Skaar vs. Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Skaar gets his sword & Aquaman gets his trident.

Fight on a small deserted island.

Who wins?

carver9
Skaar.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by carver9
Skaar.

Badabing
Skaar. DCnU AM is a badass, but Skaar is too much for him.

guy222
Skaar

Stoic
Originally posted by guy222
Skaar

psycho gundam
inb4prlock

janus77
Aquaman burgers?

juggerman
Fish tacos

Kazenji
Flake.

Blue Area Vet
Not only is Skaar far more strong and durable, he is able to control terrain.

Endless Mike
Skaar

celeyhyga17
Bump

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Bump

Why?

Skaar. evil face

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Why?

Skaar. evil face
Why not?
big grin

carver9
Could go either way. The old power could be troublesome though.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Skaar 6/10
I think current AM can give him a good fight and win some. His strength is high enough.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Skaar 6/10
I think current AM can give him a good fight and win some. His strength is high enough.

What counter would he have against the Old Power?

Prof. T.C McAbe
What counter would he have against the Old Power?

Trident in the nuts or eyes.

carver9
Stabbing Skaar will not stop him. Still think it's pretty even though. Aquaman is treated as one of DC strong men.

Stoic
Skaar. He has the terrain advantage. and the ability to amplify his strength and durability.

Supermutant
Originally posted by Stoic
Skaar. He has the terrain advantage.

How? OP stated they are on an island, which means they are surrounded by water on all sides. AQ ftw

janus77
Skaar wins this. He's just too powerful for fishsticks.

Stoic
Originally posted by Supermutant
How? OP stated they are on an island, which means they are surrounded by water on all sides. AQ ftw

I would imagine that there was sand by the shiploads surrounding them, and even in the water? What are they standing on? Skaar can amplify his durability by turning his skin stone with the old power. This also amplifies his strength. He skewered the Hulk (his dad) when he turned the sand into multiple spears. Aquaman would be surrounded by Skaar's power.

iceman24567
Skaar imo but its a decent fight

pym-ftw
Skaar imho

carver9

THIS happened on a beach surrounded by water.

http://s980.photobucket.com/user/ankur2292/media/IncredibleHulk611018-19.jpg.html

We know why Hulk survived. This would more than likely kill Aquaman though.

Supermutant
THIS happened on a beach surrounded by water.

http://s980.photobucket.com/user/ankur2292/media/IncredibleHulk611018-19.jpg.html

We know why Hulk survived. This would more than likely kill Aquaman though.

What's your point? Skaar doesn't start battles with that attack. He likes to fight and trade blows like every other brick. AQ could just drown him in the ocean.

Lek Kuen
Aquaman 10/10

The Old power is no match for starfish

cdtm
Starfish have mad regenerative powers.

I don't know, Aquaman was treated like Wonder Woman's equal in Flashpoint.. Pretty sure Wonder Woman could wipe the floor with Skaar.

Stoic
What's your point? Skaar doesn't start battles with that attack. He likes to fight and trade blows like every other brick. AQ could just drown him in the ocean.

Don't kid yourself, Skaar is a killer. What's even scarier about the kid, is that he's only 10 years old... If that! And, he's able to contend with the big guns. Imagine when he becomes an adult? It's no secret that he's also far more powerful than Aquaman as well, he's also not limited to brick status either.

carver9

So Aquaman can overpower him to the point that he will not only be able to carry him to the ocean but he will forcefully drown him? Also, don't think Skaar needs to breath. He was fighting Hulk under water for a prolong amount of time. You're the one that said Aquaman has the advantage in the area they were fighting at. I proved you wrong.

Lek Kuen
You're the one that said Aquaman has the advantage in the area they were fighting at. I proved you wrong.

So no counter to my starfish defense?

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm

I don't know, Aquaman was treated like Wonder Woman's equal in Flashpoint.. Pretty sure Wonder Woman could wipe the floor with Skaar.

Don't think so. WW isn't running through Skaar.

carver9
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
So no counter to my starfish defense?

