Battlezone tournament: TV shows

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
I'd like to have four or so people minimum competing in a battlezone type war with each other. We'd have to eliminate omnipotent or non physical beings as that would be the focus of the posters as opposed to invasion type debate.

I'd have to represent True Blood. On the table as options would be

1. Supernatural
2. Charmed
3. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
4. Vampire Diaries
5. Game of Thrones
6. Angel
7. Secret Circle
8. Teen Wolf
9. Grimm

Ideally I'd like to find three others to do this right with at the conclusion of this season of True Blood when all parties agree this can begin. If Game of Thrones is chosen we'd have to eliminate modern weaponry as its too big of an advantage.

quanchi112
So no one to step forth and challenge me ?

NemeBro
I don't know much about most of those shows. Actually I know exactly nothing about a lot of them. I could only really support Buffy or Game of Thrones, but barring the more abstract beings like Glorificus as a full Hellgod or Acathla, the only character who really approaches stronger True Blood characters is sealed Glory, and one tough cookie out of a full cast couldn't cut it. You'd need to use the comics to beat True Blood.

Game of Thrones there is no contest. It loses hard.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
I don't know much about most of those shows. Actually I know exactly nothing about a lot of them. I could only really support Buffy or Game of Thrones, but barring the more abstract beings like Glorificus as a full Hellgod or Acathla, the only character who really approaches stronger True Blood characters is sealed Glory, and one tough cookie out of a full cast couldn't cut it. You'd need to use the comics to beat True Blood.

Game of Thrones there is no contest. It loses hard. I haven't watched all these shows either save supernatural all up till season 8, part of season 1 of charmed, part of season 1 of buffy(its terrible), all of game of thrones, all of True Blood, and just started Vampire Diaries. Most of this is on Netflix though.

NemeBro
I don't have Netflix and I am not watching a bunch of shows I have no interest in to do do a battlezone, lol.

quanchi112
I don't have Netflix and I am not watching a bunch of shows I have no interest in to do do a battlezone, lol. Well when push comes to shove no one ever shows up to shut me up. I'm used to bullying you people by now.

The Scenario
Yeah, my mother used to watch Charmed. That is the extent of my knowledge on any of the shows you have listed here. (And if the rest of these are comparable to that show, just lol.)

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by quanchi112
I haven't watched all these shows either save supernatural all up till season 8, part of season 1 of charmed, part of season 1 of buffy(its terrible), all of game of thrones, all of True Blood, and just started Vampire Diaries. Most of this is on Netflix though.
Stop being an inconsistent lout,
do you, or do you not, argue things you don't know about?
Well when push comes to shove no one ever shows up to shut me up. I'm used to bullying you people by now.

You expect everyone here to waste time and money,
to watch shows they may not even care about, sonny?
But you know what, that's okay, I'll offer you a deal.
You only need to learn one character, its a steal!
Not just any random character, of course.
You'll be learning about a rainbow, flying horse.
So come on, step up, don't run so fast,
from Russell Edgington v.s. Rainbow Dash.
Accept my offer and I'll watch all these shows.
I mean, you have no excuse now, and everyone knows.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Stop being an inconsistent lout,
do you, or do you not, argue things you don't know about?

You expect everyone here to waste time and money,
to watch shows they may not even care about, sonny?
But you know what, that's okay, I'll offer you a deal.
You only need to learn one character, its a steal!
Not just any random character, of course.
You'll be learning about a rainbow, flying horse.
So come on, step up, don't run so fast,
from Russell Edgington v.s. Rainbow Dash.
Accept my offer and I'll watch all these shows.
I mean, you have no excuse now, and everyone knows. If someone accepts ill watch and argue. Pretty easy to figure out. I know your pansy ass won't set near this. You're an awful debater who avoids accountability.

Blood rain debates for SN but avoided this thread at all costs. Cowardly lion type guy he is.

BloodRain
What have I told you about Beetlejuicing my name? ahah

Lets see lets see.. To start with Angel verse is the Buffy verse, and the Buffy/Angel, Supernatural and True Blood verses are above all the rest here.

And Grimm, Teen Wolf, Secret Circle and Game of Thrones Vampire Diaries have little to nothing to compete with the others.

Charmed is at the aboves level but with iirc one or two characters that are really powerful.

Vampire Diaries is stronger than all of these while still being overall weaker (even the vamps are weaker), the only chance they have to compete with the three are with possibly their ancient Vamps.

