False SSJ Goku vs Final form Frezza

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadeSlayer15
Fight,

juggerman
Frieza easily. He was taking it to a true SSJ

ShadeSlayer15
Originally posted by juggerman
Frieza easily. He was taking it to a true SSJ Not really that was freeza final form 100 % Not just final form and goku didn't know what his power was once he figured it out he didn't even really have to try! he even had to give freeza power

Luffygear4
still frieza

Galan007
Frieza easily. He was taking it to a true SSJ Only in the anime. In the manga, SSJ Goku stomped the bejesus out of Frieza as though he were a weak feeb.

Based
Goku's SSJ is a confirmed 150 million.
Freeza at 100 percent is a confirmed 120 million.
No way is false SSJ even coming close to this.

ShadeSlayer15
Originally posted by Based
Goku's SSJ is a confirmed 150 million.
Freeza at 100 percent is a confirmed 120 million.
No way is false SSJ even coming close to this. How would we know that he would have to be at LEAST half that false ssj seems to me to be more like broly than anything.

Goku's base form in the film was much weaker than on Namek. But if he went false SSJ during the fight with Frieza, I'd say it would be close to his full SSJ.

juggerman
Originally posted by ShadeSlayer15
Not really that was freeza final form 100 % Not just final form and goku didn't know what his power was once he figured it out he didn't even really have to try! he even had to give freeza power

100% of his Final Form is still his Final Form.

How would we know that he would have to be at LEAST half that false ssj seems to me to be more like broly than anything.

Goku's base form in the film was much weaker than on Namek. But if he went false SSJ during the fight with Frieza, I'd say it would be close to his full SSJ.

No. His False SSJ wasn't even as powerful as he became when he first landed on Namek

ShadeSlayer15
Bull shit, That would be a outrageous statement and how can you prove that you have no facts to support that argument, and it would be on the level like super kaoken, and I stated final form not final form at 100% witch is still a big difference. But what im saying is he looks like broly and his aura is off color to almost a gold green and is broly a false ssj 2?

juggerman
Bull shit, That would be a outrageous statement and how can you prove that you have no facts to support that argument, and it would be on the level like super kaoken, and I stated final form not final form at 100% witch is still a big difference. But what im saying is he looks like broly and his aura is off color to almost a gold green and is broly a false ssj 2?

Ok well let's look at the time frame shall we? Of course it's not canon but let's pretend it is for a moment. We see that Piccolo is still alive so this took place before Nappa killed him. Goku was at a power level of 9,000 when he fought Vegeta so let's say that's what he's at here yes? Ok so Goku is at 9,000 and when he first arrived on Namek he was at 180,000. Then when he fought Frieza as a SSJ he was at 150,000,000.

Do you honestly believe that Lord Slug, the guy that lost to Goku's non False SSJ(9,000) beating, would have survived attacks from a power level of even 180,000 let alone 120,000,000(which was Frieza's)?

ShadeSlayer15
Ok well let's look at the time frame shall we? Of course it's not canon but let's pretend it is for a moment. We see that Piccolo is still alive so this took place before Nappa killed him. Goku was at a power level of 9,000 when he fought Vegeta so let's say that's what he's at here yes? Ok so Goku is at 9,000 and when he first arrived on Namek he was at 180,000. Then when he fought Frieza as a SSJ he was at 150,000,000.

Do you honestly believe that Lord Slug, the guy that lost to Goku's non False SSJ(9,000) beating, would have survived attacks from a power level of even 180,000 let alone 120,000,000(which was Frieza's)? When you put it like that I guess your right lol, Makes sense if we look at it that way but no matter what level he was before he went ssj or ssj false dose it not have a base? but it makes sense haha and is broly a false ssj 2?

juggerman
When you put it like that I guess your right lol, Makes sense if we look at it that way but no matter what level he was before he went ssj or ssj false dose it not have a base? but it makes sense haha and is broly a false ssj 2?

SSJ is basically a multiplier of your power. The more power you have the bigger the boost when you change. So even if he went full SSJ in Lord Slug he would not have been powerful enough to defeat Frieza since he needed to have a stronger base power.

Broly is completely different. He's the oddity of the Saiyans. Being the Legendary Super Saiyan he's power is completely different and grows with or without training. His SSJ looks different to showcase how different he is

ShadeSlayer15
I know they see him as the legendary ssj but I swear its like a false ssj 2 because ssj3 goku would scrape him, yet isn't their a debate on weather it is him or goku who is the legendary ssj?

juggerman
I know they see him as the legendary ssj but I swear its like a false ssj 2 because ssj3 goku would scrape him, yet isn't their a debate on weather it is him or goku who is the legendary ssj?

Well the False SSJ seemed to have a red hue to him that Broly is missing. Also it's confirmed that Broly is the Legendary SSJ. Yeah he's not as strong as SSJ3 but that's because he was mind controlled most of his life which resulted in his power not growing over that time.

Basically Broly was born with a huge PL. In addition to that his PL keeps growing and growing making him stronger and stronger. Goku and company had to earn their power while Broly's was just a side effect of him being the Legend. Had he not be mind controlled it is believed his power would have just kept rising and eventually eclipsed all others. Or he would have exploded like the last Legendary Super Saiyan

ShadeSlayer15
The last Legendary ssj? and is he just hateful because goku pissed him off by crying non stop or is that a result of him power? I feel like Bojack Unbound was as strong as broly

juggerman
The last Legendary ssj? and is he just hateful because goku pissed him off by crying non stop or is that a result of him power? I feel like Bojack Unbound was as strong as broly

The legend goes that every thousand years a Saiyan is born that is stronger than all the others. The last one that was born, a thousand years before Broly, couldn't control all the power and exploded. This is what destroyed the Saiyan's original planet.

I think the LSSJ is always going to be unstable mentally. Have the power of god as an infant and only getting stronger is a lot to deal with. Add into it that King Vegeta ordered his death and after surviving Frieza also almost killed him. He's very much insane and holds on to Goku's cries as the beginning of his suffering i think.

Bojack might have been. As i said Broly wasn't as powerful as he should have been since his father held back his power

ShadeSlayer15
Im starting a new thread on anime/mange for The lssj see me on that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.