Transformers vs. Kaiju

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
1. 3 Kaijus (the pterodactyl, the gorilla, and the rhino) are attacking Manila. Pick any 3 autobots. Can the transformers win?

2. Megatron and Optimus Prime try to seal the breach at the bottom of the Ocean. Can they take on the 2 class 4 and one class 5 kaiju there? Let's not even worry about whether they can seal the breach, just whether they can kill and survive the battle.

3. Devastator vs. class 5 Kaiju

4. Autobots and Decepticons help humanity throughout the war. Will they be enough to protect the world from Kaiju infestation?

And just to make this fair, Transformers are immune to emp.

KingD19
Not any of the movie versions of the Transformers.

Kazenji
Maybe the ones from the animated movie.

KingD19
I meant the Bayformers yeah.

But in the original movie, maybe. The Dinobots were hurting Unicron, and he was the size of a large planet.

Darth Martin
1. What's Manila?
2.I don't think so. Too small to matter.
3.Definitely the Kaiju.
4.I think a group of Transformers with minor prep time could gang up on a Kaiju and kill it as a group, so yes.

Kazenji
This is Manila, The son of Godzilla

eC2IFgIh4oY

Lestov16
What about Shockwave's driller worm:

lK-S3emHH24

FrothByte
Originally posted by Darth Martin
1. What's Manila?
2.I don't think so. Too small to matter.
3.Definitely the Kaiju.
4.I think a group of Transformers with minor prep time could gang up on a Kaiju and kill it as a group, so yes.

Manila is one of the cities that the Kaiju attack in the movie. Manila, Philippines.

Robtard
Transformers are all too small and the largest of their kind got wtf pwned by a single shot from the Navy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.