New Battlezone challenge: True Blood vs. Vampire Diaries.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Shows are pretty comparable so why not. People talked trash about this in the tv forum so lets see if anyone comes forward to take on the big bad bully that is Quan.

quanchi112
Figures.

Rikudo sennin
Okay bring it on.

True blood is an awful show that had cheesy ****ing effects and substitute's sex for good storytelling.

And TVD in only 4 seasons has a character stronger than any TB character. Stay mad.

BloodRain
Who's that?

Rikudo sennin
Silas.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
Okay bring it on.

True blood is an awful show that had cheesy ****ing effects and substitute's sex for good storytelling.

And TVD in only 4 seasons has a character stronger than any TB character. Stay mad. Let's set a date then. It's a great show Twili lover.

VD had more episodes than TB in more seasons.

VD has no one even close to Russell Edgington in terms of a sheer villain/character/etc.

So bring it on. You better not slink away in the shadows.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by quanchi112
Let's set a date then. It's a great show Twili lover.

VD had more episodes than TB in more seasons.

VD has no one even close to Russell Edgington in terms of a sheer villain/character/etc.

So bring it on. You better not slink away in the shadows.

Twili lover? Okay I would rather be that then watch a bunch of old people have sex with every character and pass it of as story progression.

I understand that. But they don't handle it well at all. Like take this season. Everything is in the shadows while the Sokkie/Warlow/Bill shit is front and center. Characters like Tarra are non existent.

Hell Russell hasn't been mentioned once this season. Yet he was a big part of the story too.

And that is opinion based. Which makes this a harder thing to debate. Russell being better is no fact. We both find different qualities to admire. So I am not sure how we will debate characters. Especially when your so biased.

quanchi112
I understand that. But they don't handle it well at all. Like take this season. Everything is in the shadows while the Sokkie/Warlow/Bill shit is front and center. Characters like Tarra are non existent.

Hell Russell hasn't been mentioned once this season. Yet he was a big part of the story too.

And that is opinion based. Which makes this a harder thing to debate. Russell being better is no fact. We both find different qualities to admire. So I am not sure how we will debate characters. Especially when your so biased. This season is good thus far. Different. Tara is involved with the Governors daughter. That's not nothing as well as being there for Jessica.

Iirc he has but what is the point either way. He's dead. Why keep going over the past we saw the impact he had.

We are debating who wins in an invasion type all out war not who likes who more.

Russell is going to slap VD characters heads off.

Rikudo sennin
This season is good thus far. Different. Tara is involved with the Governors daughter. That's not nothing as well as being there for Jessica.

Iirc he has but what is the point either way. He's dead. Why keep going over the past we saw the impact he had.

We are debating who wins in an invasion type all out war not who likes who more.

Russell is going to slap VD characters heads off.

Just putting her in there for a few scenes doesn't really give her a storyline. Nothing unique at all. And she is still a shitty and ugly character.

Oh it's a legit fight?

Silas is indestructible. His head cannot be slapped of. He would destroy Russell.

quanchi112
Just putting her in there for a few scenes doesn't really give her a storyline. Nothing unique at all. And she is still a shitty and ugly character.

Oh it's a legit fight?

Silas is indestructible. His head cannot be slapped of. He would destroy Russell. She doesn't need her own storyline. I agree she sucks but there are other shitty characters from both shows I'd axe if I were in charge.

No limits fallacy. Why don't you let me worry about how Silas will be destroyed or lose. You just tell me you accept and once the season ends we decide when to settle this.

True Blood will reign supreme here.

Russell is going to dancing all over this shitty verses graves.

Rikudo sennin
She doesn't need her own storyline. I agree she sucks but there are other shitty characters from both shows I'd axe if I were in charge.

No limits fallacy. Why don't you let me worry about how Silas will be destroyed or lose. You just tell me you accept and once the season ends we decide when to settle this.

True Blood will reign supreme here.

Russell is going to dancing all over this shitty verses graves.

True.

But that is his power. He can still be put down but not killed. You can't just strip him of his greatest advantage. If your gonna then you have to admit that there has to be restrictions against TVD cuz they stomp otherwise smile

True blood loses. No character is greater than Silas. Not even that whore Lilith.

quanchi112
True.

But that is his power. He can still be put down but not killed. You can't just strip him of his greatest advantage. If your gonna then you have to admit that there has to be restrictions against TVD cuz they stomp otherwise smile

True blood loses. No character is greater than Silas. Not even that whore Lilith. You don't have to kill someone to beat them. I won't neuter Silas in anyway. I mean Maryann can't be destroyed either unless she believes she is being sacrificed. That doesn't mean she's unbeatable either.

No restrictions but we will keep this on a physical level. Mediums and witches are fine just no Ifrit and ghosts outside their mediums.

I can't wait to humiliate Silas. Always a way.

Rikudo sennin
You don't have to kill someone to beat them. I won't neuter Silas in anyway. I mean Maryann can't be destroyed either unless she believes she is being sacrificed. That doesn't mean she's unbeatable either.

No restrictions but we will keep this on a physical level. Mediums and witches are fine just no Ifrit and ghosts outside their mediums.

I can't wait to humiliate Silas. Always a way.

Okay that's great. Anyway Silas destroys every one who opposes them. He will just make everyone think they died like with Caroline. Then stake or snap there necks. Simple as that smile

quanchi112
Okay that's great. Anyway Silas destroys every one who opposes them. He will just make everyone think they died like with Caroline. Then stake or snap there necks. Simple as that smile Then you should have nothing to worry about. Just relax and don't worry yourself over this since you have Silas. I like when people find out the hard way.

The Scenario
So when's this thing going down?

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Scenario
So when's this thing going down? At the conclusion of season 6 when we both set a date. Afterwards.

Rikudo sennin
Then you should have nothing to worry about. Just relax and don't worry yourself over this since you have Silas. I like when people find out the hard way.

Okay thanks wink

Rikudo sennin
At the conclusion of season 6 when we both set a date. Afterwards.

Are you under the impression that there will be more feats at the end of Season 6 to best Silas?

quanchi112
Are you under the impression that there will be more feats at the end of Season 6 to best Silas? No, I could beat Silas now but I want to finish this season before I begin the debate.

