Azazel (Supernatural) vs. Fyrus (Darbus Goron)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Fyrus gets in his way and yellow eyes wants him put down.

The Scenario
I don't even need to know who Azazel is to know Fyrus probably loses here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Scenario
I don't even need to know who Azazel is to know Fyrus probably loses here. I see the Zelda fans are losing their fire. Bout time.

BloodRain
TP thread.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BloodRain
TP thread. ?

The Scenario
In the grand scheme of things, Fyrus isn't that great. He's got, what, two feats? Breaking some chains as Fyrus, and later tunneling through rock with his fists as Darbus. Super strength, fire powers of an unknown level, standard Goron durability.

Azazel, with an "el" leads me to think angel. And therefore bad news to a guy powered by a Fused Shadow.

ScreamPaste
In the grand scheme of things, Fyrus isn't that great. He's got, what, two feats? Breaking some chains as Fyrus, and later tunneling through rock with his fists as Darbus. Super strength, fire powers of an unknown level, standard Goron durability.

Azazel, with an "el" leads me to think angel. And therefore bad news to a guy powered by a Fused Shadow.
Azazel should be a demon in SN, IIRC he's an angel who fell in Judaism and gave war and corruption to the world. Originally posted by quanchi112
I see the Zelda fans are losing their fire. Bout time. We only claim a Zelda character wins if they actually do. You wouldn't be in conflict with us so often if you weren't also frequently lowballing and wrong.

BloodRain
Fallen angels are still angels, but da, Azazel here is the Demon King of Hell. Second strongest demon and strong enough to defeat angels (not Arch)

While able to tangle with angels he lacks their hax and does not heal his vessel, though he can just leave the body and possess another. Basically its incredibly difficult to kill him, on the plus side for being chump change to an archangel he's a lot weaker. Still supersonic, and his presence alone caused thunder storms.

Useful abilities are invisibility, teleportation, casual body exploding clicks and and to mess with the internal body, pyrokinesis, memory manipulation. I find them all to be useful, questionably he has a demonic version of White Light as the demons above and below his rank are shown doing so.

quanchi112

Azazel, with an "el" leads me to think angel. And therefore bad news to a guy powered by a Fused Shadow. I agree he isn't that great. Proud of you for admitting that. Victory.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Azazel should be a demon in SN, IIRC he's an angel who fell in Judaism and gave war and corruption to the world. We only claim a Zelda character wins if they actually do. You wouldn't be in conflict with us so often if you weren't also frequently lowballing and wrong. I argue canon feats and am always logical unlike you lightning boy.

Awesome rubbing it in. It's fun.

ScreamPaste
That's funny, I seem to recall several threads where you do nothing except ignore the canon feats of your opposition.

quanchi112
That's funny, I seem to recall several threads where you do nothing except ignore the canon feats of your opposition. Such as ?

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by quanchi112
Such as ?
On the first page alone:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f89/t581817.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f89/t582232.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f89/t581356.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f89/t569859.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f89/t581772.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f89/t581991.html

quanchi112
On the first page alone:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f89/t581817.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f89/t582232.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f89/t581356.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f89/t569859.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f89/t581772.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f89/t581991.html I ignored no such thing.

ScreamPaste
I ignored no such thing.
Now you're ignoring evidence of you ignoring evidence. This got meta.

quanchi112
Now you're ignoring evidence of you ignoring evidence. This got meta. You are lying as always.

ScreamPaste
You are lying as always.
Lol. Classic denial. So... You're just saying, no, that never happened, despite it being visually apparent in every thread I linked?

quanchi112
Lol. Classic denial. So... You're just saying, no, that never happened, despite it being visually apparent in every thread I linked? What did I ignore ?

ScreamPaste
What did I ignore ?
Literally every feat provided.

BloodRain
Still supersonicksoPcEAtqp8
2:30, Cas saving the brothers from an explosion.

dJiNO_k7BRc
1:30, Cas searches through Calumet City, Illinois, in about 6 seconds.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130517050611/supernatural/images/1/12/Angelfalling.gif
"Anna: Lost track. I was falling about 10,000 miles per hour at the time."
While not her official movement speed as it was falling, she still clearly had the reactions to keep up with how fast she was. These three as hypersonic feats for Angel tier?

Bringing it up as the top three SN Demons, like Azazel, can match these Angels stats.

Sacred 117
I've admitted ignorance to Supernatural, but based on what I'm hearing, this is easily spite, simply for the fact that it's essential antagonist vs. basic non-essential. This isn't the logic I'm working with, but it's the first thing I noticed.

BloodRain
Seeing as a demons 'true' form is only visible to us as a black smoke, destroying their meatsuit (tough but doable) does nothing to the actual demon.

You need hax and great power to defeat them.

quanchi112
Literally every feat provided. Lies.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sacred 117
I've admitted ignorance to Supernatural, but based on what I'm hearing, this is easily spite, simply for the fact that it's essential antagonist vs. basic non-essential. This isn't the logic I'm working with, but it's the first thing I noticed. So you agree the Goron loses.

Utrigita
Azazel ftw and easily at that.

BloodRain
Quan you're not allowed to post in Supernatural threads, remember?

quanchi112
Quan you're not allowed to post in Supernatural threads, remember? Yes, I am. I do what I want, serf.

BloodRain
Yes, I am. I do what I want, serf. IIRC you said you won't be in a SPN thread until it perks your interest again enough to debate for or against it.

quanchi112
IIRC you said you won't be in a SPN thread until it perks your interest again enough to debate for or against it. Exceptions can be made here and there. Goron loses.

BloodRain
Yes, submit to the might of SPN.

quanchi112
Yes, submit to the might of SPN. Shitty verse which shits on the toilet of the fictional nexus, Hyrule.

BloodRain
..and True Blood, and Harry Potter, and LotR...

In fact I'd feel far too comfortable having a Russell, Sauron, Voldermort team verses Lucifer, with Lucy barely registering them as opponents.

quanchi112
..and True Blood, and Harry Potter, and LotR...

In fact I'd feel far too comfortable having a Russell, Sauron, Voldermort team verses Lucifer, with Lucy barely registering them as opponents. Voldemort himself would wreck these weak feebs from their weak universe.

BloodRain
Make the thread then.

quanchi112
Make the thread then. It is hardly a contest. No point. Voldemort wipes his ass with that weak character.

