Tapion vs Majubb fight 1, Then Tapion vs Trunks/Sword fight 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadeSlayer15
Fight 1
On General Rildos Planet

No handicaps or anything

Fight 2
Future Earth

Androids still alive

Can interfere As see fit, on both sides

juggerman
Tapion loses twice. Second time is not as bad

ShadeSlayer15
You don't belive that tapion can beat future trunks before the trainging with goku?

juggerman
Originally posted by ShadeSlayer15
You don't belive that tapion can beat future trunks before the trainging with goku?

Not even a little bit. Trunks was as strong as the androids of his time, which were stronger than SSJ1 Vegeta. No way Tapion was even approaching SSJ1 status. Matter of fact i don't recall one thing he did that would make me think he could make Krillin break a sweat

ShadeSlayer15
he was able to form a Barrier to protect himself from
Hildegarns firebreath but it could just be a skill in Magic.
One could assume he is quite strong since he's able to keep hildegarns upper body in he's body. I will take a wild guess and say he's as strong as Kami.

For example, they face a threat that was Hiruagden who was more or less on par with kid buu in power but against something so powerful, as a race Tapion's seemed to do well to resist long enough against something of so high a level. However they did have means to assist them such as the enchanced sword and the ocerina's
He's a skilled swordsman, but in terms of actual battle power, I don't think Tapion is all that powerful. I guess I would more or less put him around the same level of strength as Buu arc Tien and Krillin,

ShadeSlayer15
But he could not keep up with anyone on after the android saga!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.