Magneto/Comic Books vs Star Ship Enterprise(Star Trek: Generations)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright Magneto has 5 days to prepare for the fight. Can he win? This link is to Magneto's respect thread and some of the scans may not work. This is pretty quantum torpedos Enterprise has Phaser array, 250 photon torpedoes, hundreds of antimatter mines and it of course has shields but so does Magneto.

Magneto Comic Books-
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=417866&highlight=Respect+Magneto+forumid%3A98

StealthRanger
Magneto's shields can tank attacks from Herald tier beings such as Silver Surfer and Thor and he has relativistic reactions and create wormholes

You tell me who wins?

golem370
Then no bfr to make it more fun lol old star trek traveled back in time so.

StealthRanger
Mangeto can just use his magnetism to destabilise the Enterprise on the molecular level by making atoms repel eachother. Or kill the crew

Enterprise can't hurt him either with his shields up

-Pr-
As much as I don't buy the whole destabilisation thing, I still don't see how the Enterprise can take him.

Impediment
Magneto is powerful enough to reverse Earth's magnetic poles.

The USS Enterprise doesn't stand a chance.

golem370
Didn't Jordi use the Enterprise a massive asteroid and with Data and Laforge come up with something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.