black bolt vs thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mighty adam
First fight is with in character for both as Thor doing stupid shit. Second fight is bloodlust CIS,pis off for both. Fight takes place on a deserted planet.

Damborgson
Thor in both

ares834
Thor smashes BB's face in.

guy222
Thor 2/2

pym-ftw
Thor

Thor

LeonBuco666
Black bolt in number 2
thor in number 1

just to be different(and correct)

JakeTheBank
Thor.

quanchi112
Thor wins.

dmills
Black Bolt

quanchi112
Originally posted by dmills
Black Bolt Based on ?

janus77
Thor in both.

dmills
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

You not knowing anything about Black Bolt.

carver9
These two already fought and Thor won.

dmills
Originally posted by carver9
These two already fought and Thor won.

But yet you ignore that he has beaten the Hulk every time they've fought. How convenient.

carver9
Naah, I know BB has defeated Hulk in the "past" just like Namor has but current Hulk is a different monster...a monster that Namor even admitted he doesn't stand a chance against.

This would be a good fight just like the fight on panel was but Thor takes the majority.

zopzop
This is Thor's fight to lose. Thor for the overwhelming majority.

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
This is Thor's fight to lose. Thor for the overwhelming majority.

There goes my buddy. This man knows what he is talking about.

quanchi112
You not knowing anything about Black Bolt. Untrue. There's a reason the answer in this thread is obvious. You seem to champion the loser characters, Nova.

Thor wins as Mjolnir makes this a bloodbath.

dmills
Untrue. There's a reason the answer in this thread is obvious. You seem to champion the loser characters, Nova.

Thor wins as Mjolnir makes this a bloodbath.

Hmm. There is an element of truth there... Decent line, so I'll allow for you to swing at the low-hanging fruit for now.

Don't be ridiculous. The King is no loser by any stretch of the imagination.

Edit: Just re-read the stips. Thor in round one. BB in round 2.

quanchi112
Hmm. There is an element of truth there... Decent line, so I'll allow for you to swing at the low-hanging fruit for now.

Don't be ridiculous. The King is no loser by any stretch of the imagination.

Edit: Just re-read the stips. Thor in round one. BB in round 2. I don't care if he is the king of some weak people. Thor is the proud definitive warrior from a badass warrior people. Thor breaks him. The guy couldn't even kill Vulcan on his own.

Damborgson
Oh this is close anyway you look at it. Either can beat the other imo, I just side with Thor more often than not.

dmills
I don't care if he is the king of some weak people. Thor is the proud definitive warrior from a badass warrior people. Thor breaks him. The guy couldn't even kill Vulcan on his own.

laughing out loud

For the sake of levity on the forums, please keep repping Thor with all of your might.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

For the sake of levity on the forums, please keep repping Thor with all of your might. When I last donned the hammer Phil quit coming around.

dmills
When I last donned the hammer Phil quit coming around.

Yeah, I'm sure that was the reason...

JakeTheBank
I don't care if he is the king of some weak people. Thor is the proud definitive warrior from a badass warrior people. Thor breaks him. The guy couldn't even kill Vulcan on his own.

laughing out loud

thumb up

celeyhyga17
Thor in both... Close fight in the second since a CIS off Bolt always gave off that oh shiet aura... At least to me he does...

dmills
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Thor in both... Close fight in the second since a CIS off Bolt always gave off that oh shiet aura... At least to me he does...

Yep. I just am honestly looking at it from the quickest draw factor. I mean, all dude has to do it open his mouth. That's it. It it was anymore complicated then that, I'd roll with Thor as well. But as it stands, BB for the win in scenario 2. Thor in 1.

ares834

thumb up

dmills
Originally posted by Damborgson
Oh this is close anyway you look at it. Either can beat the other imo, I just side with Thor more often than not.

thumb up

carver9
young Thor would punch Black Bolt head off.

thumb up

curryman
lmao, current asgardians would get shitstomped by inhumans w/maximus tech smile

Thor wins both, but it's close.

Raisen
Yep. I just am honestly looking at it from the quickest draw factor. I mean, all dude has to do it open his mouth. That's it. It it was anymore complicated then that, I'd roll with Thor as well. But as it stands, BB for the win in scenario 2. Thor in 1.

Black Bolt opens his mouth for the win. Then he forces Thor to open his............

dmills
Originally posted by carver9
thumb up

HA!

ozz81
Thor ftw

the Darkone
Thor wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.