Best Senses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
Who under high herald category has the best feats of senses? Vision, hearing, smell and any other category which comes under physical senses included.

Endless Mike
Heimdall

"Id"
Lobo has the sense of smell on lock.

Raisen
Originally posted by "Id"
Lobo has the sense of smell on lock.

he's a high herald tho?

dmills
Current Drax. "Smelled" the Annihilation Wave which was in space from planet side before they even attacked. Smelled which ship Annihilus was on etc.

Raisen
Supes has the best senses in the street level category

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Raisen
Supes has the best senses in the street level category

curryman
Iron Fist hears Heimdall sweat.

abhilegend

celeyhyga17
Heimdall
Supes
Surfer

-Pr-
Leave Superman out of it, or I'm closing the thread.

TheGodKiller
Genis-Vell.

carver9
Thor.

Damborgson
Originally posted by carver9
Thor.

He did display good senses recently. Smelling godblood across millions of lightyears.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by -Pr-
?
embarrasment

Lord Feron

but the whole point of abigail's thread would be lost!

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Lord Feron

lmao

Estacado
Dont listen to PR he is drunk again.....

-Pr-
Originally posted by Estacado
Dont listen to PR he is drunk again.....

Warned.

Estacado
Orly?uhuh

abhilegend
And that point would be?

celeyhyga17

-Pr-
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Where does it say he scanned the zone for it's entirety?

Was I not clear? ermm

celeyhyga17
Was I not clear? ermm
Thought u might have missed that he's now including high herald tier.
confused1

Rage.Of.Olympus
Heimdall.

-Pr-
Thought u might have missed that he's now including high herald tier.
confused1

I'm on a phone with shitty wifi (this is actually the third time I've written this post), and I still saw the flip-flopping.

You can either just leave Superman out, or all heralds out. If I was at home I'd merge it with any of the other "senses" threads, but I can't do that, so instead I have to act pre-emptively to stop the thread turning in to the same old shit.

Rage.Of.Olympus

laughing out loud

celeyhyga17
I'm on a phone with shitty wifi (this is actually the third time I've written this post), and I still saw the flip-flopping.

You can either just leave Superman out, or all heralds out. If I was at home I'd merge it with any of the other "senses" threads, but I can't do that, so instead I have to act pre-emptively to stop the thread turning in to the same old shit.
lol

vince_slice
http://s10.postimg.org/td56uxic5/fantfour261_07.jpg

dmills

janus77
Surfer has the best senses, being serious.

carver9
Warned.

laughing

Golgo13
Lobo.

psycho gundam

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by vince_slice
http://s10.postimg.org/td56uxic5/fantfour261_07.jpg

Does that count as a pure senses feat? He uses the Power Cosmic to peel away the hours or whatever. Otherwise we might as well include Mjlonir's tracking for Thor, no?

Still giving it to Heimdall. He's even able to look into the future and make prophecies.

Zack Fair
The OP was good...then Abhi goes and ruins it by doing the Abhi.

dmills
Originally posted by Zack Fair

LMAO!

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Funny thing was the follow up...

Yamcha
Cannon Foot takes it, I mean he legit can smell her.
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/image_zps037d96c9.jpg

vince_slice
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Does that count as a pure senses feat? He uses the Power Cosmic to peel away the hours or whatever. Otherwise we might as well include Mjlonir's tracking for Thor, no?

Still giving it to Heimdall. He's even able to look into the future and make prophecies.

I don't see why not. Surfer's perception is fueled by his Power Cosmic, just like the rest of his abilities. The scene basically shows Surfer using his cosmic awareness to "look into the past" and find out how Reed disapeared. It'd be similar to Thor or Odin using the Odinforce to peer into the future or past. I wouldn't consider Mjolnir tracking a sensory feat though, whereas here Surfer is literally looking into the past with his own cosmically powered eyes.

Plus this:
http://s18.postimg.org/a5iu2gh1h/Silver_Surfer_1996_123_10.jpg

dmills
I don't see why not. Surfer's perception is fueled by his Power Cosmic, just like the rest of his abilities. The scene basically shows Surfer using his cosmic awareness to "look into the past" and find out how Reed disapeared. It'd be similar to Thor or Odin using the Odinforce to peer into the future or past. I wouldn't consider Mjolnir tracking a sensory feat though, whereas here Surfer is literally looking into the past with his own cosmically powered eyes.

Plus this:
http://s18.postimg.org/a5iu2gh1h/Silver_Surfer_1996_123_10.jpg

Vince, Imo that exceeds the mere ocular and delves into precognition, post-cognition etc. I don't think it's in the spirit of the OP brother.

vince_slice
Originally posted by dmills
Vince, Imo that exceeds the mere ocular and delves into precognition, post-cognition etc. I don't think it's in the spirit of the OP brother.

