Amalgam Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cogito
Scenario:
Reed Richards fires the Ultimate Nullifier at Victor Von Doom. Doom manages to resist its effects to a degree, and is cast into the DC Universe rather than be nullified. As a side effect, he's forcibly merged with John Constantine and Orion.

Character:
It's not complicated. The new amalgam is a straight up merger of the Doom, Constantine, and Orion. There is no personality fighting or anything of the sort. Characters can use their entire history of feats (Post-Crisis to present for Orion/Constantine).

Knowledge: Stacks
Equipment: Stacks
Body: Best of each individual stats. No stacking

Objective
3 scenarios. In each, both parties get 2 weeks prep.

Scenario 1: Pick the weakest single character who can defeat my amalgam

Scenario 2: Pick the weakest amalgam who can defeat my amalgam (3 Character max; same trait stacking rules).

Scenario 3: Pick the weakest team of 5 or less that can defeat my amalgam.

pym-ftw
Is Doom the dominant personality?

Cogito
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Is Doom the dominant personality?

Yes, but he can draw upon the others as needed.

----

Can nobody beat my amalgam of Doom?

SamZED
No. And I like how you started the thread with Doom surviving the UN. thumb up

Cogito
Originally posted by SamZED
No. And I like how you started the thread with Doom surviving the UN. thumb up thumb up I was trying to make a realistic scenario

SevenShackles
Snice he is thrown into DC are we limited to DC characters for our first pick? I'd imagine amalgam is open to any universe but correct me if I'm wrong.

pym-ftw
Stops at a combined League effort

Would be cool to see Doom resist the lasso...

SamZED
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Stops at a combined League effort

Would be cool to see Doom resist the lasso... WW tries that with Doom she'll end up tied up herself. Won't be the first time.

Cogito
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Snice he is thrown into DC are we limited to DC characters for our first pick? I'd imagine amalgam is open to any universe but correct me if I'm wrong.

Any universe

Endless Mike
Reed/Tim Hunter/Thor Amalgam

Cogito
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Reed/Tim Hunter/Thor Amalgam

Interesting choice in Tim Hunter.

I still think I win. I've got the ridiculous prep-gods in Doom and Constantine, Doom's armor + Mother Box, Astro-Force, Magic...

Endless Mike
Fully actualized Tim Hunter combined with Reed's intellect and Thor's knowledge of magic? You're in trouble dude.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.