BloodRain
Can't step up to the challenge?

StealthRanger
lmao, Lucifer could solo HP dude

Quan's obviously too pussy to make a thread where Voldy-chan loses

quanchi112
Can't step up to the challenge? I already told you the answer. Voldemort crushes him.

BloodRain
You think the same in those LoZ threads but still debate. So accept the challenge.

quanchi112
You think the same in those LoZ threads but still debate. So accept the challenge. Those are older threads I want to hear the Loz fanbase surrender in.

Supernatural has no real fanbase on kmc.

BloodRain
Hence why you quit the last one and have refused to face SPN, twice?

quanchi112
Hence why you quit the last one and have refused to face SPN, twice? I already have faced them. The universe isn't that great and lost to True Blood already.

BloodRain
Yet you still ran, on three separate occasions. 4 including now. SPN reigns?

quanchi112
Yet you still ran, on three separate occasions. 4 including now. SPN reigns? I have already defeated this weak verse. Just bow out. Have a shred of pride, dude..

BloodRain
Man up and make the thread.

I'm literally giving you three of your most debated characters to fan over, and all against one itty bitty devil you think will be crushed. So nothing to be scared of.

quanchi112
Man up and make the thread.

I'm literally giving you three of your most debated characters to fan over, and all against one itty bitty devil you think will be crushed. So nothing to be scared of. Voldemort doesn't need the help against that hack.

BloodRain
Apparently he really, really does. A mangled wizard can't tangle with the devil.

quanchi112
Apparently he really, really does. A mangled wizard can't tangle with the devil. Yes, he can. The word devil is just a word. Feats and portrayals matter, kiddo.

BloodRain
I find its an easier blow on Tom to just face the thought of a devil, instead of attempting to compare their feats and portrayals.

Would like to see him even handle Cas to be fair... Maybe he could tangle with Crowley. Closer to his level.

quanchi112
I find its an easier blow on Tom to just face the thought of a devil, instead of attempting to compare their feats and portrayals.

Would like to see him even handle Cas to be fair... Maybe he could tangle with Crowley. Closer to his level. He would defeat all of these losers the Winchester bros. Routinely show up.

BloodRain
Wasn't it stated that a wizard would lose in a duel against a human with a gun?

quanchi112
Wasn't it stated that a wizard would lose in a duel against a human with a gun? This is the movies versions, bucko.

Epicurus
IIRC he's an angel who fell in Judaism and gave war and corruption to the world.
Fallen angels are still angels, but da, Azazel here is the Demon King of Hell. Second strongest demon and strong enough to defeat angels (not Arch)

Demons aren't fallen angels in Supernatural. On the contrary, demons are created from corrupted human souls in the show.

And Azazel being capable of beating angels is speculation. Along with him being king of hell(which he never was). Though he did possess a grim reaper in the 2nd season, so his power is pretty up there in SPN's demonic hierarchy.

And a big, fat lol at quan claiming that Voldemort could wipe his ass with a planetary-scale threat like Lucifer. Voldemort would be lucky to be even come in the radar of someone like Lucifer, let alone fight them one-on-one.

Epicurus
Yes, he can. The word devil is just a word. Feats and portrayals matter, kiddo.
Lucifer was capable of roasting the planet alive per Zachariah. A direct battle between Lucifer and Mikael would have ended up killing billions as a side-effect.

Lucifer defeated pagan gods with ease. Lucifer tanked a plot device supernatural death-weapon to his face. A hax weapon which is literally meant to kill unkillables, and would put the AK spell to shame.

Heck, a weaker Archangel like Raphael almost sank the Eastern Seaboard just by manifesting on Earth. Similarly, Gabriel had vast time and reality manipulation powers which Voldy couldn't even imagine in his wildest dreams. And Lucifer and Michael are far more powerful than either Gabe or Raph.

Lol at this idiot thinking that the coward weakling worm known as Tom Riddle could even have a prayer of defeating Lucifer in direct combat.

StealthRanger
B- b- but, that's not Potter magik!

BloodRain
LolAK?

This is the movies versions, bucko. So? Were discussing HP, no one ever specified which version. Keep up.

And anyhow, just give it up. If you want to believe Tommy could defeat Crowley, you can try that first. Don't be cruel to your beloved wizard. He wouldn't be worth Lucy's time.

Originally posted by Epicurus
And Azazel being capable of beating angels is speculation. Along with him being king of hell(which he never was). Though he did possess a grim reaper in the 2nd season, so his power is pretty up there in SPN's demonic hierarchy.
He was the king though. Crowley (and Abaddon) have both been saying this title when trying to claim it. Even if it was never stated, it must have been his position, as iirc Crowley even says he's the new king due to Azazel's fall.

quanchi112
Lucifer was capable of roasting the planet alive per Zachariah. A direct battle between Lucifer and Mikael would have ended up killing billions as a side-effect.

Lucifer defeated pagan gods with ease. Lucifer tanked a plot device supernatural death-weapon to his face. A hax weapon which is literally meant to kill unkillables, and would put the AK spell to shame.

Heck, a weaker Archangel like Raphael almost sank the Eastern Seaboard just by manifesting on Earth. Similarly, Gabriel had vast time and reality manipulation powers which Voldy couldn't even imagine in his wildest dreams. And Lucifer and Michael are far more powerful than either Gabe or Raph.

Lol at this idiot thinking that the coward weakling worm known as Tom Riddle could even have a prayer of defeating Lucifer in direct combat. Yes, and they all had weak bodies as flesh without really anything impressive in terms of,powers. Tk check.

Ak destroys his body. One shot. Jump off their nuts, kiddo.

You have no idea about pretty much anything here.

quanchi112
LolAK?

So? Were discussing HP, no one ever specified which version. Keep up.

And anyhow, just give it up. If you want to believe Tommy could defeat Crowley, you can try that first. Don't be cruel to your beloved wizard. He wouldn't be worth Lucy's time.

He was the king though. Crowley (and Abaddon) have both been saying this title when trying to claim it. Even if it was never stated, it must have been his position, as iirc Crowley even says he's the new king due to Azazel's fall. I only debate the movie version so quit playing dumb.

Voldemort crushes this crybaby little brother. He is such a weak ass version of Lucy.

Voldemort is beyond these losers.

