Is it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mah
Well..?

Mujaffa
sure why not

Corran
No it is not.

Mujaffa
could be

mikeysgothicgur
maybe

BackFire349
i dunno, its certainly a stupid question.

mah
well if you answer it you clearly don't see it as a rhetorical question. so corran is correct.

Thomas H
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Augeybana
Thomas H WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GordonSkywalker
If it was intended as a rhetorical question then why would he post it for comment? On the other hand if it was intended as such then we all have failed to grasp his intention for asking in the first place. big grin

Corran
If he had put just one choice ie Yes, then it would have had to have been rhetorical, as there were 2 choices for the answer, once you say no then it is not.

GordonSkywalker
Agreed.

Member.
lol, who would've thought something so simple could open up to so many answerslaughing out loud, it might be and it might not bebig grin

Dexx
mah..i didn't know u wanted to improve your position in the top 25 thread starters.
yes..it is rethorical

Member.
hm...

mah
I'm not really after that dexx, and I do not think you understand/read corrans correct information; it is not a rhetorical question!

Julie
it depends on the context...as with many things

GordonSkywalker
Or a certain point of view.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.