Could Piccolo get stronger than a ssj as a super namek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadeSlayer15
Vegeta said during the adroid/Cell saga that Piccolo became stronger than a true ssj, what if he absorbed and the strongest nameks like denda and shit would their be know limit to how strong a super namek can become? he already has Nail and kom.

I MEAN SSJ 3

Astner
Namekians were divided into two clans the Dragon Clan and the Warrior clan, and Frieza wiped out the entire warrior clan save for Nail. We don't know if Piccolo could've merged with any Dragon Clan Namekains or any more Warrior Clan Namekians.

http://i.imgur.com/C5rjd7n.png

And the fusion with Kami had the effect it did because Kami and Piccolo were originally one being.

juggerman
Originally posted by Astner
Namekians were divided into two clans the Dragon Clan and the Warrior clan, and Frieza wiped out the entire warrior clan save for Nail. We don't know if Piccolo could've merged with any Dragon Clan Namekains or any more Warrior Clan Namekians.

http://i.imgur.com/C5rjd7n.png

And the fusion with Kami had the effect it did because Kami and Piccolo were originally one being.

Nail amped him a lot as well. I'd say if he fused with enough Namekians he could be as strong as he needed to be. If there were enough availible he could outpower anyone imo

NotAllThatEvil
Weren't most of the fighters brought back? It might take a lot, but there should be enough to get him on SSJ 3 level.

ShadeSlayer15
That's what I thought, Shit in the New movie, he could have merged with all the namek people he needed to and beat bills to death smile super N God haha, did you guys kno in namek piccolo name means New World

ShadeSlayer15
He also has the ability to conjure objects such as garments and a blade, including his cape and turban outfit as well as a very large sandglass. Among Piccolo's known psionic skills, he is able to communicate telepathically with select individuals. Thus, this enables him to read minds and mentally contact others nearby

juggerman
I always thought a cool story would be Piccolo fuses with the original King Piccolo and becomes evil again. Then chooses to fuse with all the "Super Nameks" that Lorg Slug was a part of, surpassing SSJ3 or even SSJ4 if this was in GT

ShadeSlayer15
Hell ya, He would be call The Godly Namek

NotAllThatEvil
Didn't they do this story in the dragon ball multiverse thing?

ShadeSlayer15
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Didn't they do this story in the dragon ball multiverse thing? The dragonball what a what?

NotAllThatEvil
There's a fan comic online where several different dragonball timelines fight in a tournament. So you get the future where vegito never defused vs. A timeline where goku never bumped his head and was still evil vs. Etc.

Q99
Dragon Ball Multiverse.

It's really good.

ShadeSlayer15
Yes they did I just watched it lol episode 2 hahha

Galan007
the multiplier when 2 namekians fuse is ridiculous-- the whole becomes vastly more powerful than the sum of its parts.

nail's pl was 42,000. it was heavily alluded to that piccolo's pl before fusing with nail was still well below that of base form frieza(pl=530,000.) yet after he fused with nail, piccolo's pl became sufficient to stalemate 1st form frieza(pl=over 1,000,000.) this enormous increase makes sense given nail's comment that merging with him would increase piccolo's pl "several times" over... you can't really count the boost piccolo gained by merging with kami, though, because that wasn't your average namekian fusion by any stretch.

anywho, it's safe to say that piccolo could very well become one of the most powerful beings in the dbz-verse, given that there are still a shit-ton of namekians alive to fuse with.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.