Epicurus
Yes, and they all had weak bodies as flesh without really anything impressive in terms of,powers. Tk check.

What sort of bullshit argument is that? They can easily heal their human vessels from any damage short of stuff like the angel blade. Unlike Voldemort who has no regen and gets vaporized by a single death spell, lol.

Yeah, those Archangels had no impressive powers...apart from reality manipulation, time manipulation, the ability to sink the Eastern Seaboard etc. Powers which Riddle couldn't even imagine in his wildest dreams.

Ak destroys his body. One shot. Jump off their nuts, kiddo.

Lucifer tanked the Colt head-on, you bumbling buffoon. The Colt has killed its fair share of unkillable beings from powerful demons to phoenixes. What an idiot.

You have no idea about pretty much anything here.
So says the lying retard with not even an ounce of knowledge about SPN characters.

He was the king though. Crowley (and Abaddon) have both been saying this title when trying to claim it. Even if it was never stated, it must have been his position, as iirc Crowley even says he's the new king due to Azazel's fall.
He was the leader of the faction which wanted Lucifer to be released, but it was never outright stated that he was their king. Him being king of hell would have been impossible in itself seeing that Lilith was still trapped there before being released on Lucifer's request.

Crowley became king long after Azazel's death. IIRC, it was after Lucifer and Michael were locked down in Lucifer's Cage.

quanchi112
What sort of bullshit argument is that? They can easily heal their human vessels from any damage short of stuff like the angel blade. Unlike Voldemort who has no regen and gets vaporized by a single death spell, lol.

Yeah, those Archangels had no impressive powers...apart from reality manipulation, time manipulation, the ability to sink the Eastern Seaboard etc. Powers which Riddle couldn't even imagine in his wildest dreams.

Lucifer tanked the Colt head-on, you bumbling buffoon. The Colt has killed its fair share of unkillable beings from powerful demons to phoenixes. What an idiot.

So says the lying retard with not even an ounce of knowledge about SPN characters.

He was the leader of the faction which wanted Lucifer to be released, but it was never outright stated that he was their king. Him being king of hell would have been impossible in itself seeing that Lilith was still trapped there before being released on Lucifer's request.

Crowley became king long after Azazel's death. IIRC, it was after Lucifer and Michael were locked down in Lucifer's Cage. Destroy the body and they go down. You put some silly diagram in place and you can own a whole assortment of angels and demons.

laughing out loud

The colt was not enough to kill him unlike the Ak which he isn't familiar with.

Ak kills him.

BloodRain
I only debate the movie version so quit playing dumb.

Voldemort crushes this crybaby little brother. He is such a weak ass version of Lucy.

Voldemort is beyond these losers. Didn't a crybaby put a decade thorn in his side? :P

Lucy is above a magic killing weapon, above a stronger one, and even shrugged off one above that. What has AK dine again? Oh yeah, killed humans and get reflected back at him .___.

Edit: Also the Wicked Witch casts off AKs, and she's just fodder. More so, the heavily crippled Gadreel was casually confident with taken her down, and even recovered Charlie who was killed by it.

Interesting. There are three people in this thread supporting SPN, as much as the LoZ supporters. So what's the excuse for nit accepting a thread with Lucy?

Crowley became king long after Azazel's death. IIRC, it was after Lucifer and Michael were locked down in Lucifer's Cage. Possibly, but Lilith couldn't have been in charge:

AZAZEL
"Lilith? Father, she's... trapped neck-deep in the pit. It won't be easy."

Leaving only him. I mean, her, Lucifer and Abaddon were unable to. Doesn't leave anyone else. Though curious, so will look into.

Epicurus
Destroy the body and they go down. You put some silly diagram in place and you can own a whole assortment of angels and demons.

laughing out loud

The colt was not enough to kill him unlike the Ak which he isn't familiar with.

Ak kills him.
Enochian sigil and Devil's trap. Neither of which can actually do more than irritate Lucifer, and neither of which Baldymort even has access to or knowledge of.

What the **** are trying to say? That he survived the Colt because he was familiar with it? Do you not realize that you reached the next level of retard with such a comment? Which in itself is surprising considering that you are the exceptional type of retard born once a century, who would put people suffering from cerebral palsy to shame.

You stupid muttonhead, the Colt is literally meant to kill unkillables. It killed a demon which prior to the Colt's introduction was considered impossible to kill. It killed a phoenix. It was capable of killing angels per Castiel, and considering that Angels are pure energy beings, that's saying something.

Prove that it can destroy an entity which is capable of tanking an unkillable-killing weapon head-on. Or are you too chicken to put some substance behind your lies for once?

Epicurus
Possibly, but Lilith couldn't have been in charge:

AZAZEL

Leaving only him. I mean, her, Lucifer and Abaddon were unable to. Doesn't leave anyone else. Though curious, so will look into.
Him being incharge of a specific faction of Hell doesn't make him ruler of Hell by default. IIRC, Hell has something like 6 billion+ souls trapped in it, and when he opened the Devil's Gate, it only released a 100 demons.

Not to mention that you're looking at that Lilith comment in a one-dimensional manner; Lilith being trapped neck-deep in the pit doesn't necessarily mean that she isn't in charge. It simply means that she's so deep that getting her out to break the seals won't be easy. Since that was that conversation was all about; breaking seals.

And Abaddon was in church harvesting human souls during that time period iirc. At least according to the latest episodes. So, that part of your post doesn't add up either.

BloodRain
Fair. Was looking at Liliths situation in the same way as Lucifers, although it could be the case. On that Azazel's reaction, at least to me, didn't seem like they were discussing someone he has regular meetings with.

Ah, still finishing 9. Overlooked her role in this.

quanchi112
Enochian sigil and Devil's trap. Neither of which can actually do more than irritate Lucifer, and neither of which Baldymort even has access to or knowledge of.

What the **** are trying to say? That he survived the Colt because he was familiar with it? Do you not realize that you reached the next level of retard with such a comment? Which in itself is surprising considering that you are the exceptional type of retard born once a century, who would put people suffering from cerebral palsy to shame.

You stupid muttonhead, the Colt is literally meant to kill unkillables. It killed a demon which prior to the Colt's introduction was considered impossible to kill. It killed a phoenix. It was capable of killing angels per Castiel, and considering that Angels are pure energy beings, that's saying something.

