human strength and limitless stamina lol

So not even a shield? Damn i'm think Cap goes down hard

Lestov16
Wasn't Steve lifting cars? And couldn't he just dismember/decapitate Kothoga with his shield?

golem370
You said anything besides his shield I said healing factor, peak human strength and limitless stamina.

juggerman
You said anything besides his shield I said healing factor, peak human strength and limitless stamina.

Ah sorry my bad. He might be able to pull off what the chick did but i think he loses more often than not

golem370
The creature was hodge-podge of dna

KingD19
Originally posted by Lestov16
Wasn't Steve lifting cars? And couldn't he just dismember/decapitate Kothoga with his shield?

He lifted a Harley Davidson with 3 women on it. Going by averages(average weight of the bike in that era, average weight of women, etc, etc,) it was at least 1200lbs.

BruceSkywalker
Cap's only hope is to run and hide and hope the Relic monster doesn't find him stick out tongue

otherwise Cap is doomed

golem370
That monster could climb walls swim under water and had human intelligence.

COG Veteran
Cap gets eviscerated. I've read the book too but judging the monster, its gonna take more than peak human to bring it down.

juggerman
Originally posted by COG Veteran
Cap gets eviscerated. I've read the book too but judging the monster, its gonna take more than peak human to bring it down.

Good thing Pendergast was more than peak human eh? Sucks that they omitted him from the film

COG Veteran
Originally posted by juggerman
Good thing Pendergast was more than peak human eh? Sucks that they omitted him from the film

Dunno what the deal with Pendergast is, he's either a plot device (based on unexplained events) or isn't human (still based on unexplained feats). But yeah he makes Bond look like a wuss, movie needed him.

juggerman
Originally posted by COG Veteran
Dunno what the deal with Pendergast is, he's either a plot device (based on unexplained events) or isn't human (still based on unexplained feats). But yeah he makes Bond look like a wuss, movie needed him.

It's explained a little in the latest book. Still tho he's like a weird science experiment

COG Veteran
Originally posted by juggerman
It's explained a little in the latest book. Still tho he's like a weird science experiment

Good to know, still need to read that. He's definitely Child's and Preston's greatest creation. Still needs a movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.