(Devil May Cry) Dante Vs Spawn (Second Age King OF Hell)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarkestKing1
Dante from Devil May Cry series Vs Spawn from Spawn of course

This is Dante from Devil may cry 2 with weapons from Devil may cry 4 and 3

I want Dante be at his best just like Spawn whom at his best. He is king of Hell as he now have infinte power

I learn alot from those two On thier respect thread.

I am not sure whom I am voting for.

Ya help me out here. Whom take it and why?

BloodRain
Isn't Spawn FTL and planetary? He'd win.

TheDarkestKing1
Originally posted by BloodRain
Isn't Spawn FTL and planetary? He'd win.

Spawn is FTL but planetary I don't think so unless he at his god (4 age)

danteiscool
but even then in his King of Hell age, he should still be above Dante in power, not to mention all of the other abilities he has at that time, so he should win.

Charlotte DeBel
I think that the best match for Dante is 3rd age Spawn, which will be pretty equal fight.
2nd age - I don't think Dante has anything to hurt him, even if we consider DMC2\anime period immunities. He MAY manage to survive, but that's it.
Dante is approximately = 3rd age Spawn and is inferior to 2nd age/

TheDarkestKing1
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
I think that the best match for Dante is 3rd age Spawn, which will be pretty equal fight.
2nd age - I don't think Dante has anything to hurt him, even if we consider DMC2\anime period immunities. He MAY manage to survive, but that's it.
Dante is approximately = 3rd age Spawn and is inferior to 2nd age/

Charlotte DeBel if I recall you said Dante beat 3 age spawn in Dante respect.

You sald

(In his high demonic form, he's "middle herald tier" by KMC tier system.
100% immunity to black/demonic magic and attacks based on it and high resitance to other attacks=pretty invulnerable&unstoppable character, who can beat 1st and 3rd age Spawn and stalemate 2d age Spawn (though 4th age God Spawn would kill him in a minute probably).

Do you still stand by what you said?

Charlotte DeBel
Stalemate in a sense "survive his best attacks but has no actual way of damaging him".
DMC2 Dante's defenses are probably too strong (proven by Abigail and Despair Embodied) but he lacks 100% solid offense feats. Thus the outcome can be called stalemate when no opponent can finish each other.

KingD19
But Spawn is voiced by 2 black guys with deep raspy voices. He auto wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.