Prove that it can destroy an entity which is capable of tanking an unkillable-killing weapon head-on. Or are you too chicken to put some substance behind your lies for once? He can read minds to access this info.

The colt isn't the same thing as the Ak. The Ak kills whereas the colt was not designed to kill him.

No, there were more examples of beings the colt couldn't kill. Familiarize yourself before spouting such ignorance,

Ak kills him since he can die. Onus is on you to prove he can resist.

quanchi112
Didn't a crybaby put a decade thorn in his side? :P

Lucy is above a magic killing weapon, above a stronger one, and even shrugged off one above that. What has AK dine again? Oh yeah, killed humans and get reflected back at him .___.

Edit: Also the Wicked Witch casts off AKs, and she's just fodder. More so, the heavily crippled Gadreel was casually confident with taken her down, and even recovered Charlie who was killed by it.

Interesting. There are three people in this thread supporting SPN, as much as the LoZ supporters. So what's the excuse for nit accepting a thread with Lucy?

Possibly, but Lilith couldn't have been in charge:

AZAZEL

Leaving only him. I mean, her, Lucifer and Abaddon were unable to. Doesn't leave anyone else. Though curious, so will look into. Create the thread if you want to feel the fire.

Voldemort absolutely decimates this crybaby.

Epicurus
He can read minds to access this info.

The colt isn't the same thing as the Ak. The Ak kills whereas the colt was not designed to kill him.

No, there were more examples of beings the colt couldn't kill. Familiarize yourself before spouting such ignorance,

Ak kills him since he can die. Onus is on you to prove he can resist.
Whose minds is he going to read in the middle of a battle? The demons who can possess humans themselves? Or the Winchesters who are currently locked away in a magically sealed fortress? Nevermind the fact that neither the sigil nor the trap can do little more than make Lucifer mad and ensure that Baldymort gets disintegrated into puff.

Yeah, the Colt is far superior to the AK, seeing how it can kill otherwise unkillable beings like angels, demons, reapers, phoenixes etc while the AK fails to kill the phoenix of its own verse. Lol, what bullshit are you spewing now? The Colt was designed to be a kill-anything plot device hax weapon, and Lucifer still resisted it straight up as there are only 5 things in all of Creation that are beyond the gun's power, which Lucifer happens to be a part of.

Such as? Lucifer made a passing comment on only 5 things being resistant to the Colt's power, but nobody knows what the other 4 things are. You have some special offscreen info released by the producers of the show in a Quanchi's Special Edition which says who the other 4 beings are?

No-Limits-Fallacy. Ak failed to kill Harry who could die as well. It failed to kill Baldymort who wasn't truly immortal as well. I have already shown Lucifer tanking an unkillable-killing weapon. Lucifer could conceivably solo the entire HPverse on one of his worse days. Baldymort would be better suited as a minor minion rather than an opponent of Lucifer's, lol.

BloodRain
Excellent. Okay a thread shall be made for this later.

Epicurus, assuming you'll take part, want to include others so Tom doesn't have to die alone?

Assuming it's God, Death and Archangels as three so far. When AK fails to kill humans with a magical shields (either love or the common shield charm), it won't kill beings who have actively resisted death bringing weapons and spells. Sad think is that AN is the only useful thing he has to offer in these leagues.

Epicurus
Epicurus, assuming you'll take part, want to include others so Tom doesn't have to die alone?

Meg vs Baldymort or the Wicked Witch vs Baldymort seems to be a more balanced thread.

However if you want to pit him against Lucifer, give him his entire DE army along with the Dementors, Giants, dragons and the basilisk. Maybe even add the Hogwarts army along with the Ministry aurors to the mix plus Dumbledore and Grindelwald. It still won't be fair, but at least not a complete and utter spite stomp against Baldymort.

Epicurus
Assuming it's God, Death and Archangels as three so far.
If it's a species based exception, then I am guessing the remaining 2 pieces of the puzzle are Cambions and Leviathans.

However I am inclined to believe that it is more of an individual to individual basis, with 4 of those 5 things definitely being God, Death, Lucifer, Michael. Fifth being unknown.

StealthRanger
Just make it Lucifer vs Harry Potter verse

BloodRain
Meg vs Baldymort or the Wicked Witch vs Baldymort seems to be a more balanced thread.

However if you want to pit him against Lucifer, give him his entire DE army along with the Dementors, Giants, dragons and the basilisk. Maybe even add the Hogwarts army along with the Ministry aurors to the mix plus Dumbledore and Grindelwald. It still won't be fair, but at least not a complete and utter spite stomp against Baldymort. Originally posted by StealthRanger
Just make it Lucifer vs Harry Potter verse Quite generous.

Didn't think about matching the witch, hmm.

If it's a species based exception, then I am guessing the remaining 2 pieces of the puzzle are Cambions and Leviathans.

However I am inclined to believe that it is more of an individual to individual basis, with 4 of those 5 things definitely being God, Death, Lucifer, Michael. Fifth being unknown. I don't see the colt failing against Leviathans, point on lil Damien though. But I do see the younger Archangels being able to survive, if in substantial pain.

quanchi112
Whose minds is he going to read in the middle of a battle? The demons who can possess humans themselves? Or the Winchesters who are currently locked away in a magically sealed fortress? Nevermind the fact that neither the sigil nor the trap can do little more than make Lucifer mad and ensure that Baldymort gets disintegrated into puff.

Yeah, the Colt is far superior to the AK, seeing how it can kill otherwise unkillable beings like angels, demons, reapers, phoenixes etc while the AK fails to kill the phoenix of its own verse. Lol, what bullshit are you spewing now? The Colt was designed to be a kill-anything plot device hax weapon, and Lucifer still resisted it straight up as there are only 5 things in all of Creation that are beyond the gun's power, which Lucifer happens to be a part of.

Such as? Lucifer made a passing comment on only 5 things being resistant to the Colt's power, but nobody knows what the other 4 things are. You have some special offscreen info released by the producers of the show in a Quanchi's Special Edition which says who the other 4 beings are?

No-Limits-Fallacy. Ak failed to kill Harry who could die as well. It failed to kill Baldymort who wasn't truly immortal as well. I have already shown Lucifer tanking an unkillable-killing weapon. Lucifer could conceivably solo the entire HPverse on one of his worse days. Baldymort would be better suited as a minor minion rather than an opponent of Lucifer's, lol. Voldemort kills him with a spell. Sorry, your delusions aren't spreading any further.