BloodRain
Though Bill and Warlow will likely get some more to their names by the end.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BloodRain
Though Bill and Warlow will likely get some more to their names by the end. Well of course but I don't necessarily need them but it will come in handy especially against this so called invincible Silas.

TB will be victorious.

Rikudo sennin
No, I could beat Silas now but I want to finish this season before I begin the debate.

I would love to see you try.

But TVD will always be on top.

Why?

Because it is a few seasons behind TB and pretty much stronger already. What does that say about TB's power level?

And since "The Originals" is gonna come the verse will be expanded and become overkill. So sad so sorry.

True blood will always be behind smile

quanchi112
I would love to see you try.

But TVD will always be on top.

Why?

Because it is a few seasons behind TB and pretty much stronger already. What does that say about TB's power level?

And since "The Originals" is gonna come the verse will be expanded and become overkill. So sad so sorry.

True blood will always be behind smile They have more episodes which is fine because they need them. They are weaker already so I'm glad they have an extra show on top of the extra episodes to try and catch the leader of the pack.

It seems True Blood will always kick the shit out of the inferior show. You are just in denial.

The Scenario
What's the point of a battlezone if you two are just going to hash it out right here anyway?

Rikudo sennin
They have more episodes which is fine because they need them. They are weaker already so I'm glad they have an extra show on top of the extra episodes to try and catch the leader of the pack.

It seems True Blood will always kick the shit out of the inferior show. You are just in denial.

Yet you have no argument as to why they win? Silas illusion rapes smile

Rikudo sennin
Just curious why must the date be after TB season 6 ends?

And if your so confidant that TB is the stronger verse then wouldn't it be more fair for TVD to catch up?

I mean this year will be season 5 of TVD and season 1 of TO. So add that to the current roster of 4 seasons and you have six in the TVD verse. So by then it would be more fair right?

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Scenario
What's the point of a battlezone if you two are just going to hash it out right here anyway? We aren't debating the topic at hand. This is just pre game trash talk. Adds to the excitement. I still haven't revealed my masterful tactics against Zelda from HP so don't you worry here. My lips are sealed until the debate actually begins.

quanchi112
Yet you have no argument as to why they win? Silas illusion rapes smile Silas will get his. Don't you worry. I like to prolong this feeling of overwhelming confidence of yours until the match starts. Then your confidence will be away post by post.

quanchi112
Just curious why must the date be after TB season 6 ends?

And if your so confidant that TB is the stronger verse then wouldn't it be more fair for TVD to catch up?

I mean this year will be season 5 of TVD and season 1 of TO. So add that to the current roster of 4 seasons and you have six in the TVD verse. So by then it would be more fair right? Why ? VD already has more episodes as it is already.

Are you attempting to back down ? You already believe VD stomps so why do you need to more seasons when you already have the numerical episode advantage.

Rikudo sennin
Silas will get his. Don't you worry. I like to prolong this feeling of overwhelming confidence of yours until the match starts. Then your confidence will be away post by post.

Trust me I am not worrying at all smile

Rikudo sennin
Why ? VD already has more episodes as it is already.

Are you attempting to back down ? You already believe VD stomps so why do you need to more seasons when you already have the numerical episode advantage.

We both know TVD doesn't introduce powerhouses or new mythologies every episode. They just work with the same thing(Fodder and non existant threats) until they can showcase the new powers and characters at climatic parts of the season. The same thing true blood does but at a quicker pace. So they introduce everything they got right away. This is obvious.

So really TVD is 2 seasons behind in progression of there supernatural world and top tiers.

Yet still Silas stomps.

quanchi112
Trust me I am not worrying at all smile You won't worry until I start posting in the matchup. I want you supremely confident by design.

quanchi112
We both know TVD doesn't introduce powerhouses or new mythologies every episode. They just work with the same thing(Fodder and non existant threats) until they can showcase the new powers and characters at climatic parts of the season. The same thing true blood does but at a quicker pace. So they introduce everything they got right away. This is obvious.

So really TVD is 2 seasons behind in progression of there supernatural world and top tiers.

Yet still Silas stomps. The major season antagonist of season 1 for True Blood was Renee a human. smile

That's even ground and even more episodes for other characters.

You still believe your side stomps so there is no reason to delay this past the conclusion of this season.

If you aren't really confident I may grab you mercy. Now is the time to admit it.

Rikudo sennin
You won't worry until I start posting in the matchup. I want you supremely confident by design.

Fine. And answer the season thing above.

Rikudo sennin
The major season antagonist of season 1 for True Blood was Renee a human. smile

That's even ground and even more episodes for other characters.

You still believe your side stomps so there is no reason to delay this past the conclusion of this season.

If you aren't really confident I may grab you mercy. Now is the time to admit it.

Your right she was the antagonist. But by no means the strongest supernatural. Which is the most important part of this thread.

True blood expands compacts it's supernatural world into a few strides. SO we get the same development.

It's not that I am not confidant. But this is not fair. The TVD supernatural world is not as nearly as expanded as TB who have revealed much more BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO. So this is not a fair match up right of the bat.

quanchi112
Fine. And answer the season thing above. Patience, vamper.

quanchi112
Your right she was the antagonist. But by no means the strongest supernatural. Which is the most important part of this thread.

True blood expands compacts it's supernatural world into a few strides. SO we get the same development.

It's not that I am not confidant. But this is not fair. The TVD supernatural world is not as nearly as expanded as TB who have revealed much more BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO. So this is not a fair match up right of the bat. Rene was a man.

No, more episodes gives someone an advantage. True.

You claimed VD stomps and now are saying it isn't fair.

Your confidence was not real. Just as I thought.

Rikudo sennin
Rene was a man.

No, more episodes gives someone an advantage. True.

You claimed VD stomps and now are saying it isn't fair.

Your confidence was not real. Just as I thought.

Typo.

More episodes with no power progression? Do you watch an ordinary ep of TVD?

It is. But the fact is this is one sided as True Blood is only a party because it is ahead storywise. Which would be unfair.

And how will the TB verse win when one person can make them all think they are dead?

I do know about one person in TB who might be able to handle Silas with hax. Though if you know who I am talking about the you should know now that person is a little "outclassed".

quanchi112
Typo.

More episodes with no power progression? Do you watch an ordinary ep of TVD?

It is. But the fact is this is one sided as True Blood is only a party because it is ahead storywise. Which would be unfair.

And how will the TB verse win when one person can make them all think they are dead?