Leaving SN and B/A for anyone that doesn't want to peg everything on a small handful of characters.

ScreamPaste
If someone accepts ill watch and argue. Pretty easy to figure out. I know your pansy ass won't set near this. You're an awful debater who avoids accountability.

Blood rain debates for SN but avoided this thread at all costs. Cowardly lion type guy he is.
So you're refusing my offer? Did you even read the rhyme?

quanchi112
Originally posted by BloodRain
What have I told you about Beetlejuicing my name? ahah

Lets see lets see.. To start with Angel verse is the Buffy verse, and the Buffy/Angel, Supernatural and True Blood verses are above all the rest here.

And Grimm, Teen Wolf, Secret Circle and Game of Thrones Vampire Diaries have little to nothing to compete with the others.

Charmed is at the aboves level but with iirc one or two characters that are really powerful.

Vampire Diaries is stronger than all of these while still being overall weaker (even the vamps are weaker), the only chance they have to compete with the three are with possibly their ancient Vamps.

Leaving SN and B/A for anyone that doesn't want to peg everything on a small handful of characters. two shows give it an unfair advantage of eps and characters. Need to separate them.

Then accept the Vampire Diairies versus six seasons of TB. Man up.

ScreamPaste
So you're refusing my offer? Did you even read the rhyme?

quanchi112
I have no interest in your ponies. I don't take you seriously. You'll never do one of these I want to do. Stupid pony lover.

BloodRain
two shows give it an unfair advantage of eps and characters. Need to separate them.

Then accept the Vampire Diairies versus six seasons of TB. Man up. I get why from that, but still it'd get confusing seeing as its the exact same verse and linking characters. I mean guys like Angel (top tier iirc) has appeared in Buffy, so her verse is auto getting the edge.

I've never watched the Vampire Diaries or know anything about it apart from what my gf has told me. Sorreh :T

ScreamPaste
I have no interest in your ponies. I don't take you seriously. You'll never do one of these I want to do. Stupid pony lover.
I just offered to. Your loss.

quanchi112
I get why from that, but still it'd get confusing seeing as its the exact same verse and linking characters. I mean guys like Angel (top tier iirc) has appeared in Buffy, so her verse is auto getting the edge.

I've never watched the Vampire Diaries or know anything about it apart from what my gf has told me. Sorreh :T Too many eps to have two different shows together.

It's on Netflix. Watch it now.

quanchi112
I just offered to. Your loss. I am not interested. This is a tv show battlezone with examples not pony related. Quit spamming up my thread trying to be relevant.

ScreamPaste
haermm

BloodRain
Too many eps to have two different shows together.

It's on Netflix. Watch it now.
So who'd get what? Like, what if Angel did something really impressive on Buffy, does he still get that showing?

You're asking me to spend 60 hours watching a show I may or may not like just so that you have someone to argue this verse with?

quanchi112
haermm Get lost.

quanchi112
So who'd get what? Like, what if Angel did something really impressive on Buffy, does he still get that showing?

You're asking me to spend 60 hours watching a show I may or may not like just so that you have someone to argue this verse with? Angel only counts for his show. His showings count for his show.

So you won't do so and are backing down. Again. Knew it.

BloodRain
Angel only counts for his show. His showings count for his show.

So you won't do so and are backing down. Again. Knew it. Poor Angel fans.

Hey hows that MLP BZ going? stick out tongue

quanchi112
Poor Angel fans.

Hey hows that MLP BZ going? stick out tongue What does mlp stand for ?

BloodRain
What does mlp stand for ? Ponies Quan, Scream's Ponies.

BloodRain
Only because I could forget why I brought up MLP, I'm just gonna get to the point now.

You going on about me 'backing out' on a verse I neither know about or care for mirrors Scream saying you're 'backing out' on the MLP BZ because you don't want to debate a verse you don't know about or care fore.

That, and with what I know about VD so far I'd say that TB would win.

Edit: Oh I know.. You want a TB vs VD thread, and of the two of us we both know all about TB but only you know about VD. So how about I take True Blood's side and you vouch for the Vampire Diaries? :P

quanchi112
Ponies Quan, Scream's Ponies. That is trash.

quanchi112
Only because I could forget why I brought up MLP, I'm just gonna get to the point now.

You going on about me 'backing out' on a verse I neither know about or care for mirrors Scream saying you're 'backing out' on the MLP BZ because you don't want to debate a verse you don't know about or care fore.