The colt had obvious restrictions due to who the characters were unlike the Ak. Sorry, the unkillables could still be killed thus proving they are just hard to kill, coward.

Due to the circumstances not due to who he was. How lies have fed your legend, Harry.

laughing out loud

Epicurus
Voldemort kills him with a spell. Sorry, your delusions aren't spreading any further.

The colt had obvious restrictions due to who the characters were unlike the Ak. Sorry, the unkillables could still be killed thus proving they are just hard to kill, coward.

Due to the circumstances not due to who he was. How lies have fed your legend, Harry.

laughing out loud
You can take your no-limits-fallacy and dump it in the trash where it belongs. Lucifer one-shots Baldymort and his entire army of pussies like the pussies they are. Get back to me the day Baldymort becomes capable of roasting the planet alive under his own power. Until then, speak only when spoken to, troll.

Lol, what a dumbass. The Colt was a kill-anything plot device. Lucifer being able to tank it was to show just how powerful one has to be in the Supernatural hierarchy in order to be beyond the Colt's power. Considering that Death and God are among that hierarchy, that's saying something. The unkillables could only be killed via other special magical plot devices like the Angel Blade and Ruby's knife. Without that, not even witchcraft can kill them as a powerful witch was unable to kill a lower-level leviathan. LOL.

What circumstances? And who the heck are you talking about? It seems that this debate has so badly rattled you to your core, you have ceased making whatever little sense you could make altogether.

BloodRain
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f89/t593422.html

Yarg.

quanchi112
You can take your no-limits-fallacy and dump it in the trash where it belongs. Lucifer one-shots Baldymort and his entire army of pussies like the pussies they are. Get back to me the day Baldymort becomes capable of roasting the planet alive under his own power. Until then, speak only when spoken to, troll.

Lol, what a dumbass. The Colt was a kill-anything plot device. Lucifer being able to tank it was to show just how powerful one has to be in the Supernatural hierarchy in order to be beyond the Colt's power. Considering that Death and God are among that hierarchy, that's saying something. The unkillables could only be killed via other special magical plot devices like the Angel Blade and Ruby's knife. Without that, not even witchcraft can kill them as a powerful witch was unable to kill a lower-level leviathan. LOL.

What circumstances? And who the heck are you talking about? It seems that this debate has so badly rattled you to your core, you have ceased making whatever little sense you could make altogether. Lucy is in a human body and dies to the Ak. Sorry, old sport.

Lucy and others could survive it. Sorry, it isn't the Ak.

Epicurus
Lucy is in a human body and dies to the Ak. Sorry, old sport.

Lucy and others could survive it. Sorry, it isn't the Ak.
Lucifer can fix and resurrect his human body from death. Which makes the AK useless. Point proven.

Super-powerful beings like God and Death. Unlike the AK which fails to kill babies. LOL. You're right, it's not the AK. It's FAR superior to the AK.

quanchi112
Lucifer can fix and resurrect his human body from death. Which makes the AK useless. Point proven.

Super-powerful beings like God and Death. Unlike the AK which fails to kill babies. LOL. You're right, it's not the AK. It's FAR superior to the AK. Not since this body is dead. Sorry, not how it works.

The baby had special magic protecting him. Quit ignoring the context, troll.

Ak doesn't have beings it can't kill unlike the weak colt which has a limited amount of shots iirc anyways.

laughing out loud

BloodRain
Quan, the threads up, take it there man.

Epicurus
Not since this body is dead. Sorry, not how it works.

The baby had special magic protecting him. Quit ignoring the context, troll.

Ak doesn't have beings it can't kill unlike the weak colt which has a limited amount of shots iirc anyways.

laughing out loud
So you're making up stuff by claiming that Lucifer can't resurrect dead souls. What evidence do you have for such an asinine assertion?

The special magic is orders of magnitude less powerful than the magic which operates in SPN.

False. The AK has failed to kill babies, dodos and snake-faced frailties. It is nowhere near the power of the Colt, which can kill its universe's unkillables. smile

quanchi112
So you're making up stuff by claiming that Lucifer can't resurrect dead souls. What evidence do you have for such an asinine assertion?

The special magic is orders of magnitude less powerful than the magic which operates in SPN.

False. The AK has failed to kill babies, dodos and snake-faced frailties. It is nowhere near the power of the Colt, which can kill its universe's unkillables. smile He can't resurrect himself after he's dead, sport.

Completely baseless as always.

Due to special magic or circumstances protecting it not just failing based on who it was cast on.

If you can kill them they aren't unkillable, dunce.

Epicurus
He can't resurrect himself after he's dead, sport.

Completely baseless as always.

Due to special magic or circumstances protecting it not just failing based on who it was cast on.

If you can kill them they aren't unkillable, dunce.
Based on what? This isn't the Pottyverse bruv, where death is final and the magic is so weak that they can't even resurrect the dead. The Resurrection Stone is the only thing which comes close, and even that isn't enough to properly count as bringing back the dead. Lucifer already told Sam that he would just bring him back if the latter tried to kill himself. Anna had to go to the pain of time-travelling in the past and preventing the Winchesters from ever being born because killing them alone wouldn't have got the job done. You've never watched a single episode of SPN based on the ridiculous crap you spout.

So you mean to tell me that the Cancerverse creatures weren't unkillable? What an idiot.

Epicurus
I don't see the colt failing against Leviathans, point on lil Damien though. But I do see the younger Archangels being able to survive, if in substantial pain.
Missed this. IIRC, the Leviathans were God's very first creations, and instead of destroying them, he locked them away in a different dimension. Thereby suggesting to me that not even God knew how to permanently destroy them back then.

Also, that bone of a righteous person washed in the blood of the 3 Fallen thing doesn't seem to actually kill them, more like bfr them back to Purgatory.

Anyways, if it isn't a species based thing, then I am willing to bet that besides God, Death, Lucifer and Michael, Eve is the 5th being capable of resisting the Colt. The reason being that when the Winchesters went back in time to acquire the Colt in order to kill the Phoenix for its remains, they could have easily used it for attempting to take out Eve herself. But they didn't. And the implications of that are pretty obvious.

Utrigita
Though God seems to have a thing with locking away/banishing things instead of destroying them.