I do know about one person in TB who might be able to handle Silas with hax. Though if you know who I am talking about the you should know now that person is a little "outclassed". More episodes equal more threats/feats, etc.

TB also has magical witches who can cast their own spells as well. I am not going to get in what takes Silas down. I want to save that for when this starts.

You acted all confident and now are saying boo hoo it isn't fair despite having the episodic advantage and the fact season 1 from Tb had a weak human antagonist villain.

Rikudo sennin
More episodes equal more threats/feats, etc.

TB also has magical witches who can cast their own spells as well. I am not going to get in what takes Silas down. I want to save that for when this starts.

You acted all confident and now are saying boo hoo it isn't fair despite having the episodic advantage and the fact season 1 from Tb had a weak human antagonist villain.

Again...HAVE YOU WATCHED AN EPISODE OF TVD? They have power up grades once in a while in the season. It's mind numbing actually.

Obviously referring to Antonia. Who would get ****ed by almost any witch in TVD. Aneurism hax FTW!

That is the fact though. they are not as developed power wise.

Are you high or something? Idc that the season 1 antagonist sucked. He is a non factor in the fight. All those introduced in that season are.

Just look at it this way. Compare each season. And count how many times each verse expands there supernatural world with new species and powers and numbers. There isn't much of a difference.

Rikudo sennin
BRB

quanchi112
Again...HAVE YOU WATCHED AN EPISODE OF TVD? They have power up grades once in a while in the season. It's mind numbing actually.

Obviously referring to Antonia. Who would get ****ed by almost any witch in TVD. Aneurism hax FTW!

That is the fact though. they are not as developed power wise.

Are you high or something? Idc that the season 1 antagonist sucked. He is a non factor in the fight. All those introduced in that season are.

Just look at it this way. Compare each season. And count how many times each verse expands there supernatural world with new species and powers and numbers. There isn't much of a difference. Yes, I have.

Then if Antonia TB's greatest witch can't hang iyo then quit crying about how unfair it is.

It took TB till season 4 to get to witches. How long did it take VD ?

You say VD wins as it is so man up no quit crying. I have no patience for this kind of sissy type behavior.

quanchi112
BRB Man up and accept it as it is when you do get back.

Rikudo sennin
Yes, I have.

Then if Antonia TB's greatest witch can't hang iyo then quit crying about how unfair it is.

It took TB till season 4 to get to witches. How long did it take VD ?

You say VD wins as it is so man up no quit crying. I have no patience for this kind of sissy type behavior.

IM BACK! Didn't need much time after all.

So tell me? Does it have the same concentration of developments as TB in each episode?

First of all that is sad that she is the greatest. Second how long did it take TB to show the top tiers of it's most OP species? And intorduce another dozen?

So now it is crying to point out that this match is purposely made to give TB any chance? Right...

quanchi112
IM BACK! Didn't need much time after all.

So tell me? Does it have the same concentration of developments as TB in each episode?

First of all that is sad that she is the greatest. Second how long did it take TB to show the top tiers of it's most OP species? And intorduce another dozen?

So now it is crying to point out that this match is purposely made to give TB any chance? Right... More aire time means more everything. As I said major villains TB is down 1.

TB doesn't emphasize witches as much as VD. That's fine because she is formidable enough to stop the VD characters.

You say VD stomps so you have no gripe as you aren't even saying Tb wins or has a chance. Now accept or else admit you were puffing out your chest up to this point.

Rikudo sennin
More aire time means more everything. As I said major villains TB is down 1.

TB doesn't emphasize witches as much as VD. That's fine because she is formidable enough to stop the VD characters.

You say VD stomps so you have no gripe as you aren't even saying Tb wins or has a chance. Now accept or else admit you were puffing out your chest up to this point.

"More air time means more evrything'

So I ask you this. What does the majority of air time on TVD compose of?

And that doesn't matter. The fact is they introduced a shit load of high tier characters who don't have to be villains. The fact there not antagonist means nothing. In fact it has no relevance. Why you walking around that fact?

And still get stomped by most TVD witches. smile

i don't have to do anything. If anything we have to both come to a compromise of how this battle works.

Is it hard for you to think that a show that knows that it has a limited time will throw everything at once? Is that a fair assumption? Yes Or No as simple as that. That would be an answer to this entire thing.

quanchi112
"More air time means more evrything'

So I ask you this. What does the majority of air time on TVD compose of?

And that doesn't matter. The fact is they introduced a shit load of high tier characters who don't have to be villains. The fact there not antagonist means nothing. In fact it has no relevance. Why you walking around that fact?

And still get stomped by most TVD witches. smile

i don't have to do anything. If anything we have to both come to a compromise of how this battle works.

Is it hard for you to think that a show that knows that it has a limited time will throw everything at once? Is that a fair assumption? Yes Or No as simple as that. That would be an answer to this entire thing. More screen time, more feats, more everything.

VD also creates many upper tier characters in all of its seasons as well. You wanting to deny this is hilarious.

No, they don't. smile

This is an invasion type matchup. Both sides besides all non physical characters are fair game.

Neither show has done so. Both have more to bring to the table as ratings are still there the seasons will continue.

Since you have the episodic advantage that offsets the seasons advantage.

You think VD wins so lets do this at the conclusion of season 6.

Rikudo sennin
More screen time, more feats, more everything.

VD also creates many upper tier characters in all of its seasons as well. You wanting to deny this is hilarious.

No, they don't. smile

This is an invasion type matchup. Both sides besides all non physical characters are fair game.

Neither show has done so. Both have more to bring to the table as ratings are still there the seasons will continue.

Since you have the episodic advantage that offsets the seasons advantage.

You think VD wins so lets do this at the conclusion of season 6.

Wrong. I guess you need to pay attention.

A huge percentage of the show is taken up by love triangle drama and romance. No improvement.

Another fraction is the reveal of information which is a part of each chapters mystery. This is done through conversations mostly. No improvement.

Then there are the dangers that lead to a climax in the episode. And what do they feature? The same three species who on average will perform unquantifiable feats. But they justify this by bringing the same people with different plans. An example would be the originals which you should know basically got no new feats this entire season at all. So again no improvement.

So I haven't denied anything. I just stressed that the amount of power ups and mythology is the same.

Yes they do. She is weak sauce.

That's nice.

