Rank These Metahumans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
These guys seem to be more powerful than street level guys such as Bane but not quite as powerful as Spider-Man. Rank these contestants in three separate lists based on the following criteria:

Physical Stats
Strength, speed, agility, and durability are all in question here. Factor them all in though when you rank them. For example, Marv may be incredibly durable and respectably strong but may be lacking in other areas.

Martial Arts Skill
Hand-to-hand combat proficiency only. Skill with firearms isn't what I'm interested in.

Intelligence
All things intellect are fair game here. Cap may not be the nerd but you have to factor in his leadership and tactical skills.

Contestants
Wolf (AVP R)
V (V For Vendetta)
Khan (Star Trek: Into Darkness)
Captain America (Avengers)
Ozymandias (Watchmen)
Morpheus (The Matrix Trilogy)
Marv (Sin City)
Blade (Blade Trilogy)

Off-topic question: Would you classify a T-800 in this group or closer to Spider-Man levels?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Darth Martin
These guys seem to be more powerful than street level guys such as Bane but not quite as powerful as Spider-Man. Rank these contestants in three separate lists based on the following criteria:

Physical Stats
Strength, speed, agility, and durability are all in question here. Factor them all in though when you rank them. For example, Marv may be incredibly durable and respectably strong but may be lacking in other areas.

Martial Arts Skill
Hand-to-hand combat proficiency only. Skill with firearms isn't what I'm interested in.

Intelligence
All things intellect are fair game here. Cap may not be the nerd but you have to factor in his leadership and tactical skills.

Contestants
Wolf (AVP R)
V (V For Vendetta)
Khan (Star Trek: Into Darkness)
Captain America (Avengers)
Ozymandias (Watchmen)
Morpheus (The Matrix Trilogy)
Marv (Sin City)
Blade (Blade Trilogy)

Off-topic question: Would you classify a T-800 in this group or closer to Spider-Man levels? Closer to spidey in durability. Not sure about strebgth.

Darth Martin
As for the main topic?

My initial rankings. Will probably provide further analysis later.

Physical Stats
1.Blade
2.Ozymandias
3.Marv
4.Wolf
5.Captain America
6.Khan
7.Morpheus
8.V

Martial Arts Skill
1.Morpheus
2.Ozymandias
3.Blade
4.Khan
5.Captain America
6.Wolf
7.V
8.Marv

Intelligence
1.Ozymandias
2.Khan
3.V
4.Morpheus
5.Wolf
6.Captain America
7.Blade
8.Marv

Darth Martin
No one?

thanos-prime
Haven't seen Star trek : Into darkness so im gonna leave khan out of my rankings.

gonna separate their physical stats -

Strength - Captain america
Speed - Ozymandias or V
Durability - Marv
Damage soak -Marv

Skill -
Hand to hand - Ozymandias
Weaponry - Blade

Intelligence
Scientific - Ozymandias
Tactics/Strategy - Ozymandias

jaden101
Morpheus tanked punches from agents strong enough to punch through concrete and tear the roofs off cars. His durability is better than Khan or Ozy. His martial art skill is probably the highest given his training would be like neo. Uploaded and becomes an instant master of potentially hundreds of forms of fighting.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by thanos-prime

Strength - Captain America What makes him stronger than Veidt or Blade? Can't remember if Marv had any good strength feats.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Darth Martin
What makes him stronger than Veidt or Blade? Can't remember if Marv had any good strength feats. his strength feats.

Darth Martin
Which were?

thanos-prime
lifting a motorcycle with 3 women on top comes to mind.

Darth Martin
I remember that and him punching through a car glass door underwater. Nothing I don't think Veidt or Blade couldn't replicate.

thanos-prime
What you think they could do is irrelevant, Th fact is he has the best strength feats here so he's he strongest. Unless you know about some feats i forgot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.