BloodRain
I have trouble with the first part as I can't see the big G destroying his creations, no matter how feral or destructive they may be, (Plus even if it isn't true omniscience, I'd assume he would know of this method) hence locking them up, just like with Lucifer.

Plot wise thats sound. Single issue I see is how the boys would know this. Unless Cas informed them offscreen. Hoping they expand on this info a little more, and maybe explain why the Colt is so powerful.

Edit: Snipe..

Epicurus
@Utrigia: It's understandable with Lucifer since he was supposed to be the favorite son.

But the Leviathans were clearly mentioned to be a danger to all of creation. Piranhas of the petridish. Such a destructive creation would've been better left dead instead of being locked away.

It seems to remind of that X-Men storyline where the Celestials locked away their creations the Exterminators because the latter went out of control and ended up becoming a Frankenstein's monster. I am willing to bet something similar happened with God and the Leviathans in SPN.

Epicurus
I have trouble with the first part as I can't see the big G destroying his creations, no matter how feral or destructive they may be, (Plus even if it isn't true omniscience, I'd assume he would know of this method) hence locking them up, just like with Lucifer.

Plot wise thats sound. Single issue I see is how the boys would know this. Unless Cas informed them offscreen. Hoping they expand on this info a little more, and maybe explain why the Colt is so powerful.

Edit: Snipe..
God does love to torture and imprison instead of outright kill as we've seen with both Lucy and Gadreel. However the Angels are among his most perfect creations, so him not willing to waste them just because they forgot their place in the grand scheme of things is understandable.

The Leviathans on the other hand were the first beasts, whose insane hunger would put a guy like Famine to shame.

I presume the Colt, like the Cambion, is one of Hell's superweapons in the war against Heaven, especially when you consider how Ruby was aware of how to create new bullets for it and even managed to upgrade it so that it no longer needed special bullets to kill supernaturals.

Edit: What do you think regarding my Eve theory btw?

Utrigita
@Utrigia: It's understandable with Lucifer since he was supposed to be the favorite son.

But the Leviathans were clearly mentioned to be a danger to all of creation. Pirahnas of the petridish. Such a destructive creation would've been better left dead instead of being locked away.

It seems to remind of that X-Men storyline where the Celestials locked away their creations the Exterminators because the latter went out of control and ended up becoming a Frankenstein's monster. I am willing to bet something similar happened with God and the Leviathans in SPN.

Yeah, it was just more of a observation. God from SPN just doesn't strike me as the "burn to crisp" kinda guy. I mean he locked away Lucifer, after the corruption of Eden by Lucifer he locked away Gadreel, then he locked away Death.

While I completely agree, God just strikes me as being fond of the locking away option, might have something to do with him enjoying creating not destroying. He did however make the weapon for the lesser to kill the Leviathans (or banish) seems to indicate that he knew how to destroy him, but choosed not to.

Anyway we know that the Leviathans was nowhere near the power of God (stated by Death) but yeah completely agreed on that his little science project the Leviathans got completely out of hand.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Utrigita
Yeah, it was just more of a observation. God from SPN just doesn't strike me as the "burn to crisp" kinda guy. I mean he locked away Lucifer, after the corruption of Eden by Lucifer he locked away Gadreel, then he locked away Death.

While I completely agree, God just strikes me as being fond of the locking away option, might have something to do with him enjoying creating not destroying. He did however make the weapon for the lesser to kill the Leviathans (or banish) seems to indicate that he knew how to destroy him, but choosed not to.

Anyway we know that the Leviathans was nowhere near the power of God (stated by Death) but yeah completely agreed on that his little science project the Leviathans got completely out of hand.
Lucy and Gadreel have already been explained in my previous posts. Death is a whole different animal, as he's God's peer and the only thing capable of ending God, so that seems more like a case of self-preservation rather than doing it as a form of punishment.

Ah well, it depends. God-Chuck was willing to get Lilith killed by clandestinely pulling the strings behind Raphael's ass, so there is an instance of God coming close to actually committing murder. Though the various deaths caused within the in-universe settings by "acts of God" like lightnings and whatnot seem to indicate that he's not above destruction and murder just for the shits and giggles.

As Chuck himself ironically said, SPN's Supreme Being is a "cruel, capricious God". The George RR Martin kind, lol.

BloodRain
God does love to torture and imprison instead of outright kill as we've seen with both Lucy and Gadreel. However the Angels are among his most perfect creations, so him not willing to waste them just because they forgot their place in the grand scheme of things is understandable.

The Leviathans on the other hand were the first beasts, whose insane hunger would put a guy like Famine to shame.

I presume the Colt, like the Cambion, is one of Hell's superweapons in the war against Heaven, especially when you consider how Ruby was aware of how to create new bullets for it and even managed to upgrade it so that it no longer needed special bullets to kill supernaturals.

Edit: What do you think regarding my Eve theory btw?
He may not want to waste them, but as Cas said they are soldiers, and are treated as such by God. Then again if God does hold sentiment, wouldn't he for his first proper creations? Generally can't see him annihilating a species for any reason.

The fact that its Ruby calls it into question given her knife. Its possible she learnt a thing or two from the people she got it from. In all honestly its unlikely, but Colt as he was associating with demons does seem like a bit of a long shot for now.

Eve is in all honestly a possibility. We know she preceded and is above angels (Seraphs too?) and likely has a significant connection to Leviatnan. Any issues (Winchesters knowledge) is small, so I'm pretty confident with Eve being the next most likely candidate.

Currently going with God, Death, Arcangels, Eve, Cambion until something comes up.

Utrigita
Lucy and Gadreel have already been explained in my previous posts. Death is a whole different animal, as he's God's peer and the only thing capable of ending God, so that seems more like a case of self-preservation rather than doing it as a form of punishment.

Ah well, it depends. God-Chuck was willing to get Lilith killed by clandestinely pulling the strings behind Raphael's ass, so there is an instance of God coming close to actually committing murder. Though the various deaths caused within the in-universe settings by "acts of God" like lightnings and whatnot seem to indicate that he's not above destruction and murder just for the shits and giggles.

As Chuck himself ironically said, SPN's Supreme Being is a "cruel, capricious God". The George RR Martin kind, lol.

