1 Five Class 5 Kaiju vs Iron Giant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Giant Robot vs Giant Robot. Who wins?

Lestov16
Is Iron Giant in battle mode? Because if so, I give it to him. He had that giant green blast that looked comparable with a small nuke.

golem370
Sure would it be a spite if it was battle mode?

Lestov16
fu0scA8kqHQ

golem370
I have seen the movie. I think it would be a good fight.

BruceSkywalker
what were Vin Diesel's feats as Iron Giant, been a while since I've seen the film

golem370
He was pretty walking all over the an army with tanks with no damage he had what looked like energy weapons including what looked like a disentragtor beam, he also even though destroyed was pulling himself back together. A video above your post.

Robtard
His individual parts are durable enough to survive an atom bomb, he just gets broken into LEGO pieces and needs to reform.

So the Kaiju could easily tear him apart; he'd just reform and come back.

marwash22
It's been a minute since I've seen "The Iron Giant".

edit: just watched the clip Lestov posted. Iron Giant wins this.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by golem370
He was pretty walking all over the an army with tanks with no damage he had what looked like energy weapons including what looked like a disentragtor beam, he also even though destroyed was pulling himself back together. A video above your post.

will take a look when i get the chance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.