The Great Evil Beast & COIE AM Vs Marvel Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Team;
PR molecule man
celestials; arishem, exitar & tiamut
galactus amped 4 planets
chaos king
The in-betweener
all-father team;Odin, zeus, vishnu and osirus
omega mutant team; adult frank richards & True legion
Scarlet Witch
White crown Jean grey
Thanos with HoTU
The marquis of Death
Zarathos W/Medallion of Power

pis cis bfr off

all at full power including DC team
all want death including dc team

who wins

xJLxKing
T1 GEB is like a tail side of the cpin for the presn3ce

Cogito
GEB is half of the Presence, and as such is omnipotent
HOTU makes Thanos sort of omnipotent.

Omnipotents make for lame vs.

Aevier
It comes down to Thanos with the HOTU, and PR Molecule man.

LeonBuco666
Oh shit, sorry GEB has taken a physical form

xJLxKing
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Oh shit, sorry GEB has taken a physical form he is still omnipotenet so hotu and geb are equal?

LeonBuco666
Yeah probably equal, thanos has the IG instead of HoTU which imho is less powerful than the hotu

Aevier
HOTU gave Thanos the power of TOAA

xJLxKing
So a stalemate

operator616
thanos wasn't omnipotent while wielding the heart of infinite, he wasn't able to fix the flaw in the universe.

GEB is inferior to the presence, since he was inactive until his summoning occurred, and after he merged with the presence, he was never seen again (except a cameo appearance a few issues forward), unlike the presence who had plenty of appearances after the swamp thing series.

LeonBuco666
Sorry i meam im removing thanos altogether

Aevier
Well then I guess it's down to PR Molecule Man, and the Marquis.

LeonBuco666
I would say the marquis is one of the lower powerful characters of the team imo

Aevier
He's above everyone else barring PR Molecule man.

Cogito
Originally posted by Aevier
He's above everyone else barring PR Molecule man.

He'd be below Wanda, assuming this is HoM (she has no business being here if she's not)

LeonBuco666
It is HoM wanda, and clyde isnt above amatsu, or wanda or the celestials imo or IB

Aevier
True he'd be blow HoM Wanda but what makes you think he isn't above IB or the Celestials?

Cogito
It is HoM wanda, and clyde isnt above amatsu, or wanda or the celestials imo or IB

MoD was using Eternity as his puppet.

Eternity = Oblivion > Chaos King (a part of Oblivion).
Eternity > Celestials
Eternity > Chaos/Order > IB

It's abc logic, sure, but it's pretty sound.

LeonBuco666
2 reasons for IB, ib can summon death to obliterate clyde, or create an oppisite version of clyde an both beat him down, the celestials are just in another league imo espescially tiamut, who as i stated is at full power, so hes in fulcrum state

Aevier
Mod Was manipulating abstracts like puppets.

As pointed above me by Cogito It stands to reason that if he can summon enternity galactus etc. Then he would have no problem messing with Death as well.

But as well, I forgot about the whole fulcrum thing and if he is indeed equal to TOAA. Then it's a win for team 1 as GEB was only Neigh Omnipotent.

LeonBuco666
Chaos was the supreme being before creation of the marvel omniverse, hes separate from the marvel omniverse, chaos is above death and eternity

Aevier
True, but so is the Marquis.

Edit: I thought Eternity had a hand in defeating CK.

Cogito
Chaos was the supreme being before creation of the marvel omniverse, hes separate from the marvel omniverse, chaos is above death and eternity

CK is an aspect of Oblivion, which is simply one of the four points on the cosmic compass along with Eternity, Death, and Infinity. There's never been any reason to believe any one of them is greater than the others, including Oblivion.

Mr Master
^^ thumb up

Thanos with THOTI, which gave him omnipotent power, rules on the Marvel side.

ares834
Sorry i meam im removing thanos altogether

Then GEB wins.

With Thanos it's probably a stalemate.

Cogito
Originally posted by Mr Master
^^ thumb up

Thanos with THOTI, which gave him omnipotent power, rules on the Marvel side.

Yes, but the OP removed Thanos after the fact. The next biggest players are still HoM Wanda and MoD, depending on your interpretation of Tiamut's equivalency to the Fulcrum.

BullwinkleMoose
HoM Wanda is not above PR Molecule Man. Thanos and PR MM are clearly in the Top 2 slots.

I am still trying to figure out what the Odin team is doing besides dying instantaneously

Cogito
^ Forgot he was there at all

Aevier
I'm pretty sure HoM Wanda and PR Molecule Man has this.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by BullwinkleMoose
HoM Wanda is not above PR Molecule Man. Thanos and PR MM are clearly in the Top 2 slots.

I am still trying to figure out what the Odin team is doing besides dying instantaneously it was just to fill in the gap what are the all fathers most powerful incarnations

Aevier
That would probably be them in the destoryer armor. But understand none of them whatsoever have any business being here. No matter what.

LeonBuco666
I do understand that, but i thought there most powerful incarnations would be a tiny tiny bit of help

Aevier
Sorry man, not in the least.

LeonBuco666
Cool thanks for letting me no

operator616

I thought Eternity had a hand in defeating CK.

eternity explained in chaos war #2 that chaos king is the void which he is defined against, and if he fought chaos king it would be like he is fighting himself.

on topic: there's really no way of telling who would win between HoM wanda (whose power level greatly depends on the specific definitions of the omniverse one chooses to believe, imo) + PR MM vs GEB.

ares834
I'm pretty sure HoM Wanda and PR Molecule Man has this.