Yet it also seemed that God and Death had some form of understanding between them, atleast that is what I gathered from "I shall reape God in the end"

Well I agree partly, God is in some ways a dick (Castriel gets ressed again just to clean up his mess) but also caring for the human race (gets Dean and Sam the hell away from Lucifer) but again it swings back and forth. Ultimately I just feel that if God wanted the Leviathans dead they would be. Everything else that he wanted death seems to end up that way. He knew Purgatory wouldn't hold, so he made sure the beings could be send back there, if he was a true scumbag, he would have shrugged and moved on when the Leviathans broke loose.

Didn't they also say that he ruled Heaven with a just and fair hand? I admit that I haven't seen like half of the episodes from each season so my knowledge is lacking at best.

^With Bloodrain on this. Don't see him wiping out a race because he can. But again arguments can be made for both sides. He did make a option to kick the Angels out of heaven when he was gone. He always seems to have a backup plan or shall we say a way to ensure that his creations doesn't get to cocky.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Utrigita
Yet it also seemed that God and Death had some form of understanding between them, atleast that is what I gathered from "I shall reape God in the end"

Well I agree partly, God is in some ways a dick (Castriel gets ressed again just to clean up his mess) but also caring for the human race (gets Dean and Sam the hell away from Lucifer) but again it swings back and forth. Ultimately I just feel that if God wanted the Leviathans dead they would be. Everything else that he wanted death seems to end up that way. He knew Purgatory wouldn't hold, so he made sure the beings could be send back there, if he was a true scumbag, he would have shrugged and moved on when the Leviathans broke loose.

Didn't they also say that he ruled Heaven with a just and fair hand? I admit that I haven't seen like half of the episodes from each season so my knowledge is lacking at best.

^With Bloodrain on this. Don't see him wiping out a race because he can. But again arguments can be made for both sides.
Yep, which is why I say that they are peers in the previous post. Death can kill God, however God is capable of making and breaking plot devices like that spell which Lucifer and Winchesters used for binding Death.

God is a dick most of the time imo. He plays favorites with specific angels like Joshua, Metatron, Castiel etc. Instead of forgiving Lucifer, he locked him away in the Cage. He also created Hell as a prison of sort for demons, even though they were Lucifer's victims and were turned in conditions beyond their control. Point being made with Lilith, the first demon. Not to mention that Chuck's own admission of all the horrible crap he's put the Winchester bros through is basically God just saying "Yeah, I am a sadistic bastard. Watchoo gonna do about it, huh!?"

Rhetorical hyperbole imo. How can a deity whose creation is littered with injustices be capable of ruling with a just and fair hand? Not to mention the evil, inhuman piece of crap that the Old Testament is seems to indicate that either there was some major miscommunication between God and his prophets of that time period or God is a far bigger dick than any angel we've seen so far.

Not to mention that Heaven is currently in complete disarray, all thanks to the fact that God chickened out of his responsibilities and left like a pussy b1tch.

If he's the story-writer type of God, then the various genocides(including the WW2 era Holocaust) committed across the in-history of the SPNverse would be in line with him being a sadistic bastard.

Epicurus
He may not want to waste them, but as Cas said they are soldiers, and are treated as such by God. Then again if God does hold sentiment, wouldn't he for his first proper creations? Generally can't see him annihilating a species for any reason.

The fact that its Ruby calls it into question given her knife. Its possible she learnt a thing or two from the people she got it from. In all honestly its unlikely, but Colt as he was associating with demons does seem like a bit of a long shot for now.

Eve is in all honestly a possibility. We know she preceded and is above angels (Seraphs too?) and likely has a significant connection to Leviatnan. Any issues (Winchesters knowledge) is small, so I'm pretty confident with Eve being the next most likely candidate.

Currently going with God, Death, Arcangels, Eve, Cambion until something comes up.
Leviathans were just a prototype though. It was basically God testing his creative powers. So I am pretty sure that wasting a species which doesn't actually serve a purpose apart from being mindlessly destructive towards the rest of Creation seems retarded imo. Or the other likely possibility is that even though he knew how to make them, he didn't know how to unmake them. He's not truly omniscient, as Death himself all but confirmed to Dean.

I am talking about Ruby repairing the Colt, not the knife. If you recall, she not only managed to repair it, she even upgraded it so that it's magic would work with even normal bullets. To me, it seems like the Colt is among Hell's special weapons only meant to be used against Heaven under special circumstances like the Apocalypse.

Again, you're mixing species with individuals. If its individuals, then it can't possibly include all the Archangels, only Michael and Lucifer as they are respectively the strongest of their kind. If it's species based though, then Cambion and Leviathan are clearly the 2 missing pieces of the puzzle imo.

BloodRain
Leviathans were just a prototype though. It was basically God testing his creative powers. So I am pretty sure that wasting a species which doesn't actually serve a purpose apart from being mindlessly destructive towards the rest of Creation seems retarded imo. Or the other likely possibility is that even though he knew how to make them, he didn't know how to unmake them. He's not truly omniscient, as Death himself all but confirmed to Dean.

I am talking about Ruby repairing the Colt, not the knife. If you recall, she not only managed to repair it, she even upgraded it so that it's magic would work with even normal bullets. To me, it seems like the Colt is among Hell's special weapons only meant to be used against Heaven under special circumstances like the Apocalypse.

Again, you're mixing species with individuals. If its individuals, then it can't possibly include all the Archangels, only Michael and Lucifer as they are respectively the strongest of their kind. If it's species based though, then Cambion and Leviathan are clearly the 2 missing pieces of the puzzle imo.
Have you seen sharks? I doubt he couldn't unmake them. If peak Jesse could destroy every angle in heaven with a word, God can do so with Leviathans.

Thats what I meant. She got the knife from those that used it (assumption) and with any knowledge she gathered there she used on the Colt. Because if information like that was that easy to gather, then there would be more of these weapons. Especially from the likes of Crowley who has already demonstrated his knack/preference for this (Angel Bullets). Thats why I believe theres a specific reason that Ruby, the former witch with the Demon Killing Knife, knew how to do this upgrade.

Why can't Eve be categorized as a species? Oh and Cambion as one is now iffy as Cas was apparently trying to use the Knife on him. Suggests to me that he, at least at this stage, still has a normal human/demon physiology.

Epicurus
Have you seen sharks? I doubt he couldn't unmake them. If peak Jesse could destroy every angle in heaven with a word, God can do so with Leviathans.