It was a yes or no question. The fact is and even the writers of TB and HBO execs admit this, they try to introduce as many characters and stories as possible. It's just very compact. In fact that is the formula for a lot of shows like this. That is why TB is always complained as rushed and overloaded. So it is not equivalent.

quanchi112
Wrong. I guess you need to pay attention.

A huge percentage of the show is taken up by love triangle drama and romance. No improvement.

Another fraction is the reveal of information which is a part of each chapters mystery. This is done through conversations mostly. No improvement.

Then there are the dangers that lead to a climax in the episode. And what do they feature? The same three species who on average will perform unquantifiable feats. But they justify this by bringing the same people with different plans. An example would be the originals which you should know basically got no new feats this entire season at all. So again no improvement.

So I haven't denied anything. I just stressed that the amount of power ups and mythology is the same.

Yes they do. She is weak sauce.

That's nice.

It was a yes or no question. The fact is and even the writers of TB and HBO execs admit this, they try to introduce as many characters and stories as possible. It's just very compact. In fact that is the formula for a lot of shows like this. That is why TB is always complained as rushed and overloaded. So it is not equivalent. Same as Tb romances take up screen time.

VD tends to get to the point faster whereas TB tends to linger on.

Don't cry about anything since you already think VD wins anything you say carries no weight here.

I disagree but we will see once the matchup begins.

By the time you want me to have this out I won't be interested so its either the conclusion of this years TB or I else I won't have the time or the interest in six months time.

quanchi112
Wait a minute I might have a counter offer which might satisfy me in the meantime.

Maybe a one on one character battlezone and we put this off until you have your originals season and another VD season but I'd want to wait until after season seven if you accept this deal.

Rikudo sennin
Same as Tb romances take up screen time.

VD tends to get to the point faster whereas TB tends to linger on.

Don't cry about anything since you already think VD wins anything you say carries no weight here.

I disagree but we will see once the matchup begins.

By the time you want me to have this out I won't be interested so its either the conclusion of this years TB or I else I won't have the time or the interest in six months time.

Huge difference. At the end of the day tvd is about the triangle. True blood is about the rights.

Have you seen the lengths the writers have went to prolong the triangle?

Just saying no this and no that or I disagree doesn't really challenge what I say. My points on pace and power ups still stand. But clearly we won't agree regardless.

Look at my reply for the next thing you said in regards to your interest problem.

Rikudo sennin
Wait a minute I might have a counter offer which might satisfy me in the meantime.

Maybe a one on one character battlezone and we put this off until you have your originals season and another VD season but I'd want to wait until after season seven if you accept this deal.

Hmmmmmm...

Fine. It's a deal. That way both series will be a little more explored.

What matchups do you have in mind?

BloodRain
Setting a BZ a years in advance?

Strongest vs strongest would be cool.

quanchi112
Huge difference. At the end of the day tvd is about the triangle. True blood is about the rights.

Have you seen the lengths the writers have went to prolong the triangle?

Just saying no this and no that or I disagree doesn't really challenge what I say. My points on pace and power ups still stand. But clearly we won't agree regardless.

Look at my reply for the next thing you said in regards to your interest problem. Both shows prolong romances whether its the same shitty ones or new ones.

It is pointless as my other post countered with another offer.

quanchi112
Hmmmmmm...

Fine. It's a deal. That way both series will be a little more explored.

What matchups do you have in mind? Firstly is like to hear your choice of top 7 characters in terms of formidability from VD.

Then we can go from there.

Rikudo sennin
Both shows prolong romances whether its the same shitty ones or new ones.

It is pointless as my other post countered with another offer.

Well I guess I have to end it of as IMO they use romance more.

And a good offer it was.

Rikudo sennin
Setting a BZ a years in advance?

Strongest vs strongest would be cool.

I like it.

quanchi112
Well I guess I have to end it of as IMO they use romance more.

And a good offer it was. I know how to put on a good show. I await your list.

Rikudo sennin
Firstly is like to hear your choice of top 7 characters in terms of formidability from VD.

Then we can go from there.

1. Qetsiyah(though hype)
2. Silas
3. Bonnie
4. Wolf form Klaus
5. Super Alaric
7. Normal Klaus

BloodRain
Aw was hoping for the variety fun bag sad

Like a vamp, an elder, a were, a witch, a human, a hybrid and a mystical being lol

quanchi112
1. Qetsiyah(though hype)
2. Silas
3. Bonnie
4. Wolf form Klaus
5. Super Alaric
7. Normal Klaus Where do you rank Elijah on your list ?

Rikudo sennin
Where do you rank Elijah on your list ?

quanchi112
9 How would you feel about Mikael ?

Rikudo sennin
How would you feel about Mikael ?

quanchi112
8 Would you be comfortable pitting him against a badass Tb vampire. Not sure which one yet to be honest.

The only thing which prevents me from coming out for Klaus (it still might happen) is he continued existence although that is who is fitting for Russell to defeat.

Rikudo sennin
Would you be comfortable pitting him against a badass Tb vampire. Not sure which one yet to be honest.

The only thing which prevents me from coming out for Klaus (it still might happen) is he continued existence although that is who is fitting for Russell to defeat.

TBH I fear any 2000 year old vamp could take down an Original. Though I am positive that Silas and Qetsiyah would beat anyone against them.

quanchi112
TBH I fear any 2000 year old vamp could take down an Original. Though I am positive that Silas and Qetsiyah would beat anyone against them. I want to save the Silas/Q chick argument for the battlezone.

I only want to pull Russell out in a battlezone if the matchup means something and Klaus would.

So what you're saying is you don't believe in Klaus at all when matched up with Russell ?

Rikudo sennin
I want to save the Silas/Q chick argument for the battlezone.

I only want to pull Russell out in a battlezone if the matchup means something and Klaus would.

So what you're saying is you don't believe in Klaus at all when matched up with Russell ?

Well with Klaus he has only a few options. He is outclassed in physical stats. So his only options is having russell come close enough and compel him. Or land a bite which would eventually kill him.

However in his wolf form I think he would beat him. As his strength will be vastly multiplied.

quanchi112
Well with Klaus he has only a few options. He is outclassed in physical stats. So his only options is having russell come close enough and compel him. Or land a bite which would eventually kill him.

However in his wolf form I think he would beat him. As his strength will be vastly multiplied. I would never agree he can be compelled by an original vampire firstly.

