Black Bolt Vs Green Lantern Hal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Post crisis Hal
Classic Bolt

DC earth(abandoned-Empty)
Metropolis

PIS off
CIS on for fight 1 & off for fight 2
bfr off

who wins

Stoic
Close fight, could go either way.

Sh3nG L0nG
I wonder how Hal's shields would hold against a scream. Considering some of the stuff they've resisted, I'd imagine Hal should be able to continue fighting.

h1a8
With CIS on BB isn't going to start screaming or whispering so Hal stomps him.
With CIS off Hal puts up a huge planet sized shield and bashes BB in the head killing him instantly.

Cogito
Originally posted by h1a8
With CIS off Hal puts up a huge planet sized shield and bashes BB in the head killing him instantly.
Becuase he does this all the time, amirite?

h1a8
Originally posted by Cogito
Becuase he does this all the time, amirite?

iceman24567
h1 doesnt know what CIS means no expression

rotiart

With Cis on or off...:
black bolt has the physical stats to hang with bricks like thing... Hulk or even Thor...
CIS on: they both would start off something cautiously for fear of killing the other... It's not an instant win for Hal unless you misread the op and thought the CIS only applied to black bolt... I'd give it to the inhuman king or a small majority.

In a no CIS BATTLE the problem again is neither is a killer... So while they wouldn't hold back as much... They still would... Again if say edge to black bolt

But in a no CIS bloodlust?? Scream would overwhelm Hal. Sure Hal's had great showings but we are not giving him all his Pre crisis showings. So he hangs well but exhausts against black bolt who could also use his master blow to probably shatter at defenses thrown up by Hal. Even great green lanterns have shown their shields can be battered and destroyed by great physical force.

I'd edge black bolt in all scenarios. But it would be close in every one.

celeyhyga17
On - Bolt
Off - Hal

Both are close. Oh and the master blow is the most useless thing in comics and should only be relegated to offerings by 2 dollar whores...

LeonBuco666
Im gonna go with bolt in scenario 2 and hal in 1

bolt shattered every bone in hulks body with only to be described as the 'merest' whisper
when he was being tortured, his moans and groans shook the planet
and he obliterated apocalypse with a whisper

Odekahn
Hal wins

pym-ftw
Edge Hal

xJLxKing
Hal for a nice majority. With CIS OFF I can expect the character to do things he rarely does more often. That krona blast would be a ender if he uses it ;D

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Hal for a nice majority. With CIS OFF I can expect the character to do things he rarely does more often. That krona blast would be a ender if he uses it ;D thumb up

That's why I went Hal in CIS off.
CIS on, Bolt slight edge.

LeonBuco666
Bolts got some great speed & flight feats aswell wouldnt that be a factor, i feel asif everybody is just relying on he voice for him to win this i feel imo he could go to to toe with hal physically aswell

mighty adam
Too close to call, glad people giving bb much needed respect in this thread. Some people seem to think bb is under high herald.

Golgo13
Hal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.