That, and with what I know about VD so far I'd say that TB would win.

Edit: Oh I know.. You want a TB vs VD thread, and of the two of us we both know all about TB but only you know about VD. So how about I take True Blood's side and you vouch for the Vampire Diaries? :P These are comparable and I haven't even made it through season 1. Just started watching this week. It's actually far better than I thought.

Give it a watch. You'll be surprised.

I'm too big of a True Blood fan to argue against it. Russell Edgington is a phenomenally great character.

NemeBro
Well when push comes to shove no one ever shows up to shut me up. I'm used to bullying you people by now. Allow me to make this very clear.

When Shin challenged you to a battlezone versus a My Little Pony character, your refusal was based on you not wanting to watch a show you didn't care to watch, a decision you may remember me defending, because it is indeed stupid for him to expect you to watch MLP just for a battlezone.

Yet you would condemn me for doing the same for a bunch of other shows? The difference of course being that, unlike with My Little Pony, which you can watch entirely on youtube, to watch these shows I'd have to pay money out of my wallet for Netflix, which I have never used, just to do a battlezone with you.

Really? Is that so quan?

No, I think not.

Speaking of pussing out, how about that Gabriel vs. Kratos battlezone quan?

quanchi112
Allow me to make this very clear.

When Shin challenged you to a battlezone versus a My Little Pony character, your refusal was based on you not wanting to watch a show you didn't care to watch, a decision you may remember me defending, because it is indeed stupid for him to expect you to watch MLP just for a battlezone.

Yet you would condemn me for doing the same for a bunch of other shows? The difference of course being that, unlike with My Little Pony, which you can watch entirely on youtube, to watch these shows I'd have to pay money out of my wallet for Netflix, which I have never used, just to do a battlezone with you.

Really? Is that so quan?

No, I think not.

Speaking of pussing out, how about that Gabriel vs. Kratos battlezone quan? You said you watched a few of these shows. You did not man up. You pussed out like the coward you are.

I said after I beat part 2. Is your memory that bad ?

Hold on ill ask your mom. She confirmed you're slow. My bad, kiddo.

ScreamPaste
I called him on this, too.

Even offered to watch all these shows if he'd do the RD v.s. Russell Edgington BattleZone. Quan pussed out, what a clown. sad

quanchi112
I called him on this, too.

Even offered to watch all these shows if he'd do the RD v.s. Russell Edgington BattleZone. Quan pussed out, what a clown. sad Difference is he watched the shows. Get lost, attention whore.

Go dodge some Zelda lighting which takes seconds to travel a few feet.

ScreamPaste
Difference is he watched the shows. Get lost, attention whore.

Go dodge some Zelda lighting which takes seconds to travel a few feet.
Watch some MLP to soothe your anal pain.

You expect other people to watch shows they don't want to to BZ you, I made the same offer to you and offered to watch them, you didn't bite. You're a hypocrite.

quanchi112
Watch some MLP to soothe your anal pain.

You expect other people to watch shows they don't want to to BZ you, I made the same offer to you and offered to watch them, you didn't bite. You're a hypocrite. He said Hes watched shows yet still won't do so. He's just like all of you save scenario. Only one with balls.

ScreamPaste
Gonna reply to him on this, Quan? You know, since you're calling him a puss while avoiding his challenge that he's been trying to get you to actually do for over a year.

You're a hypocrite, I offered and you declined.

NemeBro
You said you watched a few of these shows. You did not man up. You pussed out like the coward you are.

I said after I beat part 2. Is your memory that bad ?

Hold on ill ask your mom. She confirmed you're slow. My bad, kiddo. I watched two, and said True Blood would beat them. Why would I argue for something I do not believe?

Actually my memory is quite good. I remember you wussing out after I got Peach to allow battlezones.

quanchi112
Gonna reply to him on this, Quan? You know, since you're calling him a puss while avoiding his challenge that he's been trying to get you to actually do for over a year.

You're a hypocrite, I offered and you declined. I said I'd do so after I beat the second game. I do battlezones. You never have. You think slow balls of energy is proof of lightning attacks.

NemeBro
Let's do a different battlezone then.

Kratos vs. The Archdemon

ScreamPaste
I said I'd do so after I beat the second game. I do battlezones. You never have. You think slow balls of energy is proof of lightning attacks.
So to reiterate, you refuse to do Rainbow Dash v.s. Russell Edgington in exchange for my participation in your TV BZ?

quanchi112
Let's do a different battlezone then.

