Spawn, Ghost Rider, & Hellboy vs Superman, Avengers Hulk, & Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Three on three battle. A battle to save earth.

marwash22
Spawn solos.

COG Veteran
Never seen Spawn but for now I have to say that T2 rofl stomps.

FrothByte
Originally posted by marwash22
Spawn solos.

Movie version Spawn wasn't really that great. He gets the crap beat out of him. Only GR stands a chance against team 2, and yet it's more of a durability thing as I don't see him doing much against T2.

Zack Fair
Supes and Thor grab a beer while Hulk goes to town.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Supes and Thor grab a beer while Hulk goes to town.

thumb up

marwash22
Originally posted by FrothByte
Movie version Spawn wasn't really that great. He gets the crap beat out of him. Only GR stands a chance against team 2, and yet it's more of a durability thing as I don't see him doing much against T2. Comment was bs. It's been a decade since I've seen the Spawn movie, and I don't really remember anything about it.

Comic Spawn washes these fools tho.

golem370
Did Spawn kill all the Hell Spawn in hell and stop malebolgia & Violator

juggerman
Originally posted by golem370
Did Spawn kill all the Hell Spawn in hell and stop malebolgia & Violator

Interesting feat... But he still loses imo. Those hellspawn were weaker than Spawn himself and Spawn was being harmed and almost killed by gunfire and swords. Hulk rips him in half, Thor beats the shit out of GR and Superman snaps Hellboy's neck cuz that's his go to move now

golem370
He wasn't really a master of his powers at the end of the movie he was getting the hang of it.

juggerman
Originally posted by golem370
He wasn't really a master of his powers at the end of the movie he was getting the hang of it.

True but nothing really showed his durability getting a bump, just his healing improved. Decap would still kill him and a Hulk punch should suffice

Estacado
Spawn wins the most badass competition.

Darth Martin
Team 1 doesn't stand a chance. Penance Stare would only real work on the green monster and it's not like Hulk is about to stand still and let him use it.

marwash22
pretty sure it work on Superman too.

Lestov16
How durable is Spawn and GR? What are their highest end feats?

Robtard
GR solos.

golem370
Ghost Rider withstood being hit by a speeding Semi into a wall with no damage. and he toss a flying helicopter

jinXed by JaNx
Unless Spawn can somehow manage to transport the heroes to hell i dont think his team has a chance, Superman i think just proves to be to much.

the ninjak
Which Superman???

And Ghost Rider beats Thor and Hulk.
Spawn beats MOS Superman via camouflage then the Ectoplasmic burst he showed at the end of Spawn.

It defeated a hell lord and hundreds of Hellspawn.

Team 1 ftw.

Estacado
Spawn didnt beat Malebolgia he just flew out of hell.

Lestov16
I will say Team 1, since it is implied that Spawn and GR are immune to all physical damage and can only be hurt by metaphysical attacks.

jinXed by JaNx
Movie Spawn sucked goats. MOS would tear him apart or just incinerate him with his lasers beams. I didn't see Ghost rider do anything other than twirl his chain around and ride a motorcycle. Hellboy could get down with Thor but thats about it. The movie incarnations of team one aside from Hellboy were presented as pansies.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Lestov16
I will say Team 1, since it is implied that Spawn and GR are immune to all physical damage and can only be hurt by metaphysical attacks.

decapitation doesnt take metaphysics.

golem370
Thor's Hammer is Enchanted so he could hurt them maybe. Violator was able to hurt Spawn.

Silent Master
Neither movie Spawn or GR were ever stated or shown to be immune to all physical attacks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.