Secondly, then you do believe he does win. So night time wolf form versus Russell. Is there any other character from VD who is the big baddie like Russell Edgington has been for TB from the series.

Rikudo sennin
I would never agree he can be compelled by an original vampire firstly.

Secondly, then you do believe he does win. So night time wolf form versus Russell. Is there any other character from VD who is the big baddie like Russell Edgington has been for TB from the series.

Why don't you believe that?

Wolf form is up in the air. Well I would have to pull them out of the Originals pile and none of them could win. I think Alaric would have the best chance to beat Russell. Since he has less weakness and more strength than normal.

Rikudo sennin
The originals can still put up a fight against the 2000 years old vamps(though I am uncertain of winning) however Russell is still to strong. He is the third most powerful character in TB.

quanchi112
Why don't you believe that?

Wolf form is up in the air. Well I would have to pull them out of the Originals pile and none of them could win. I think Alaric would have the best chance to beat Russell. Since he has less weakness and more strength than normal. Due to their age and the fact they don't come from the same line of the Originals which I believe is why they can logically compel all others thereafter.

Russell has weaknesses and I'd really be interested in defeating their baddie in Klaus.

quanchi112
The originals can still put up a fight against the 2000 years old vamps(though I am uncertain of winning) however Russell is still to strong. He is the third most powerful character in TB. I disagree when it comes to Russell but that is another debate altogether.

Point is I want Klaus or else ill save him for another character.

Rikudo sennin
Due to their age and the fact they don't come from the same line of the Originals which I believe is why they can logically compel all others thereafter.

Russell has weaknesses and I'd really be interested in defeating their baddie in Klaus.

Well I think they can bypass any vamps psychic powers. But we can debate that another day.

And you will never convince his fans. As long as he has that transformation his fan girls will dick ride it.

Rikudo sennin
I disagree when it comes to Russell but that is another debate altogether.

Point is I want Klaus or else ill save him for another character.

We MUST talk about that Russell being the strongest debate tomorrow. I find it really interesting.

Well Klaus still has not had his powers fully explored so there will always be that doubt.

quanchi112
Well I think they can bypass any vamps psychic powers. But we can debate that another day.

And you will never convince his fans. As long as he has that transformation his fan girls will dick ride it. I disagree.

I have never really debated this VD before so I look forward to meeting these fanboys.

quanchi112
We MUST talk about that Russell being the strongest debate tomorrow. I find it really interesting.

Well Klaus still has not had his powers fully explored so there will always be that doubt. I debated this in detail.

See this is what makes me pause about this that unlike Russell that more is yet to come for Klaus.

Maybe another TB versus VD battlezone as the Russell Edgington one with regards to this doesn't seem likely.

Rikudo sennin
We have to be patient and wait for Klaus to unveil his transformation. Though I admit it seems like it will be very overpowered.

quanchi112
We have to be patient and wait for Klaus to unveil his transformation. Though I admit it seems like it will be very overpowered. Russell and his feats speak for themselves. Personally, as it stands now he slaughters Klaus.

Rikudo sennin
Russell and his feats speak for themselves. Personally, as it stands now he slaughters Klaus.

I could agree with that. Tough he can't actually kill him. What Mach do you think Russell is and why?

quanchi112
I could agree with that. Tough he can't actually kill him. What Mach do you think Russell is and why? Beating is all that matters.

I don't ever engage in the guesswork of this kind of debating or how much a certain object weighs. Fiction tends to be inconsistent and I place more emphasis on peer to peer comparisons than heavy object feats.

Rikudo sennin
Okay whatever that means...

Rikudo sennin
What is Russell's greatest strength feat if that's not asking too much?

Rikudo sennin
Though I should advice that my take on the other Originals might change. In there new show they apparently are gonna have there abilities more explored and expanded with all the screen time. This means all around better feats to. Ill update you.

quanchi112
Okay whatever that means... It means I place more weight on vampires overpowering vampires than hurling a tank which is usually ignored when fights happen.

quanchi112
What is Russell's greatest strength feat if that's not asking too much? Pwning the Authority to me with ease. The fact he was so much stronger than 1,000 vampire, 2,000 vampire, and a few others impressed me more than anything else.

quanchi112
Though I should advice that my take on the other Originals might change. In there new show they apparently are gonna have there abilities more explored and expanded with all the screen time. This means all around better feats to. Ill update you. Well, we shall see. The thing is I will definitely do the TB battlezone versus VD but this one on one thing won't be on the table forever.

Rikudo sennin
It means I place more weight on vampires overpowering vampires than hurling a tank which is usually ignored when fights happen.

Oh okay that's weird though.

Pwning the Authority to me with ease. The fact he was so much stronger than 1,000 vampire, 2,000 vampire, and a few others impressed me more than anything else.

I liked that scene to. But a lot would argue that the scene is not a feat since the vampires he was pwning didn't really have any good ones.

Well, we shall see. The thing is I will definitely do the TB battlezone versus VD but this one on one thing won't be on the table forever.

How come Silas and Qetsiyah can't be used in the one on one battles?

quanchi112
Oh okay that's weird though.

I liked that scene to. But a lot would argue that the scene is not a feat since the vampires he was pwning didn't really have any good ones.

How come Silas and Qetsiyah can't be used in the one on one battles? How is that weird ?

Eric has impressive feats.

No interest. Lesser known characters.

Rikudo sennin
How is that weird ?

Eric has impressive feats.

No interest. Lesser known characters.

But wouldn't it be better to use quantifiable feats?

Which overall are not that great anymore.

Well I am. Especially since they are the strongest.

Who do you think will win? Silas or Warlow?

quanchi112
But wouldn't it be better to use quantifiable feats?

Which overall are not that great anymore.

Well I am. Especially since they are the strongest.

Who do you think will win? Silas or Warlow? No, it wouldn't.

Yes, they are.

Doesn't interest me as they are lesser knowns.

I will get back to you at the end of the season.

quanchi112
One difference in the shows is the fact witches are the top dog on Diaries whereas vampires are the top dog from True Blood.

Rikudo sennin
No, it wouldn't.

Yes, they are.

Doesn't interest me as they are lesser knowns.

I will get back to you at the end of the season.

Depends on the character.

Debatable.

But if we are pulling top dogs from TB to have one on one's then isn't it fair to use TVD's as well?