Kratos vs. The Archdemon Ok, I'll rep Kratos. When can you begin ?

ScreamPaste
Ok, I'll rep Kratos. When can you begin ? I just lol'd so hard at this complete change of stance haermm

quanchi112
So to reiterate, you refuse to do Rainbow Dash v.s. Russell Edgington in exchange for my participation in your TV BZ? He saw the shows. I have no interest here. You won't ever done one. You lack nuts.

NemeBro
Good, you're not dumb enough to take that bait. I am honestly impressed.

How about me repping Ganondorf versus Archdemon? As I recall, you wholeheartedly believed Archdemon won. TP only, as is your preference.

quanchi112
Good, you're not dumb enough to take that bait. I am honestly impressed.

How about me repping Ganondorf versus Archdemon? As I recall, you wholeheartedly believed Archdemon won. TP only, as is your preference. You are backing down. Weak little man. Keep running, coward. All you video game versus do save Scenario.

NemeBro
No, you thought Archdemon beats Kratos.

Archdemon vs. Ganondorf, I back Ganon, step up to the plate you girly little quim.

quanchi112
No, you thought Archdemon beats Kratos.

Archdemon vs. Ganondorf, I back Ganon, step up to the plate you girly little quim. Kratos beats the Archdemon. You gave a matchup ill rep Kratos. If you don't accept the match you offered you're a sickening coward.

I accepted your matchup.

NemeBro
He does beat the Archdemon, I never said I was repping the Archdemon you cowardly fool.

thanos-prime
this looks like it would be fun, i would love to see charmed characters vs true blood characters.

NemeBro
What can Charmed characters do?

thanos-prime
the 4 main characters powers include, stopping time and blowing stuff up by waving their hands at it, telekinesis, super jumping, teleporting,healing. And they have the power of 3.

quanchi112
He does beat the Archdemon, I never said I was repping the Archdemon you cowardly fool. You threw up a matchup and never specified anything. I said I'd rep Kratos. You tucked your tail and ran.

Pathetic. Like all your video game versus save scenario.

NemeBro
Ganondorf vs. Archdemon.

You've said Archdemon wins before.

Let's do it.

StealthRanger
Only one I know of is Supernatural. And it has 2 beings with planetary+ DC in Lucifer and Michael and several others via powerscaling

lol @ Game of Thrones, its a non factor since it's "magic" is unconventional and not very good

quanchi112
Ganondorf vs. Archdemon.

You've said Archdemon wins before.

Let's do it. I accepted your earlier one. You are weak.

ScreamPaste
I accepted your earlier one. You are weak.
So... You admit Ganon would smash the Archdemon now? It only took, what, two years?

BloodRain
The best Charmed characters would be dangerous to TB until they're blitzed and overwhelmed. They're still human in body. Thats excluding the top tier godly entities in the verse who would wipe out TB. Bored:

Tier 0:
SN God & Death

Tier 1:
Charmed Top tier (a dozen Angels of destiny and Avatars)
SN Top tier (a dozen Archangels, God!Cas, Jesse, Higher beings)

Tier 2:
SN High tier (two dozen Angels, High Demons and Higher beings)
Charmed (a dozen Elders)
Buffy/Angel Top tier (half dozen Higher beings)

Tier 3:
True Blood Top tier (Lillith, Bill, Warlow & Maryann)
SN High-Mid tier (Pagen gods, Strong Ghosts, other Leviathans)
Secret Circle Top tiers (2ish, barely this tier)

Tier 4:
SN Mid tier (Mid and Low demons, Witches)
TB Mid tier (All other vampires)
Vampire Diaries Top and Mid tiers (All vampires, werewolves, witches)
GoT Top tier (Adult Dragons)
Buffy/Angel High and mid tier (lesser higher beings)

Tier 5:
SN Low tier (Other monsters)
TB Low tier (Werewolves/panthers, witches)
Secret Circle Mid tier (Mains/Others)
Charmed Mid tier (Mains/Others)
GoT High tier (Giants, Dragons, White Walkers)
Grimm all tier (Grimm's, other monsters)
Teen Wolf all tier (All werewolves)

Tier 6:
SN Hunters
Buffy/Angel Slayers
GoT trained fighters

Tier 7:
Average humans

These are comparable and I haven't even made it through season 1. Just started watching this week. It's actually far better than I thought.

