The Joker with a Butcher Knife vs The Kingpin with his bare hands...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder

Battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?

pym-ftw
Kingpin solidly

Ash_J_Williams
Kingpin. A butcher knife isn't enough to close that gap.

LeonBuco666
Kingpin strangles him and/or snaps his neck with ease, but joker with 2 minutes of prep turns kingpin into a french maid to replace harley(for the laughs)

JakeTheBank
Kingpin beats the shit out of him.

h1a8
Joker does some serious damage with that knife but probably goes down eventually.

DTM
Kingpin wins most every single time.

KingD19
Originally posted by h1a8
Joker does some serious damage with that knife but probably goes down eventually.

Joker might get a cut or two, but to Kingpin it'll be like a fleshwound more than anything.

Golgo13
Joker was pretty durable last story arc.

pym-ftw
Kp can crush a skull with ONE hand, Kp holds literally every advantage here minus starting off holding a mostly useless weapon.

Golgo13
Joker has high pain tolerance, though. Had his face cut off like it was nothing.

SamZED
Originally posted by KingD19
Joker might get a cut or two, but to Kingpin it'll be like a fleshwound more than anything. Have you seen Savage Wolverine 6? Fisk stopped a shuriken with his arm just for the heck of it. And crushed a ninja's head with one hand. KPs is back at his peak apparently.

Golgo13
Originally posted by SamZED
Have you seen Savage Wolverine 6? Fisk stopped a shuriken with his arm just for the heck of it. And crushed a ninja's head with one hand. KPs is back at his peak apparently.

I wonder if Bane (DCnU) would be a good fight. He stomped 3 Talons and ripped one guys body in two. He's crazy strong.

deathlife
Have you seen Savage Wolverine 6? Fisk stopped a shuriken with his arm just for the heck of it. And crushed a ninja's head with one hand. KPs is back at his peak apparently.

Exactly.

KP breaks him.

curryman
Apparently Joker has joker venom in his nails and stuff though, would only need to gash Fisk to take him out.

Aevier
Kingpin.

h1a8
Joker might get a cut or two, but to Kingpin it'll be like a fleshwound more than anything. Joker is quite skilled with a knife. I say he get in a good couple of stabs to the neck for some serious damage.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

Battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?
That better be a long butcher's knife cause KP is one fat muthafrukka
Lot of buffer zone for him
stick out tongue

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Golgo13
I wonder if Bane (DCnU) would be a good fight. He stomped 3 Talons and ripped one guys body in two. He's crazy strong. It would be, I'd give it to Bane in the end.

TheGodKiller
Kingpin, without a shadow of a doubt.

KingD19
Joker is quite skilled with a knife. I say he get in a good couple of stabs to the neck for some serious damage.

But Kingpin fights guys like Spider-Man. Joker's skill doesn't make up for the gap in stats.

h1a8
But Kingpin fights guys like Spider-Man. Joker's skill doesn't make up for the gap in stats.

That doesn't hold any water since Spidey sometimes gets nerfed when he fights Kingpin. He forgets his powers.

This is current Kingpin (not classic).

Spidey has fought enemies that would make Kingpin shit his pants.
Spidey has moved so fast he blitzed the shit out of very fast opponents.

Kingpin has 0 superspeed.

Stoic
That doesn't hold any water since Spidey sometimes gets nerfed when he fights Kingpin. He forgets his powers.

This is current Kingpin (not classic).

Spidey has fought enemies that would make Kingpin shit his pants.
Spidey has moved so fast he blitzed the shit out of very fast opponents.

Kingpin has 0 superspeed.

What does that have to do with anything? The Joker is outclassed in every arena here. Fisk is a very skilled MMA fighter, with the strength of a couple Oxen. Joker goes down quick.

the Darkone
Classic Kingpin defeated Captain America, so yeah Kingpin rage stomps the Joker

abhilegend
Thread needs more adamantium katanas.

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
What does that have to do with anything? The Joker is outclassed in every arena here. Fisk is a very skilled MMA fighter, with the strength of a couple Oxen. Joker goes down quick. No he isn't. Kingpin just has freakish strength.
Kingpin is not immune to being cut.
Kingpin may win this fight but I guarantee you that Joker will have shed some serious blood from him in the process. And if Joker lands a critical blow (stab to the throat) then he can win.

Originally posted by the Darkone
Classic Kingpin defeated Captain America, so yeah Kingpin rage stomps the Joker Cap didn't have a butcher knife.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
Joker has high pain tolerance, though. Had his face cut off like it was nothing. Kingpin wins, easily.

pym-ftw
Cap didn't have a butcher knife.

So Captain America = Joker with a butcher knife?

KingD19
I'm pretty sure Kingpin is a skilled martial artist.

pym-ftw
He is a skilled Sumo, and streetfighter

BUSTER1
Fisk rips Joker apart

FACT!!

comicfan11
Kingpin ftw.
Trained fighter with some impressive showings for a non super powered character. Joker's best stat is prolly his damage soak/pain tolerance and his somewhat bersekerish/adrenaline bursts, but I don't think it will matter in the end.

On another note does anyone know if Joker has ever been trained in fighting or use of weapons?

Like Two-Face was by Batman and Deathstroke (pre Flashpoint).

I'm asking out of seer curiosity on where Joker actually stands as a melee or armed opponent.

SamZED
Doubt anyone would survive a training session with him. Yet he somehow pwned Batman with a knife iirc.

comicfan11
Doubt anyone would survive a training session with him. Yet he somehow pwned Batman with a knife iirc.

Yeah I agree, it would be just cool to see him actually prepare physically for a fight. It would make some of his showings more understandable.

Also which fight are you referring to?

SamZED
Originally posted by comicfan11
Yeah I agree, it would be just cool to see him actually prepare physically for a fight. It would make some of his showings more understandable.

Also which fight are you referring to? I think it was the first issue of Batman in DCnU. The one where he gets his face cut off. Not sure I got the context right.

comicfan11
I think it was the first issue of Batman in DCnU. The one where he gets his face cut off. Not sure I got the context right.

Thx dude.
Haven't read any Joker since the reboot but now I think I'll check the bat crossover.

Blue Area Vet
Joker is quite skilled with a knife. I say he get in a good couple of stabs to the neck for some serious damage.

How the heck is he going to get a knife up to Fisk's neck without first dying? This is not a contest. Fisk has had his moments with Spiderman, nuff said. If someone is going to argue that Joker has a chance, we migh as well not have debate threats.

Hyperion Prime
Fisk absolutely kills the joker.

TheLordofMurder
Thanks for the replies guys.... thumb up

As for the thread, as has been mentioned, the Joker has amazing damage soak/pain tolerance, and as has been seen in the DCU reboot, he is extremely skilled with a knife...

Now I am not saying that the Joker wins every time, but I think this fight is alot closer than some might think...

My gut says Fisk wins maybe 6/10...

h1a8
The Joker is vicious and has no qualms about stabbing someone in the throat or eyes or a vital area. He isn't a comic hero or a corny comic villain. The Joker is a true killer.

I say he slits a good artery for the most part.
Joker 7/10

janus77
Is a butcher's knife sharp enough (and is Joker strong enough) to cut through Kingpin's hands/fingers?

I'm guessing Joker will be the faster of the two, though I think I recall seeing KP react faster than DD on one occasion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.