Weird. Why would Heimdall seeing into the future be accepted, but Surfer seeing into the past not? Unless Heimdall's feat isn't accepted either.

janus77
Surfer seeing the past/future is only an example of the senses he has at his disposal. Still, I think that's a loooooooong way to go to back up a simple and strong case for Surfer.

Surfer can - and does - track people from light years away, from galaxies away, he senses distortions and changes in the universe from one end to the other. It's what Galactus made him.

He can see across the material, the astral and the dimensional.

I don't see anyone else in the herald tier coming even close to him.

dmills
Weird. Why would Heimdall seeing into the future be accepted, but Surfer seeing into the past not? Unless Heimdall's feat isn't accepted either.

I don't think Heimdall seeing into the future is admissible either.

abhilegend
Where does it say he scanned the zone for it's entirety?
"The bodies fill it from top to bottom" isn't clear enough for you?Originally posted by dmills
You're a damn liar. You "forgot" to add it in laughing out loud

And nothing can be "near infinite". Either it is or it isn't stick out tongue
Nuh-uh.

uhuh

I stated what was in the comic.

dmills
Ahbi, can you clarify with regards to feats that border on pre/post-cognition?

vince_slice
His decision will be based on whether or not he thinks it tops Superman's sensory feats.

vin

Mindset
Originally posted by raven guardia
I agree with dregh TELETUBIES ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

teletbuies, teletubies say Hello!!!!

*jumps up and down* YEY!!!!! ITS THE TELETUBIES.......big grin Spectre

abhilegend
Its a different category than normal physical senses. But they are still a form of senses and are usable. They are different than usual vision, smell and hearing senses so they can't be compared to them though.

dmills
Originally posted by abhilegend
Its a different category than normal physical senses. But they are still a form of senses and are usable. They are different than usual vision, smell and hearing senses so they can't be compared to them though.

The hell did I just read?

abhilegend
A revolutionary post.

uhuh

dmills
A revolutionary post.

uhuh

If they're different but still usable, but yet can't be compared, then they're redundant lol.

Zack Fair
LOL

You got abhil'ed Dmillls.

Learn to live with it.

Nibedicus

Wait, so does that mean we can't use Thor/Surfer/Superman in this thread? Or just Superman? Or do we follow abhi's new stips?

Me confoosed.

carver9
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Wait, so does that mean we can't use Thor/Surfer/Superman in this thread? Or just Superman? Or do we follow abhi's new stips?

Me confoosed.

No Superman (and I can understand why he is saying that...I honestly dont blame him).

Nibedicus
Well, that's no fun then!

I'm out. stick out tongue

abhilegend
If they're different but still usable, but yet can't be compared, then they're redundant lol.
They can be compared to the beings who possess such senses. Its like comparing say HVs of Superman and hulk. How do you compare them when one doesn't even have that power?

Naija boy
Surfers got the best senses in that Herald. Tier.

vince_slice

I think he means that it's still counts as a form of sense, but it doesn't fall into the typical category of five senses. So seeing into the future or past is a sensory feat, but can't be compared to super vision because it's different.

abhilegend
I think he means that it's still counts as a form of sense, but it doesn't fall into the typical category of five senses. So seeing into the future or past is a sensory feat, but can't be compared to super vision because it's different.
thumb up

Exactly.

janus77
Surfer has all the best senses, apart from common sense sad.

Silent Master

He means that they can be used for the thread, they just can't be used to give them the win over Superman.

janus77
Originally posted by Silent Master
He means that they can be used for the thread, they just can't be used to give them the win over Superman.
laughing out loud

abhilegend
facepalm

-Pr-
Originally posted by Nibedicus

Me confoosed.

No Superman, but Abhi can decide whether to leave out all heralds too.

No Superman (and I can understand why he is saying that...I honestly dont blame him).

Shut up.

carver9
No Superman, but Abhi can decide whether to leave out all heralds too.

Shut up.

laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus

laughing out loud

Silent Master
Heimdall wins

abhilegend
Ok, leave all heralds out of this thread.

pym-ftw
Spider-Sence

Silent Master
Ok, leave all heralds out of this thread.

Heimdall wins.

pym-ftw
Heimdall is a low herald...

Imho

Silent Master
I see him as just below herald level.

dmills
Heimdall wins.
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Heimdall is a low herald...

Imho
I see him as just below herald level.

How convenient lol...

carver9
Wolverine

dmills
Wolverine

Drax shits on him... I'm talking steaming pile of buffalo turd here...

Silent Master
How convenient lol...

Considering he's only around cl 50-60, below herald seems rather fair.

celeyhyga17
Then Heimdall...

carver9
Drax shits on him... I'm talking steaming pile of buffalo turd here...

laughing out loud what fts does Drax have?

abhilegend
Dawnstar and Shikari need a mention too. Lockjaw too.

"Id"
Lobo tracked down the Authority, despite being realities apart, thanks to his sense of smell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.