Lol. Starfish?

Stoic

Doubtful. Besides Skaar on the other hand, had it out with the Juggernaut, and punched him into outer space. Not to mention, what stops Skaar from opening the ground up, and bringing the fight to depths that volcanic magma exists? Is Aquaman fire proof?

Lek Kuen
Aquaman throws a starfish at him, it latches onto the Skaar and follows the kill command delivered via Telepathy. And everyone knows they are immune to the oldpower and Hulk strength is useless against their mysterious ways.

carver9
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Aquaman throws a starfish at him, it latches onto the Skaar and follows the kill command delivered via Telepathy. And everyone knows they are immune to the oldpower and Hulk strength is useless against their mysterious ways.

Does he carry starfish in his back pocket?

Supermutant
I proved you wrong.

laughing out loud Only in your world does AQ being surrounded by water means he is at a disadvantage. I guess Superman flying close to the sun puts him at a disadvantage too.

Lek Kuen
Does he carry starfish in his back pocket?

They are everywhere

Rage.Of.Olympus
Aquaman at his very best is pretty close to elite strong men. Skaar at his very best was taking on -early- World Breaker Hulk, under Pak. So yea.

carver9
laughing out loud Only in your world does AQ being surrounded by water means he is at a disadvantage. I guess Superman flying close to the sun puts him at a disadvantage too.

You do know they don't start in the water, right?

cdtm
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Aquaman at his very best is pretty close to elite strong men. Skaar at his very best was taking on -early- World Breaker Hulk, under Pak. So yea.

True, but he also was at Hulks mercy early in the fight ("I could crush your head like a grape fruit).

Skaar's got very good showings, like knocking Juggernaut into orbit, and less good showings, like losing a fist fight to Surfer, being mauled by Daken, and one shot KOed by Banner's old power taser..

Sin I AM
AM good match

carver9
I take it back. I'm giving this to Skaar. Not only was he taking on Thork (Thor Hulk combined) who was operating at trans level (he took down a crowd of red Hulks with ease and dropped the real deal that was using his absorption powers with one hit), he was taking on the rest of the empowered heros by himself.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-08-11-23-08-37_zps82a8d265.png.html
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-08-11-23-08-53_zps8b1a4237.png.html

This isn't his only team fight either. He fought the Avengers as well and withstood a full fledged hammer hit across the face from Thor.

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
AM good match

Why?

carver9
True, but he also was at Hulks mercy early in the fight ("I could crush your head like a grape fruit).

Skaar's got very good showings, like knocking Juggernaut into orbit, and less good showings, like losing a fist fight to Surfer, being mauled by Daken, and one shot KOed by Banner's old power taser..

He didn't lose a fist fight against Surfer. He lost because Surfer trapped his power inside the planet.

Daken had the special blade when he fought Skaar. The blade that cancel your healing factor. Of course he would lose.

Banner old power gun was designed to take Skaar out.

Stoic

How is it a poor showing to lose to the Green Scar? Do you think Aquaman would even stand a chance? Honest question. Cain would maul Aquaman. What do you think that the Surfer would do to Aquaman? Would he even survive the fall from orbit? Weakness exploitation? Really? The fight between Daken and Skaar had context to it. They didn't even showcase Skaar's abilities during his fight with Daken, so they made him job.

deathlife
Tough one but I lean towards Skaar.

That "trillion ton hit" on Hulk was no joke.

Stoic
http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11475313_Zone-Avengers004.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11475317_Zone-Avengers005.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11475319_Zone-Avengers006.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11475320_Zone-Avengers007.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11475322_Zone-Avengers008.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11475325_Zone-Avengers009.jpg

cdtm
How is it a poor showing to lose to the Green Scar?

Rage claimed Skaar at his best was taking on early early Pak Worldbreaker Hulk.. Which he did, but only after Hulk let him off the canva without crushing his head when he could have.

And yeah, I think Aquaman could give Hulk a fight, depending on his rage factor. Same way versions of Aquaman held his own with Despero and a character with Superman's strength and durability.