This isn't the "Let's see how many mid-High tier TVD characters Russell can beat" thread.

Rikudo sennin
One difference in the shows is the fact witches are the top dog on Diaries whereas vampires are the top dog from True Blood.

I am aware of that. Unfortunate since they have to make almost every other species look so weak.

quanchi112
Depends on the character.

Debatable.

But if we are pulling top dogs from TB to have one on one's then isn't it fair to use TVD's as well?

This isn't the "Let's see how many mid-High tier TVD characters Russell can beat" thread. Most things are debatable.

I need to have personal glory in it for Russell and there is none against these two.

I have already found Russell Edgington's glorious victim.

quanchi112
I am aware of that. Unfortunate since they have to make almost every other species look so weak. Witches and the Fae are not weak. The one Maenad we saw was a pretty big deal.

Rikudo sennin
Most things are debatable.

I need to have personal glory in it for Russell and there is none against these two.

I have already found Russell Edgington's glorious victim.

Indeed.

Well it can't be only about Russell. There are many more battles. And I would only pit them against the other two strongest in Warlow and Bilith. And Silas could solo those two smile

Who, Klaus?

Rikudo sennin
Witches and the Fae are not weak. The one Maenad we saw was a pretty big deal.

TB witches are shit. Only Antonia is strong.

The fae are fodder. Only competent ones are there strongest three. Niall(King), Mab(Queen) and the Faerie Elder. The rest just suck big time. Always slaughtered so easily.

And Maryann was alright.

quanchi112
Indeed.

Well it can't be only about Russell. There are many more battles. And I would only pit them against the other two strongest in Warlow and Bilith. And Silas could solo those two smile

Who, Klaus? Well, it usually is about Russell when it comes to me.

Maybe in the future but don't forget we still have the total war between the two series.

Ganondorf from TP.

quanchi112
TB witches are shit. Only Antonia is strong.

The fae are fodder. Only competent ones are there strongest three. Niall(King), Mab(Queen) and the Faerie Elder. The rest just suck big time. Always slaughtered so easily.

And Maryann was alright. Atonia is but Marnie was also strong as a ghost as she took over at the end as well.

We see in groups they can pack a punch. We also see their Fae bombs can blow people up.

Claudine bfr'd Warlow as well.

She casually blocked bullets. She was quite formidable.

Rikudo sennin
Well, it usually is about Russell when it comes to me.

Maybe in the future but don't forget we still have the total war between the two series.

Ganondorf from TP.

WHO IS THAT?!

quanchi112
WHO IS THAT?! The weak evil red head from the Legend of Zelda game; Twilight Princess.

Rikudo sennin
Atonia is but Marnie was also strong as a ghost as she took over at the end as well.

We see in groups they can pack a punch. We also see their Fae bombs can blow people up.

Claudine bfr'd Warlow as well.

She casually blocked bullets. She was quite formidable.

Marnie got owned by Sookie. The only reason she didn't kick Marnie's ass is cuz Tara didn't want her to kill Lafayette.

Not really. And those fae bombs were dodged by SOOKIE. Any able bodied person can dodge it then. The fae suck.

Claudine didn't do that in a straight up fight. And Eric killed her easily so...

I know but she had a shitty storyline. I couldn't take her seriously.

Rikudo sennin
The weak evil red head from the Legend of Zelda game; Twilight Princess.

I don't play Legend of Zelda. Must be fun...

quanchi112
I don't play Legend of Zelda. Must be fun... Not really. I want to make Zelda fans cry.

Rikudo sennin
Well can I ask why you legitimately think Russell is the strongest TB character?

quanchi112
Marnie got owned by Sookie. The only reason she didn't kick Marnie's ass is cuz Tara didn't want her to kill Lafayette.

Not really. And those fae bombs were dodged by SOOKIE. Any able bodied person can dodge it then. The fae suck.

Claudine didn't do that in a straight up fight. And Eric killed her easily so...

I know but she had a shitty storyline. I couldn't take her seriously. The lame heroes always survive.

Marnie would slaughter Sookie if she set out to.

Yes, just as Jason doesn't get killed either but that doesn't mean they can bet the Fae. We have seen the Fae easily overwhelm her before.

She still has the power to do so against a pretty old vamp/Fae hybrid. Yes, vamps can kill Fae easily once they bite them.

I loved that storyline. She was nigh invincible and can take over normal people easily.

Rikudo sennin
The lame heroes always survive.

Marnie would slaughter Sookie if she set out to.

Yes, just as Jason doesn't get killed either but that doesn't mean they can bet the Fae. We have seen the Fae easily overwhelm her before.

She still has the power to do so against a pretty old vamp/Fae hybrid. Yes, vamps can kill Fae easily once they bite them.

I loved that storyline. She was nigh invincible and can take over normal people easily.

I don't see how Marnie without Antonia would have the power to beat Sookie. And even if she did that doesn't say much.

Yes but that particular attack is quite useless in a fight. Just sayin. And besting a novice and human is not huge at all.

Well I will tip my hat of to her for being one of those fairies who can teleport other being away. But it wasn't a straight up fight.

To each his own.

quanchi112
I don't see how Marnie without Antonia would have the power to beat Sookie. And even if she did that doesn't say much.

Yes but that particular attack is quite useless in a fight. Just sayin. And besting a novice and human is not huge at all.

Well I will tip my hat of to her for being one of those fairies who can teleport other being away. But it wasn't a straight up fight.

To each his own. She possesses someone like in TB at the end.

Marnie has tk and is well beyond Sookie. Just saying. She owned vamps and Eric; twice.

Yes, it was. Warlow lost.

You will have to deal with her come our battlezone next summer.

Rikudo sennin
She possesses someone like in TB at the end.

Marnie has tk and is well beyond Sookie. Just saying. She owned vamps and Eric; twice.

Yes, it was. Warlow lost.

You will have to deal with her come our battlezone next summer.

Well as we say the possessed can fight back. Maybe Sookie would overpower her. And hey it is possible since her spirit got dragged out be Adele.

tk? And we don't know how she got eric the second time.

Was it? It was too long ago for me and I can't find anywhere to rewatch it.

There are many who can handle her.

quanchi112
Well as we say the possessed can fight back. Maybe Sookie would overpower her. And hey it is possible since her spirit got dragged out be Adele.

tk? And we don't know how she got eric the second time.

