Chaos King & Glory.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
After the events of chaos war unbeknownst to the marvel multiveres bar death, eternity, TOAA and The Beyonder. The two multiverse level threats are boom tubed out of the marvel multiverse to an apparent void of complete nothingness in an attempt to stop amatsu from shedding his "terran" form again. But they made a mistake and sent them to the once familiar multiverse of DC, of which they had crossed paths with before, Gloryand Amatsu re-emerged into an unknown reality, during the events of COIE, pure chaos and destruction engulfed the multiverse, amatsu felt more empowered than ever an once again became chaos king, glory was returned to his once all powerful state again by amatsu, they were monitored by the marvel hierarchy previously stated, as their reign of terror begand on a new reality, a new challenge only few noticed they were here, but none knew there intentions.

cis pis yada yada off

out of the DC mulitverse who does amatsu recruit?

Do they destroy the DC multiverse

if not who can stop them?

LeonBuco666
Stip; they cannot recruit the AM

Aevier
I guess they would get Nekron. Anyone whos pretty much into destruction to I suppose.

As for who could stop them. Batmite, Mr Mxy. The Spectre. All I can think of at the moment. Oh yea GEB, God Thing.

LeonBuco666
I dont agree with batmite, mxy could but im not sure, spectre wouldnt, and not sure about others

Aevier
I figured batmite had the same powerset as Mxy. God Thing as long as their is some green left in the multiverse he'll come back. But with the whole devouring thing I'm not sure that'll Last. GEB is pretty much the equal to The Presence.

LeonBuco666
Batmite is literally a fraction of mxy's power, and god thing he could keep coming back but i think choas would have the power to wipe out all vegetation or plant life in the multiverse, and then destroy god thing, and GEB woud probably lose imo could go either way

Aevier
I see wasn't aware of the fraction thing. True about God Thing, not even sure if he has the power to put him down anyways. GEB is The presence dark half so I would assume he could take them out. Then again being that he is evil he might just join them. Not sure what his modus operandi was.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Aevier
I see wasn't aware of the fraction thing. True about God Thing, not even sure if he has the power to put him down anyways. GEB is The presence dark half so I would assume he could take them out. Then again being that he is evil he might just join them. Not sure what his modus operandi was. is GEB above eternity and death, because amatsu was on par or above them during chaos war arc, and if they recruited him anyways then shits going downnnnn

Aevier
GEB Is far, far above them. I'm pretty sure he would stomp them all. Chaos King Included.

If I remember though both he and the presence merged so i'm not sure if he's even a factor now.

LeonBuco666
Yeah if thats true then he cant be used as a factor like you said, but if he hasnt i think he would probably join them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.