Aldritch Killian vs Hellboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Bloodlusted deathmatch in Madison Square Garden
Who takes it?

KingD19
Isn't Hellboy immune to Killian's main form of attack? And he's fast enough going from his fights with Nuada to beat on him with impunity.

Lestov16
But Aldritch is fast enough to keep up with IM, and strong enough to rip off pieces of his suit. Hellboy most certainly isn't going to outmaneuver him.

Kazenji
Just like how he out maneuvered Prince Nuada.

Lestov16
Aldritch was dodging IM's repulsors at point blank range. I think he can dodge Hellboy's hits.

juggerman
I'm pretty sure Killian was only ripping apart suits because he was melting them. Sure he's still strong but i think Hellboy being immune to heat/fire assures Killian won't win. Tho Killian's regen was pretty uber so i doubt he would lose too. Stalemate it is

Lestov16
Even if Hellboy won't go down to the fire, Killian's strength should be more than enough to put Hellboy down for a KO. I'm pretty sure he was ripping apart suits because of his brute strength. And as stated, he's a lot faster than Hellboy

juggerman
Originally posted by Lestov16
Even if Hellboy won't go down to the fire, Killian's strength should be more than enough to put Hellboy down for a KO. I'm pretty sure he was ripping apart suits because of his brute strength. And as stated, he's a lot faster than Hellboy

Didn't Hellboy get hit by a train? Could be wrong there but even if i am he tanked several grenades going off in his face with no ill effects. Being fire proof wouldn't matter since there is still a huge concussive force given off by the explosion. Killian is not KOing him

Estacado
Killian was lame Hellboy for the auto win.

Nephthys
Killian was a beast, but putting him up against someone immune to fire is just unfair.

juggerman
Originally posted by Nephthys
Killian was a beast, but putting him up against someone immune to fire is just unfair.

thumb up

BloodRain
How does Killian have the speed advantage?

juggerman
Originally posted by BloodRain
How does Killian have the speed advantage?

He doesn't

Lestov16
Dodging repulsors at point blank range

BloodRain
How fast are those bad boys?

Lestov16
IDK the exact MPH because I wasn't clocking it with a speedometer, but I would assume faster than bullet speed.

BloodRain
IDK the exact MPH because I wasn't clocking it with a speedometer And whose fault is that?

Eh, wasn't Tony contending with his speed?

juggerman
IDK the exact MPH because I wasn't clocking it with a speedometer, but I would assume faster than bullet speed.

You'd assume wrong boy

Lestov16
Proof?

juggerman
Proof?

You'd need to prove it was faster. If you were taking that stance that is

Lestov16
I can't prove it is faster than a bullet, since I can't give a detailed description of the mechanics of Tony's suit, but it's certainly faster than Hellboy.

Lestov16
Originally posted by juggerman
I'm pretty sure Killian was only ripping apart suits because he was melting them

Proof?

KingD19
Weren't the suits also shoddy and hastily made? Tony wasn't putting any real effort into them. He was just pretty much going on auto-pilot since he couldn't sleep.

juggerman
Proof?

Him melting them.....

Lestov16
Even at their weakest, they were able to fly themselves out of a huge pile of rubble that collapsed on them. It's not like they were tin foil, even if they weren't Tony's best suit.

juggerman
I can't prove it is faster than a bullet, since I can't give a detailed description of the mechanics of Tony's suit, but it's certainly faster than Hellboy.

Ironman was not faster than Nuada. Combat speed that is, not travel speed

juggerman
Even at their weakest, they were able to fly themselves out of a huge pile of rubble that collapsed on them. It's not like they were tin foil, even if they weren't Tony's best suit.

I'm not saying they were but they weren't Avengers durable. Or even Ironman 1 durable

Lestov16
I will concede my wrongness here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.