Was it? It was too long ago for me and I can't find anywhere to rewatch it.

There are many who can handle her. I doubt it. Marnie could easily kill Sookie.

What do you mean we don't know how. She made him submit to her.

Such as ?

Rikudo sennin
I doubt it. Marnie could easily kill Sookie.

What do you mean we don't know how. She made him submit to her.

Such as ?

It is still possible. In fact I doubt she can possess Sookie. The only reason she can Possess Lafayette is because he is a medium. He is an open door for spirits. Just like how Sookie's dad took control of him.

If she could possess anyone then she just would have taken over Jesus instead of going through all that trouble.

So Sookie can indeed kick this bitches ass.

We don't know what she used exactly. It wasn't stated. And if it was necromancy it really doesn't matter. It would not work on Sookie. She would still get beat.

Silas, Qetsiyah, Bonnie and any original. And any witch who doesn't get speed blitzed can **** with her head. And there are lower witches who reacted to bullet timers.

quanchi112
It is still possible. In fact I doubt she can possess Sookie. The only reason she can Possess Lafayette is because he is a medium. He is an open door for spirits. Just like how Sookie's dad took control of him.

If she could possess anyone then she just would have taken over Jesus instead of going through all that trouble.

So Sookie can indeed kick this bitches ass.

We don't know what she used exactly. It wasn't stated. And if it was necromancy it really doesn't matter. It would not work on Sookie. She would still get beat.

Silas, Qetsiyah, Bonnie and any original. And any witch who doesn't get speed blitzed can **** with her head. And there are lower witches who reacted to bullet timers. She won't need to possess her to beat her.

I never said she could but she still proved herself adept enough to possess Lafayette and take Eric and Bill prisoner post death.

Nah, her spells still work on the living as does her Telekinesis.

How can they stop Maryann ?

Rikudo sennin
She won't need to possess her to beat her.

I never said she could but she still proved herself adept enough to possess Lafayette and take Eric and Bill prisoner post death.

Nah, her spells still work on the living as does her Telekinesis.

How can they stop Maryann ?

Well I am just putting it out there that she can't.

Not saying much when Sookie's dad did as well. Again only on mediums.

If she used necromancy then it ain't that hard.

And I was just saying necromancy won't work on Sookie.

Silas can use illusions to make her think Dionysus came and she will let her guard down.

Qetsiyah and Bonnie will turn her into a statue.

The Originals can just beat her down. They can't be killed either but they can I capacitance her.

quanchi112
Well I am just putting it out there that she can't.

Not saying much when Sookie's dad did as well. Again only on mediums.

If she used necromancy then it ain't that hard.

And I was just saying necromancy won't work on Sookie.

Silas can use illusions to make her think Dionysus came and she will let her guard down.

Qetsiyah and Bonnie will turn her into a statue.

The Originals can just beat her down. They can't be killed either but they can I capacitance her. So you think Sookie can beat Marnie Stonebrook at her best ?

Lafayette almost drowning Sookie is entirely different than having two vampires t your mercy.

Her powers do.

Silas is top busy being corrupted.

Bonnie is killed by any old vampire.

She has bullet timing reactions and will poison them if they bite her. Originals are a joke.

Rikudo sennin
So you think Sookie can beat Marnie Stonebrook at her best ?

Lafayette almost drowning Sookie is entirely different than having two vampires t your mercy.

Her powers do.

Silas is top busy being corrupted.

Bonnie is killed by any old vampire.

She has bullet timing reactions and will poison them if they bite her. Originals are a joke.

Depends from what I saw Sookie was ready to beat her ass.

Okay...

Yes bt I was only talking in regards to necromancy.

Silas what?

Her only problem is reactions.

And the originals have great reactions too. And why bite her when they can just snap her neck?

quanchi112
Depends from what I saw Sookie was ready to beat her ass.

Okay...

Yes bt I was only talking in regards to necromancy.

Silas what?

Her only problem is reactions.

And the originals have great reactions too. And why bite her when they can just snap her neck? Sookie was trapped in a fire circle as Lafayette's bf released her from Antonia's hold.

She has other powers.

Who Bonnie's ?

Nah. We see them overwhelmed by far weaker vampires. Elijah was staked by brothers.

Rikudo sennin
Sookie was trapped in a fire circle as Lafayette's bf released her from Antonia's hold.

She has other powers.

Who Bonnie's ?

Nah. We see them overwhelmed by far weaker vampires. Elijah was staked by brothers.

Yes by an Antonia empowered Marnie.

That's nice.

Marnie still sucks as a witch and beating Sookie doesn't say much. She is still fodder to most witches.

Yes.

Elijah wasn't directly confronted like the others he just wasn't mindful of his surroundings.

The other instances take too long to go into. But it doesn't change that even Stefan and Damon have greater strength feats than her. So they will still beat that hoe.

And Silas and Qetsiyah can still beat her easily.

quanchi112
Yes by an Antonia empowered Marnie.

That's nice.

Marnie still sucks as a witch and beating Sookie doesn't say much. She is still fodder to most witches.

Yes.

Elijah wasn't directly confronted like the others he just wasn't mindful of his surroundings.

The other instances take too long to go into. But it doesn't change that even Stefan and Damon have greater strength feats than her. So they will still beat that hoe.

And Silas and Qetsiyah can still beat her easily. Yes, so you admit now Marnie wins at her best.

Not at all.

Elijah lost as an Original to young ass vampires straight up. Awful showing.

They are not that impressive. She' roast them.

Wishful thinking. In a little over a year you will eat your words.

BloodRain
What happens if you both watch those seasons only to find out the following season will blow the one you watched out of the water?

Rikudo sennin
Yes, so you admit now Marnie wins at her best.

Not at all.

Elijah lost as an Original to young ass vampires straight up. Awful showing.

They are not that impressive. She' roast them.

Wishful thinking. In a little over a year you will eat your words.

I didn't know we were counting when she had Antonia. Of course then.

With Antonia she would defeat a lot. Otherwise she is weak sauce.

Well he was hit in a surprise attack. But he and the rest of his family will still beat. She has no good strength feats. Only speed. She will need more than that. She won't win. It is that simple.

You keep saying wait. Why can't we discuss them in any individual battle? Is it cuz you know they could beat any tb villain in a battle? And it doesn't t matter if we wait till next year. Maryann still wouldn't beat them. Russell wouldn't either.

