Blackstar vs. Naruto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
Blackstar gets his parnter and Naruto power level is around before the Ninja War.

ShadeSlayer15
Naruto, Don't really like the anime with black star and death the kid and shit they are kinda wack and really kinda weak in anime reality

Luffygear4
blackstar is fast, but only for his universe, maybe supersonic at best and frankly thats what naruto was around the start of shipuuden, probably greater. not to mention his prowess in taijutsu over blackstar, nearly unlimited amount of chakra, ranged and melee weapons that would put him into the ground and if im wrong, then hey, he always has the ninetails to back him up even more

vlaaad12345
Blackstar would ****ing massacre Naruto if it is before he got the 9 tails under control.

Also, woops didn't look at the date on this one, sorry for the necro.

AuraAngel
Soul Eater is weird with it's feats. The best feat for Black*Star that I remember is him holding up one of the moons teeth but...it's the moon so how heavy it is I can't say.

Nephthys
Well the tooth was fawking huge, and looked to be made of rock and he did tip it off them. Plus you forgot him hitting the Kishin so hard he shattered another tooth on his impact. I'd definitely give him the strength edge. The durability edge too given the punishment he took in the Kishin fight.

Basically if Black*Star can hit him, Naruto is toast.

Q99
The giant biju ball is still basically a game-winner. It's more impressive than even Blackstar's big durability feat.

XanatosForever
Hate both these characters. Vegeta murders them both.

If I had to pick one though...ugh, I don't know, I guess I'd side with Naruto. Don't know enough about Blackstar.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Q99
The giant biju ball is still basically a game-winner. It's more impressive than even Blackstar's big durability feat.

He doesn't have it here, this is Naruto before the ninja war, he barely has shroud mode.

Q99
Ah. Still, that leaves him with a lot of chakra and a lot of strong clones.

And even then, Killerbee said he's occasionally pulled off biju-rasengen in training. Which wouldn't be as much as the big biju ball, but likely nothing to laugh at.

vlaaad12345
It might not be nothing to laugh at but that is pure speculation.

Blackstar is physically superior and has more than enough durability to no sell most of Shroud form Naruto's attacks.

SSJGGogeta
Yeah, Sage mode Naruto shits on Black stars dick. Even Pops, the old frog who wasn't able to beat normal Naruto in an arm wrestle, lifted a 10 ton frog statue with one hand. Naruto has the strength advantage by far. Also, though sage mode is very fast(faster than the third Raikage, who was faster than lightning), its best aspect is its reaction speed, which allows it to react to things before they even happen, making Naruto able to easily rape Black star.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.