Give it a watch. You'll be surprised.

I'm too big of a True Blood fan to argue against it. Russell Edgington is a phenomenally great character. Have been told this, and the misses wants to sit me down to watch it and Game of Thrones just like with TB.. so it might sooner than later. If its that good I'll watch it before GoT.

Problem; Besides taking a while to clock 4 seasons if I did, I would then have to fan the series and believe that VD>TB. Though threads I've seen that TB vamps are slightly stronger, while VD vamps are slightly faster with better abilities, but easier to kill. The general consensus I've seen was that it was fairly even, claims people were saying before the introduction of Lilith, Bill and Warlow. We'll see when I check it out. /shrugs

quanchi112
So... You admit Ganon would smash the Archdemon now? It only took, what, two years? Archdemon does beat Dorf but I have no interest since I already accepted his earlier challenge. He's gutless like all your kind save Scenario.

quanchi112
The best Charmed characters would be dangerous to TB until they're blitzed and overwhelmed. They're still human in body. Thats excluding the top tier godly entities in the verse who would wipe out TB. Bored:

Tier 0:
SN God & Death

Tier 1:
Charmed Top tier (a dozen Angels of destiny and Avatars)
SN Top tier (a dozen Archangels, God!Cas, Jesse, Higher beings)

Tier 2:
SN High tier (two dozen Angels, High Demons and Higher beings)
Charmed (a dozen Elders)
Buffy/Angel Top tier (half dozen Higher beings)

Tier 3:
True Blood Top tier (Lillith, Bill, Warlow & Maryann)
SN High-Mid tier (Pagen gods, Strong Ghosts, other Leviathans)
Secret Circle Top tiers (2ish, barely this tier)

Tier 4:
SN Mid tier (Mid and Low demons, Witches)
TB Mid tier (All other vampires)
Vampire Diaries Top and Mid tiers (All vampires, werewolves, witches)
GoT Top tier (Adult Dragons)
Buffy/Angel High and mid tier (lesser higher beings)

Tier 5:
SN Low tier (Other monsters)
TB Low tier (Werewolves/panthers, witches)
Secret Circle Mid tier (Mains/Others)
Charmed Mid tier (Mains/Others)
GoT High tier (Giants, Dragons, White Walkers)
Grimm all tier (Grimm's, other monsters)
Teen Wolf all tier (All werewolves)

Tier 6:
SN Hunters
Buffy/Angel Slayers
GoT trained fighters

Tier 7:
Average humans

Have been told this, and the misses wants to sit me down to watch it and Game of Thrones just like with TB.. so it might sooner than later. If its that good I'll watch it before GoT.

Problem; Besides taking a while to clock 4 seasons if I did, I would then have to fan the series and believe that VD>TB. Though threads I've seen that TB vamps are slightly stronger, while VD vamps are slightly faster with better abilities, but easier to kill. The general consensus I've seen was that it was fairly even, claims people were saying before the introduction of Lilith, Bill and Warlow. We'll see when I check it out. /shrugs Some new guy came forth. If he actually sticks around you might not be needed.

BloodRain
Hey if a fan wants at it good on 'em :T

NemeBro

Tier 6:
SN Hunters
Buffy/Angel Slayers
GoT trained fighters

Slayers are above your random GoT trained fighter, lol.

The only ones to have demonstrated anything like superhuman physical abilities are the Cleganes.

BloodRain
Ah, only figured they were just above peak human.

NemeBro
Ah, only figured they were just above peak human.

Their strength sorta varies, but Buffy can lift several hundred pound steel girders casually, and Faith easily overpowers and throws around Angel, a fairly old and powerful vampire. Also arrow catching and shit.

A really heavily armoured knight like Gregor Clegane might give them trouble by virtue of his equipment and being the only character in the series (Save perhaps his brother) with strength approaching them, but given weapons I don't doubt they could slay him. The Scythe of the Slayer in particular should cut through his plate armour like cheese.

BloodRain
Certainly didn't see that in the 4 episodes I watched sneer Tier 5 it is, and a bump up for Top-tier VD.

Supernatural > Charmed > Buffy > Trueblood/Vampire Diaries > Secret Circle > Game of Thrones > Grimm/Teen Wolf

/pointless tier list.

quanchi112
Hey if a fan wants at it good on 'em :T Just funny that Nemebro backed down yet again.

