Ditto vs Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AuraAngel
Who is the best at "satisfying" others?

The Scenario
Ditto can satisfy genderless beings.

I think it wins.

Demonic Phoenix
To be fair, while Kratos can satisfy and tire out a dozen or so women at the same time, his interactions with them are awfully short.

vin

AuraAngel
Well it doesn't take Ditto very long either lol.

CosmicComet
I don't...get it. Maybe I'm missing some fact about Ditto here that would make more sense.

The Scenario
Originally posted by CosmicComet
I don't...get it. Maybe I'm missing some fact about Ditto here that would make more sense.

Since Generation 2 (Gold and Silver), Pokemon has had a day care mechanic that allows you to breed them. It lets you pass down good stats and certain moves to offspring that wouldn't normally be available, or produce baby pokemon that aren't catchable in the wild. Normally, Pokemon can only breed with another Pokemon of their species, or one in their "egg group."

Ditto has the distinction of being able to breed with any Pokemon, regardless of species or egg group. This includes genderless Pokemon, but doesn't include things like Legendaries, which there are only supposed to be one of.

So yeah, Ditto is the pokemon breeding machine.

CosmicComet
Which pokemon are genderless?

BloodRain
Ditto becomes Kratos with a backwang. /thread.

The Scenario
From Gen I there's the Voltorb line, the Magnemite line, Porygon, and the Staryu line.

So, a living pokeball, a living magnet, a digimon, and a starfish. There are more, including things like clay figurines, ghost robots, other ghosts, and so on. Most of them are the 'animated object' kind of pokemon, but some like Staryu are just asexual and Ditto breeds with them anyway. The rest are Legendary pokemon like Mewtwo.

Hm, well I suppose that since all of the 'god' pokemon are genderless and Ditto can't breed with them, it can't satisfy gods. So maybe Kratos has an edge there. (Then again legendaries are just unbreedable, so I guess nothing satisfies them. Pokegods must be lonely.)

BloodRain
Ever wonder how it does it?

The Scenario
The subject keeps me up at night.

BloodRain
As I'm sure it does Ditto's genderless partners.

NemeBro
I would like all of you to provide proof that Ditto satisfies its mates.

BloodRain
Only if you prove the ones Kratos bangs aren't faking it for fear of him slaughtering them at climax if they don't.

KingD19
In GoW 3, Aphrodite's pleasure lesbians are muffed(see what I did there) that their mistress gets to have all the fun. Then they get so turned on they start sinning in the corner while Kratos finishes Aphrodite off.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by NemeBro
I would like all of you to provide proof that Ditto satisfies its mates.

It doesn't stop them from making more eggs after the first time through wink

NemeBro
All that proves is that Ditto is a rapist.

SpadeKing
Are you trying to tell me my lvl 21 Ditto man handled my lvl 70 Nidoking to make babies...

Dramatic Gecko
THAT'S PROPOSTROUS!

NemeBro
Originally posted by SpadeKing
Are you trying to tell me my lvl 21 Ditto man handled my lvl 70 Nidoking to make babies... Yes.

Villelater
Showing a Ditto a picture of girl...can he transform to it? if he can instant win...however if you got a ditto pregnant umm how will you explain it to your kids?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.