Doctor Destiny W/Materioptikon Vs Extant W/Worlogog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Which reality manipulator wins? Destiny at his peak.

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/DD_zps08bb8d85.png

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/Ex_zpscf10ca5e.jpg

Golgo13
Go!

TheGodKiller
Dr. Destiny wins.

Golgo13
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Dr. Destiny wins.

Based on?

TheGodKiller
You don't want to get into a quanttlezone with me.

Golgo13
You don't want to get into a quanttlezone with me.

What?

TheGodKiller
Your "Based on?".

You really don't want to get into a quanchiwar with me.

Golgo13
Your "Based on?".

You really don't want to get into a quanchiwar with me.

I never said I did, I was just asking for a reason to your post.

Don't get so serious.

TheGodKiller
Lol, making a pseudo-neologism stemming from quan's username isn't me being so serious.

Lighten up a little bit. It's all in good fun. And I believe that Destiny has the more impressive feats of the 2, even though the Worlogog might potentially be more powerful.

Golgo13
I'm not mad, I was just joking around using that "based on" comment. I guess I should have used a smiley. sad

Golgo13
Lol, making a pseudo-neologism stemming from quan's username isn't me being so serious.

Lighten up a little bit. It's all in good fun. And I believe that Destiny has the more impressive feats of the 2, even though the Worlogog might potentially be more powerful.

Didn't DD create multiple universes with ease? And real universes? Not pocket universes?

guy222
Extant

operator616
the red king created real universes, not pocket ones.

in a battle id give this to extant.

the red king did indeed create countless universes and was destroying them with a thought, however it doesn't change the fact that it is ineffective in a fight, since he didn't use it to conquer the world (a goal he sought to achieve) and fight the justice league, despite the fact that the materioptikon has been stated to be able to reshape reality, but it's never shown on panel.

that being said, PF materioptikon is trash, in the latest issue of justice league dark, swamp thing (along with some minor help) defeated destiny who possessed the dreamstone with him (same version which is shown in the op from issue 19, im hoping we're not using this version)

on the other hand the worlogog is practically on the same level since it's mentioned that it holds the power to reshape creation (and according to context, creation is the multiverse seeing how it was referenced in the very same page, JSA #13), we also see hourman stopping the big bang in time......with an incomplete copy of the worlogog (worlogog was broken down to pieces 12 issues prior)......the only way extant was defeated was because the worlogog contained an infinitesimal flaw which was exploited to defeat him.

extant also seems to be able to erase any moment in person's history (which can only be countered by being in a "stasis aura"wink, i simply don't see destiny counter that.

so that ^ along with the fact that worlogog is more useful in a battle than the dreamstone, gives extant the win, imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.