BloodRain
..Neme is Rikudo?

quanchi112
..Neme is Rikudo? Nah, Nemebro is too feminine.

BloodRain
Nah, Nemebro is too feminine. Yeah.. I'm not so sure what Neme apparently being 'too feminine' has to do with Rik being a fan of VD confused

quanchi112
Yeah.. I'm not so sure what Neme apparently being 'too feminine' has to do with Rik being a fan of VD confused You said they were the same person but Nemebro is too feminine and cowardly to be rikudo.

BloodRain
I said if Rik is a fan of VD then good on him for wanting to do a BZ..

quanchi112
I said if Rik is a fan of VD then good on him for wanting to do a BZ.. Yeah, good for him and a shame for Nemebro. His parents probably have given up on him too.

BloodRain
Which leads to why you're telling me all this... or why you're all Neme-aggro today.

quanchi112
Which leads to why you're telling me all this... or why you're all Neme-aggro today. I just want him to stand in his own two feet some day.

NemeBro
Videogame battlezone me. Ganondorf vs. Archdemon. I might even be open to a different battlezone.

You've been avoiding battlezoning me with videogame characters for over a year. Are you so craven?

BloodRain
Wait, is this about Neme suggesting his sides character against yours sides when you then opted to side for his? Then not accepting the Dorf BZ?

Odd..

NemeBro
He's been avoiding me ever since he ran from the Gabriel vs. Kratos battlezone with his tail between his legs.

quanchi112
Videogame battlezone me. Ganondorf vs. Archdemon. I might even be open to a different battlezone.

You've been avoiding battlezoning me with videogame characters for over a year. Are you so craven? Get in line. You suggested a matchup I selected Kratos and you immediately turned tail and ran.

Probably going to do one with someone who has the balls to do one; Scenario.

quanchi112
He's been avoiding me ever since he ran from the Gabriel vs. Kratos battlezone with his tail between his legs. I said post second game and you said ok. Quit posturing, femebro.

NemeBro
Run run run as fast as you can, can't catch quan, he's a scared little man.

I never gave you the option of selecting who you wanted son.

I can wait for Scenario to embarrass you before I do so. He hasn't been on in a while, he deserves the honor.

quanchi112
Run run run as fast as you can, can't catch quan, he's a scared little man.

I never gave you the option of selecting who you wanted son.

I can wait for Scenario to embarrass you before I do so. He hasn't been on in a while, he deserves the honor. I am not running I am going to do one. laughing

You can just continue to posture Mr. 0 battlezones.

I've heard many claim the same before about others. Russell will win.

Rest assured, vgversus.

He debates for all of your honor.

NemeBro
Why won't you do Ganondorf vs. The Archdemon?

Do you no longer think the Archdemon wins?

quanchi112
Why won't you do Ganondorf vs. The Archdemon?

Do you no longer think the Archdemon wins? I have no interest in that matchup. I am already doing a Dorf matchup.

NemeBro
Is there anyone else you have debated against, with you supporting the Archdemon?

quanchi112
Is there anyone else you have debated against, with you supporting the Archdemon? I can't remember. I'm sure you Zelda freaks were coming out of trees screaming he solos Ferelden.

NemeBro
I am trying to come up with a battlezone idea, yet all you seem to want to do is dodge the responsibility and insult.

quanchi112
I am trying to come up with a battlezone idea, yet all you seem to want to do is dodge the responsibility and insult. I am already doing one. You missed the boat again.

Lestov16
Uber-Cole from Charmed should take this. At his most powerful, he was literally invincible. And that is not including his Avatar form.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lestov16
Uber-Cole from Charmed should take this. At his most powerful, he was literally invincible. And that is not including his Avatar form. Nah.

Lestov16
You're right. Purgatory-powered Castiel takes this.

quanchi112
You're right. Purgatory-powered Castiel takes this. He isn't at these levels for this thread.

Lestov16
Then Uber-Cole or one the Supernatural Archangels (Lucifer, Gabriel, Raphael, etc.) take it.

quanchi112
Then Uber-Cole or one the Supernatural Archangels (Lucifer, Gabriel, Raphael, etc.) take it. No, their human bodies are destroyed by vampires and their blazing speed.

BloodRain
Cole can stop time, has large scale reality warping and a bunch of other hax..

Cas thumb up

BloodRain
Castiel Vs Cole?

BloodRain
Cas thumb up

0BPwcg-pjCs

3:15, and that's why :T

/bored

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.