How? The GEB=The Pressence. Wand is way out of her league. PR MM could be enough depedning on whether the Pressence=TOAA or not.

operator616
^see first page, i already explained that GEB is inferior to the presence.

wanda isn't out of her league, not at all.

ares834
No offense, but if you think GEB is inferior to the Pressence you missed the whole point of the comic...

operator616
hmm....perhaps you'd like to explain how exactly was GEB inactive before his summoning occured? or why didn't he ever appear apart from a brief appearance in swamp thing v2 #76? while the presence has???

ares834
Not sure how the fact that he was inactive means anything...

As for why he hasn't appeared, that's because he combined with the Presence and the two become a new being that is still called the Presence.

Edit: BTW, GEB has made other apperances.

operator616
Originally posted by ares834
Not sure how the fact that he was inactive means anything...

As for why he hasn't appeared, that's because he combined with the Presence and the two become a new being that is still called the Presence.

.......the fact that he was inactive while the presence was active proves who is superior......come on.

that's wrong because we actually see after they've merged (which they did in swamp thing v2 #50) that they're 2 separate beings:

http://i.imgur.com/XvzJpSW.jpg

after that ^ presence has had dozens of appearances while GEB never appeared.

operator616

Edit: BTW, GEB has made other apperances.

like???

btw you've contradicted yourself here, you said he didn't appear because he merged with the presence and now you're telling me that he does have other appearances? id like you to reference issues.

ares834
How does the fact that it was basically sleeping make it inferior?

Or how does the fact that he makes fewer appearances inferior?

The comic made it crystal clear the two are equal and that their battle would rage for all eternity.

GEB makes one other appearance that I am aware of when he shows the Spectre visions of Hell and Heaven.

operator616
How does the fact that it was basically sleeping make it inferior?

Or how does the fact that he makes fewer appearances inferior?

The comic made it crystal clear the two are equal and that their battle would rage for all eternity.

GEB makes one other appearance that I am aware of when he shows the Spectre visions of Hell and Heaven.

the GEB required a bird to summon it at the end of issue 49, only then he became active again:

http://i.imgur.com/1xpinSK.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/VA8Poll.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/5KaiApo.jpg

while in presence's case, he doesn't need an external force to be active.

you've missed the point.......presence has appearances after he's supposedly merged with the great evil beast, which indicates that the GEB is contained while the presence reigns supreme.

the comic also made it crystal clear that GEB wasn't even aware of his purpose, he didn't even know what is evil for, and GEB and presence didn't even fight.

never happened, unless you can reference an issue

xJLxKing
Like others have saod, 2 different sides but same coin

ares834
^ Exactly. The Presence is light and GEB is Darkness.

Still not sure what the problem is that the GEB is inactive makes him inferior.

Their endless "battle" is metaphorical.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/etriganvsgeb2.jpg

He makes an appearance in The Demon 51:

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/4382/ag220000kf2.jpg

operator616
a bird was required to make him active, d'you think the presence possesses such a limitation?

considering GEB wasn't even aware of its purpose and was still learning it, i doubt there was a "metaphorical" battle between them.

it's a retelling, im asking when did he appear after he supposedly merged (apart from swamp thing v2 76)???

you said he showed spectre heaven and hell? when was this?

ares834
He was for all intents sleeping. That's not some limitation on his power.

Except, that's exactly what the scan says. Darkness vs light, good vs evil, etc.

It's not a retelling. Notice it says this is "once the conflict ended".

Don't remember where it was. Which is why I showed the other.

operator616
sleeping? no he was inactive and unaware of his purpose, that much was crystal clear. the presence has no such limitation.

it's a retelling, the demon issue was written in 1994 while the swamp thing issues where it happened was in 1986, hence the almost 10 years ago part. we see fate, swamp thing, spectre all there, despite the fact that they have nothing to do with the issue itslef.

well, you gotta remember because this is clearly a retelling.

ares834
I'm still curious why you think him being inactive makes him inferior. You haven't given a single reason as of yet, especially since the comic makes it clear the GEB is the Presence's opposite.

Did you not read the scan at all? It says "And once the conflict ended (the battle in ST), it settled itself on the plains beyond Gorian's Deep"...

In other words, GEB still exists after the war.

operator616
alright, ill repeat this for the 10th time: IT REQUIRED A BIRD WITH A PERL TO MAKE HIM ACTIVE.

in case you didn't see the scan i posted before here it is again:

it's from swamp thing v2 #76 which is 26 issues after his original portrayal:

http://i.imgur.com/XvzJpSW.jpg

this indicates that the great evil beast is contained, while the presence reigns supreme, in case you didn't read my previous post, here it is again:

Originally posted by operator616

that's why im curious to see GEB showing the spectre heaven and hell, did you remember where that was??

LeonBuco666
Stay on topic guys

ares834
Except, the Presence doesn't reign supreme. That scan alone shows that saying "light and darkness, balance holding" and with the "arm wrestling match" being a tie.

operator616
that's my point, after that incident, we don't see great evil beast at all, but we do see the presence, and the only logical explanation to this is that GEB is contained/sealed away, that's why after that the presence has been stated to be everything (be it good or evil), and surpasses everyone

1999:

http://i.imgur.com/KnJu0Sl.jpg

2001:

http://i.imgur.com/QXTbo3r.jpg

2013:

http://i.imgur.com/qGln3ys.jpg

i have more, this should be enough.

ares834
That's not a logical conclusion at all. The scan I posted says he went to hell afterwards. The fact that he doesn't make another appearance does not mean he was contained in anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.