Thats what I meant. She got the knife from those that used it (assumption) and with any knowledge she gathered there she used on the Colt. Because if information like that was that easy to gather, then there would be more of these weapons. Especially from the likes of Crowley who has already demonstrated his knack/preference for this (Angel Bullets). Thats why I believe theres a specific reason that Ruby, the former witch with the Demon Killing Knife, knew how to do this upgrade.

Why can't Eve be categorized as a species? Oh and Cambion as one is now iffy as Cas was apparently trying to use the Knife on him. Suggests to me that he, at least at this stage, still has a normal human/demon physiology.
Possible, but it's all speculative theory at this point. Neither you nor me are particularly right or wrong in this scenario.

I am presuming the same reason why she was the only one entrusted with getting Lilith killed, or why only one cambion has been seen so far. I'd presume that since the knowhow behind such powerful weapons is so crucial, and since trust is something demonkind lacks in spades, the information would be entrusted to only the most radically loyal few. That or, the exact circumstances behind creating and maintaining such a weapon are so rare, that it prevents the creation of an entire arsenal of magical Hell-Nukes. Though that's just me.

Because she is more like the progenitor of a number of different species, instead of being part of one herself. Though I am willing to bet that she might've been something of a mutated leviathan, with a knack for reproducing instead of eating, which is why the others disowned her.

I don't think Cas attempting to use Demon knife is definitive proof that Jesse has demon vulnerabilities. For one, Cas clearly mentioned that his power would prevent them from containing him successfully. If he had ordinary demon weaknesses, then they could've just immobilized him with a special Devil's Trap of some kind, considering no demon on the show(not Lilith, not Alastair, not even Knights of Hell like Abaddon) have been able to escape it. Then there is the fact that being so much vastly more powerful than an angel, it is unfeasible that even the Angel Blade(let along the Demon knife), would kill him.

So that's that.

quanchi112
Based on what? This isn't the Pottyverse bruv, where death is final and the magic is so weak that they can't even resurrect the dead. The Resurrection Stone is the only thing which comes close, and even that isn't enough to properly count as bringing back the dead. Lucifer already told Sam that he would just bring him back if the latter tried to kill himself. Anna had to go to the pain of time-travelling in the past and preventing the Winchesters from ever being born because killing them alone wouldn't have got the job done. You've never watched a single episode of SPN based on the ridiculous crap you spout.

So you mean to tell me that the Cancerverse creatures weren't unkillable? What an idiot. The magic is quite exceptional compared to the lets use salt and art to keep demons in check. Lucifer is able to be killed. Just accept it. Quit being a fanboy.

They were until Thanos stormed onto the scene.

smile

Epicurus
The magic is quite exceptional compared to the lets use salt and art to keep demons in check. Lucifer is able to be killed. Just accept it. Quit being a fanboy.

They were until Thanos stormed onto the scene.

smile
Is that why said magic can't even bring back the dead? What an awfully weak and shitty verse you love to wank to kingdom come.

Which means that they aren't unkillable. Surfer and Nova were also taking out the Cverse denizens who breached the Fault like canon fodder. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Is that why said magic can't even bring back the dead? What an awfully weak and shitty verse you love to wank to kingdom come.

Which means that they aren't unkillable. Surfer and Nova were also taking out the Cverse denizens who breached the Fault like canon fodder. laughing out loud Voldemort wasn't stopped by one Avada Kedavra.

laughing out loud He did come back, sport.

They didn't kill them in the cancer verse. Thanos overrode the universe itself.

Epicurus
Voldemort wasn't stopped by one Avada Kedavra.

laughing out loud He did come back, sport.

Him getting reduced to a vapor form says otherwise, troll.

Because he was never truly dead, sport. No magic can truly bring back the dead. Dumbledore reiterates it, Hermione reiterates, heck even Snape reiterates it.
They didn't kill them in the cancer verse. Thanos overrode the universe itself.
As someone once told me; "If you can kill them they aren't unkillable, dunce." In this case, this statement aptly applies.thumb up

quanchi112
Him getting reduced to a vapor form says otherwise, troll.

Because he was never truly dead, sport. No magic can truly bring back the dead. Dumbledore reiterates it, Hermione reiterates, heck even Snape reiterates it.

As someone once told me; "If you can kill them they aren't unkillable, dunce." In this case, this statement aptly applies.thumb up Again, one Avada Kedavra didn't stop him.

Thanks for agreeing. Ak kills that part of him but due to his magic it isn't enough.

Unkillable to all but Thanos. Unkillable to the others. Context, dipshit.

Epicurus
Again, one Avada Kedavra didn't stop him.

Him getting vaporized and turned into a weakling ghost says otherwise.

Thanks for agreeing. Ak kills that part of him but due to his magic it isn't enough.

Thanks for agreeing, sport. AK can be survived with magical protection, and is completely useless against actual immortal beings(Fawkes).

Unkillable to all but Thanos. Unkillable to the others. Context, dipshit.
Which means that they aren't unkillable at all. Lucifer is unkillable to all but the Archangel Blade. Context, dumbass.

quanchi112
Him getting vaporized and turned into a weakling ghost says otherwise.

Thanks for agreeing, sport. AK can be survived with magical protection, and is completely useless against actual immortal beings(Fawkes).

Which means that they aren't unkillable at all. Lucifer is unkillable to all but the Archangel Blade. Context, dumbass. Voldemort kills him right out of the gate.

Lucifer isn't immortal and can die. He has died. All spirits in the VoldeVerse are immortal. laughing out loud

They are only kill able to Thanos due to him being the avatar of death unlike Lucifer.

Voldemort wins.

Epicurus
Voldemort kills him right out of the gate.
Based on literally nothing whatsoever.
Lucifer isn't immortal and can die. He has died. All spirits in the VoldeVerse are immortal. laughing out loud
So is Fawkes. Yet the AK failed against him. Lol, what the f*ck are you trying to say when you claim that spirits are immortal in Pottyverse? That's a universal rule when it comes to fantasy fiction, and the same holds true of SPN as well.
They are only kill able to Thanos due to him being the avatar of death unlike Lucifer.
Again, what in the f*ck are you trying to convey with that horrible rape of the English language? The fact that them being killed doesn't make them unkillable? I agree 100% with that.
Voldemort wins.
Completely and utterly false. This thread isn't about Baldymort anyways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.