Ben10 VS heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
http://parrygripp.com/covers/Ben%2010%20Omniverse%20Theme.jpg
Ben 10 must test himself against the following heroes, can the random 10 aliens I give him access to give him what he needs to show them he is worth being called a hero? It's not a gauntlet so if he can't get pass one threat he can still fight the next. Who does he defeat? How (if you can tell me) and where does he have trouble?
He can freely switch between the aliens given.
1- Swampfire
2- Big Chill
3- Upchuck
4- Spider Monkey
5- Armodrillo
6- Bloxx
7- Feedback
8- Four Arms
9- XLR8
10- DiamondHead

Enemy list.
1- Vision (marvel comics)
2- Grey Hulk (marvel comics)
3- superior Spider-man (marvel comics)
4- Mimic (exiles, marvel comics)
5- ironman (marvel comics)
6- WonderWoman (DC comics)

Round 2; if he can only pick one alien from the given list to fight each character given basic knowledge of them then who would you pick and how many of them/who can he defeat?

BloodRain
He's going to struggle with Spider-Man, Grey Hulk. At best gets to Mimic.

No way can he defeat IM or WW.

Robtard
Four Arms threw a tank out of orbit.

BloodRain
...hmm.

The Scenario
If he could use Big Chill properly he could get decently far.

But he never does,

BloodRain
Big Chills always a major let down. An intangible, flying alien with powerful cryokinesis.. barely used to its strengths.

Wei Phoenix
Can any of his forms hit Vision?

BloodRain
I know his density becomes ghostly, so what about things like fire, electricity or blasts? If not, Big Chill can become intangible too, so maybe him.

Wei Phoenix
None of that would work that I know of and intangible vs intangible just means stalemate.

BloodRain
Just checking, seen some vary. Stalemate then, though wouldn't vision need to do 'something' eventually?

NotAllThatEvil
The problem isn't the aliens, it's Ben. He has no idea how to use most of them effectively.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by BloodRain
Just checking, seen some vary. Stalemate then, though wouldn't vision need to do 'something' eventually?

I figure one of them would have to do something, but if they can't touch each other then they're nothing but a bunch of metapods staring each other down.

KingD19
Is he given use of the Ultimatrix for the forms it was used on?

1- Swampfire

2- Big Chill

4- Spider Monkey

Emi~Kiro
vision I think would a a stalemate but if it turned physical to break the stalemate I'd give it to Bens aliens even if he only uses big chill.

Grey hulk, spiderman and ironman can be taken down with smart combos of the aliens and Ben does have his moments so based off him fighting competently he could take them down with various difficulty.

Mimic worries me with the combo of his collected power set and a good bit of exp combining them to be effective compared to Bens swapping system. Can even handle high speed value.

Wonder woman is the big Question mark, if he needs to Escape the lasso Ben can go blox, XLR8 or big chill. Four arms and diamond head I think can give wonder woman a fight nevermind good power usage of armodrillo, big chill and swamp fire. Maybe feel her out as boxx with body constructs and being annoying.
How do others see the VS wonder woman fight. Ben going all out doing his best, how far does he go?

When it comes to picking one alien a person.
Big chill to stalemate vision.
Four arms or big chill for grey hulk.
Armodrillo or diamond head for spiderman if not big chill.
Diamond head or swamp fire for mimic if not big chill.
Feedback or diamond head for ironman if not big chill.
Wonder woman.. Big chill.

golem370
Gray Hulk lifting a pyramid http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/ view;_ylt=A0PDoYB70P1RMg4AA2KJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTFxM2
N0czN1BHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1nBG9pZANkMTk1YWMyMGZmNmQw
NzkzYmRjZGMyMjMyYmQwMTZlNgRncG9zAzE-?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo. com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dgrey%2Bhulk%2Bvs%2BWon
der%2BMan%26fr%3Dyfp-t-900%26fr2%3Dpiv-web%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D1&w=1440&h=2199&imgurl=static.comicvine.com%2Fuploads%2Foriginal%2F12%2F123441%2F2875232-gh_vs_wonder_man_and_avengers__5_.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.comicvine.com%2Fforums%2Fbattles-7%2Fdeathstroke-vs-grey-hulk-751129%2F&size=930.9KB& amp;name=Deathstroke+%3Cb%3EVS+Grey+Hulk+%3C%2Fb%3
E-+Battles+-+Comic+Vine&p=grey+hulk+vs+Wonder+Man&oid=d195ac20ff6d0793bdcdc2232bd016e6&fr2=piv-web&fr=yfp-t-900&tt=Deathstroke+%3Cb%3EVS+Grey+Hulk+%3C%2Fb%3E-+Battles+-+Comic+Vine&b=0&ni=21&no=1&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=12ad3lv37&sigb=13gbq4jjl&sigi=12t8upovj&.crumb=z9dAk1p8uv7&fr=yfp-t-900

Vision in my opinion.

CosmicComet
Other than Wonder Woman, none of them are fast enough to hit XLR8.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Other than Wonder Woman, none of them are fast enough to hit XLR8.

Haven't grey hulk and ironman tagged speedsters? I know Superior Spider-Man recently hit speed demon and Parker has tagged him a couple of times as well, sure they took hits along the way but still.

LeonBuco666
Feedback could drop iron man, not physically but he could **** his suit up big time
four arms and diamond head could probably take out grey hulk, hardly with diffuculty
Diana would have a tough time with diamond head, swampfire(given his damage soak) XLR8 and armodrillo.
vision an mimic would probably end in stale mates unless you add alien x, who imo would destroy this gaunlet

Way big would swat all of them
Benviktor would be perfect for vision an mimic
Spiderman would an could go toe to toe with xlr8 but ben pribably takes it, dude can run at like supersonic speeds sometimes bordering light speeds

SevenShackles
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Feedback could drop iron man, not physically but he could **** his suit up big time
four arms and diamond head could probably take out grey hulk, hardly with diffuculty
Diana would have a tough time with diamond head, swampfire(given his damage soak) XLR8 and armodrillo.
vision an mimic would probably end in stale mates unless you add alien x, who imo would destroy this gaunlet

Way big would swat all of them
Benviktor would be perfect for vision an mimic
Spiderman would an could go toe to toe with xlr8 but ben pribably takes it, dude can run at like supersonic speeds sometimes bordering light speeds

When did Ben go near or go light speed? It has been awhile since I sat down and watched older episodes.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by SevenShackles
When did Ben go near or go light speed? It has been awhile since I sat down and watched older episodes. xlr8 ran around the world in about a second an a half, jetray can light speeds though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.