Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Yes 100 times better.
Originally posted by SamZED
What bothers me personally..
1) people say it was done so there'd be a twist.
- they could've done some other twist
- what kind of twist was that anyway seeing how at the very beginning of the movie we see the bad guy all pissed at Tony and Tony's voice saying "we create our own monsters". Some twist...
2) people say that Mandarin is too unrealistic for the IM movies.
- they already had gods and radiactive monsters in the Avengers. How is Mandarin different?
- and he's NOT unrealistic, the way he was portrayed in the trailer... it WORKED. He was scary, badass. They could've just finished this concept and it would've been great. No need for the magical rings even, just make him this brilliant terrorist we thought he was.
And IMO lose that piece of shit Mark XLII armor but keep the other 40 they completely wasted for no good reason at the end.
How much money did Tony just essentially burn doing just that in the end?