Rikudo sennin
What happens if you both watch those seasons only to find out the following season will blow the one you watched out of the water?

We could make new battles.

BloodRain
Would laugh if it gets pushed back another year.

Rikudo sennin
Would laugh if it gets pushed back another year.

That would be sad.

We still have the small battle sin between. But unfortunately Quanchi is only interested in furthering his idea of Russell being this all powerful vamp and refuses to pit him or anyone against the likes of Silas.

BloodRain
Against whom instead, someone weaker?

1. Vampire
2. Elder Vampire
3. Werewolf
4. Witch
5. Human
6. Hybrid
7. Mystical being

Covers all bases :P

Rikudo sennin
Against whom instead, someone weaker?

1. Vampire
2. Elder Vampire
3. Werewolf
4. Witch
5. Human
6. Hybrid
7. Mystical being

Covers all bases :P

He is only going after characters he thinks Russell and above could win. He is refusing to acknowledge they are weaker.

BloodRain
He is only going after characters he thinks Russell and above could win. He is refusing to acknowledge they are weaker. Both should pick your own characters.

quanchi112
I didn't know we were counting when she had Antonia. Of course then.

With Antonia she would defeat a lot. Otherwise she is weak sauce.

Well he was hit in a surprise attack. But he and the rest of his family will still beat. She has no good strength feats. Only speed. She will need more than that. She won't win. It is that simple.

You keep saying wait. Why can't we discuss them in any individual battle? Is it cuz you know they could beat any tb villain in a battle? And it doesn't t matter if we wait till next year. Maryann still wouldn't beat them. Russell wouldn't either. That is her at her best.

Well, at least you concede.

All you need is speed,

Wrong. Shame you wouldn't do the Klaus battle as I found someone else more notable than your shitty warlock.

quanchi112
That would be sad.

We still have the small battle sin between. But unfortunately Quanchi is only interested in furthering his idea of Russell being this all powerful vamp and refuses to pit him or anyone against the likes of Silas. I gave you a chance now you just have the all out war type battle. Don't worry you will lose within a year.

BloodRain
Did you really refuse a Silas vs Russ match?

quanchi112
Did you really refuse a Silas vs Russ match? Not interested in that. Want a more well known character so I went for Ganondorf. I need it to be glorious not 95 percent of the people here saying who is that.

BloodRain
95% of people don't really know who Russell is either.

quanchi112
95% of people don't really know who Russell is either. More people watch True Blood than Vampire Diaries. Many people out there know who Russell Edgington is.

Rikudo sennin
That is her at her best.

Well, at least you concede.

All you need is speed,

Wrong. Shame you wouldn't do the Klaus battle as I found someone else more notable than your shitty warlock.

I try to separate the characters. Especially since Marnie sucked as a villain.

Which still won't help Maryann.

That is because Klaus has more to show. And that's good for you. Sooner or later there will be many more characters more stronger than your precious dead Russell. And Silas is not a warlock. And he would still beat anyone in TB.

Rikudo sennin
I gave you a chance now you just have the all out war type battle. Don't worry you will lose within a year.

Considering there is already two characters stronger than anyone in True Blood I really doubt that.

Rikudo sennin
More people watch True Blood than Vampire Diaries. Many people out there know who Russell Edgington is.

It doesn't even have to be Russell. You just refuse to put Silas up against anyone for whatever reason. If your trying to use the best in battle then get ready to fight the best in return.

quanchi112
I try to separate the characters. Especially since Marnie sucked as a villain.

Which still won't help Maryann.

That is because Klaus has more to show. And that's good for you. Sooner or later there will be many more characters more stronger than your precious dead Russell. They were used in combination. I disagree.

She can paralyze those she strikes with her talons.

Not at all. Russell is stronger and faster than any Vampire Diaries character. Hybrids also seem like bitches.

quanchi112
Considering there is already two characters stronger than anyone in True Blood I really doubt that. So says you. You will be proven wrong in time.

quanchi112
It doesn't even have to be Russell. You just refuse to put Silas up against anyone for whatever reason. If your trying to use the best in battle then get ready to fight the best in return. i don't have time to commit to every battlezone my heart desires. You are getting the war type thread. Isn't that enough ?

Rikudo sennin
They were used in combination. I disagree.

She can paralyze those she strikes with her talons.

Not at all. Russell is stronger and faster than any Vampire Diaries character. Hybrids also seem like bitches.

Doesn't matter. She would still get her ass handed to her by TVD witches.

Yes but people with good healing can recover. And the Originals are known for that.

Who needs strength and speed when your an invincible immortal who doesn't need to even touch his opponents?

Rikudo sennin
So says you. You will be proven wrong in time. Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
Doesn't matter. She would still get her ass handed to her by TVD witches.

Yes but people with good healing can recover. And the Originals are known for that.

Who needs strength and speed when your an invincible immortal who doesn't need to even touch his opponents?

What I don't get is why you would entertain every other idea but not these two characters in particular? Like you completely avoid bringing them up AT ALL.

quanchi112
What I don't get is why you would entertain every other idea but not these two characters in particular? Like you completely avoid bringing them up AT ALL. They are so unknown there is no glory in it for me.

BloodRain
If TVD is so unknown why did you challenge a BZ confused

quanchi112
If TVD is so unknown why did you challenge a BZ confused Show is known just not those characters. Klaus is known not Silas.

BloodRain
Difference? The character make the show, so it'll be the same result just with more unknown charaters.

quanchi112
Difference? The character make the show, so it'll be the same result just with more unknown charaters. Klaus is a talked about recurring character not some unknown Silas sissy.

BloodRain
Klaus is a talked about recurring character not some unknown Silas sissy. To the few that actually watch the show. The stronger character should face the stronger character. Saying Russell goes up against a weaker-than-chosen charaters was sneaky.

quanchi112
To the few that actually watch the show. The stronger character should face the stronger character. Saying Russell goes up against a weaker-than-chosen charaters was sneaky. Matching a powerful vampire up against the Original Hybrid is not a weak matchup. Both villains stick out on their show. No glory in crushing the shitty Silas.

BloodRain
No glory in defeating someone weaker than the opponents chosen character.

quanchi112
No glory in defeating someone weaker than the opponents chosen character. That is why I took it to Zelda fans.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>