Prof. T.C McAbe
AM good match

thumb up

Sin I AM
Why?

Because he's just that good honestly. I understand the forums tendency to lowball for comedic effect but he is an elite

carver9
Rage claimed Skaar at his best was taking on early early Pak Worldbreaker Hulk.. Which he did, but only after Hulk let him off the canva without crushing his head when he could have.

And yeah, I think Aquaman could give Hulk a fight, depending on his rage factor. Same way versions of Aquaman held his own with Despero and a character with Superman's strength and durability.

Skaar gave this version of Hulk a fight when Hulk himself said that the entirety of the Avengers couldn't do a thing to him (and there were people out there that could beat Aquaman). You honestly believe Aquaman would have done as well as Skaar did against WWH? Like for real?

carver9
Because he's just that good honestly. I understand the forums tendency to lowball for comedic effect but he is an elite

Not lowballing since I like Aquaman but what are you basing this off of. It can't be their fights against opponents. What else are you basing it off of?

Sin I AM
Not lowballing since I like Aquaman but what are you basing this off of. It can't be their fights against opponents. What else are you basing it off of?

Their fights against opponents, their fighting styles, battlefield tactics, experience, etc. Like i said good match but i vote AM

carver9
Their fights against opponents, their fighting styles, battlefield tactics, experience, etc. Like i said good match but i vote AM

Like who? Who did Aquaman fight that's out of Skaar realm to fight and hold his own. A mind controlled Diana? Skaar fought against Thork, someone that would poop on Diana and held his own briefly. Fought against WWH. A full powered Juggernaut (and won). Not naming everyone but you honestly don't have a shoulder to lean on right now.

Name me some showings Sin instead of just calling out stuff. How about this...Skaar would win because he stronger, faster, more durable, old power, healing factor, thunder clap, experience, outright killer (see what I did there).

iceman24567
This isnt a cut and dry match Aquaman is strong enough to poke Skaar to death.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by iceman24567
This isnt a cut and dry match Aquaman is strong enough to poke Skaar to death.

And Skaar could cut his head off. Last I check Skaar has better healing, is faster, stronger, bigger and has the Old Power. That should be enough to trump your DC bias.

Blue Area Vet

Aquaman will never be an elite, give me a break.

iceman24567
And Skaar could cut his head off. Last I check Skaar has better healing, is faster, stronger, bigger and has the Old Power. That should be enough to trump your DC bias. Shut the **** up prick smile
Skaar imo but its a decent fight

celeyhyga17
Shut the **** up prick smile
Your DC bias is showing with that Mr. Freeze sig and avy..

wink

iceman24567
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Your DC bias is showing with that Mr. Freeze sig and avy..

wink lol i know right

Supermutant
How about this...Skaar would win because he stronger, faster, more durable, old power, healing factor, thunder clap, experience, outright killer (see what I did there).

He is not faster or more experience than AM. Durability is a push and the strength gap isn't huge, especially when its comes to striking power. No advantage with thunder clap lol most really strong characters can do that nowadays. AM has killed and is not oppose to using deadly force with necessary, so no advantage there either. If Skaar can use his old power than AM can use his telepathy.

Ares stalemated Skaar while owning Logan, stop trying to wank him into being unbeatable b/c he's green and smash things.

Blue Area Vet
lol i know right

That's been a cover for years and you know it, DC boot licker. Showings > Avatars.

carver9
He is not faster or more experience than AM. Durability is a push and the strength gap isn't huge, especially when its comes to striking power. No advantage with thunder clap lol most really strong characters can do that nowadays. AM has killed and is not oppose to using deadly force with necessary, so no advantage there either. If Skaar can use his old power than AM can use his telepathy.

Ares stalemated Skaar while owning Logan, stop trying to wank him into being unbeatable b/c he's green and smash things.

I was just throwing out things like Sin was doing, nothing serious and I agree, Aquaman is faster and when did I say Skaar was unbeatable?

Lol...Ares got a huge push then. Ares during tbat era also beat Xman who would stomp Aquaman. Ares was operating so high during that point that I was surprised they let Sentry rip him in half.

Also, one punching Logan is a tremendous ft in and of itself, especially looking at the hits he's withstood (do I honestly need to name them).

carver9
That's been a cover for years and you know it, DC boot licker. Showings > Avatars.

Lol...He is a huge DC fan.

Blue Area Vet

He's not in this case. Aquaman cannot heal like Skaar and there is nothing AM can do to kill him. As far as a Thunderclap, AM does not do those to my knowledge. If he hasn't shown that, then you can't simply assume that he would.

iceman24567
That's been a cover for years and you know it, DC boot licker. Showings > Avatars. Go troll somewhere else you piece of shit no expression

Blue Area Vet
Lol...He is a huge DC fan.

Absolutely, the phoney slit. He thinks he can hide behind that avatar.

iceman24567
Lol...He is a huge DC fan. cowardly carver you shouldnt talk roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blue Area Vet
Go troll somewhere else you piece of shit no expression

Nah go hold the back of Superman's cape so he can take a dump.

iceman24567
Nah go hold the back of Superman's cape so he can take a dump. Nice trolling thumb up

Blue Area Vet
cowardly carver you shouldnt talk roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cowardly? Carver just called your double snitch ass out. Hiding behind an avatar and a sig pic is what cowards do.

iceman24567
Cowardly? Carver just called your double snitch ass out. Hiding behind an avatar and a sig pic is what cowards do. carver commenting on off topic nonsense is cowardly just like the uncalled for bias rant you made even though i made it perfectly clear i think Skaar wins. Trolls like you should keep a lower profile thumb up

leonidas
laughing out loud you're gonna get a warning ice. ignore is your best bet. thumb up

Blue Area Vet
carver commenting on off topic nonsense is cowardly just like the uncalled for bias rant you made even though i made it perfectly clear i think Skaar wins. Trolls like you should keep a lower profile thumb up

"This isnt a cut and dry match Aquaman is strong enough to poke Skaar to death."

Oh yeah, perfectly clear. laughing

iceman24567
Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud you're gonna get a warning ice. ignore is your best bet. thumb up You are 100% right never had a warning yet because of ignore

Blue Area Vet
You are 100% right never had a warning yet because of ignore

Says the poster who just called another poster a prick. Yeah, you are a complete saint.

cdtm
And Skaar could cut his head off. Last I check Skaar has better healing, is faster, stronger, bigger and has the Old Power. That should be enough to trump your DC bias.

Not faster. Hulks aren't really known for their reflex/combat speeds.

carver9
Depends on which Hulks.

Stoic
Not faster. Hulks aren't really known for their reflex/combat speeds.

They aren't? Really?

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11475313_Zone-Avengers004.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11475317_Zone-Avengers005.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11475319_Zone-Avengers006.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11475320_Zone-Avengers007.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11475322_Zone-Avengers008.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11475325_Zone-Avengers009.jpg

cdtm
Nope. stick out tongue

When I say speed, I'm talking about the high end stuff.. Bullet dodging/catching and blitzing. What Skaar did there is impressive by street standards, but Aquaman has comparable feats, and I wouldn't say he's known for his speed either...

At best, they're comparable to each other.

carver9
Bullet dodging? He would never have them because he doesn't need them.

Stoic
Nope. stick out tongue

When I say speed, I'm talking about the high end stuff.. Bullet dodging/catching and blitzing. What Skaar did there is impressive by street standards, but Aquaman has comparable feats, and I wouldn't say he's known for his speed either...

At best, they're comparable to each other.

Skaar has the ability to open a huge hole in the ground. He cold make them plummet to depths that they would literally fighting in magma. What would Aquaman do then? The entire field of combat would give him the advantage. Skaar is stronger, more durable, and far more powerful. He isn't as experienced, but all during his childhood was battle it out to the death. This is hardly an inept combatant. He isn't as good as Aquaman, but his powers would more than even things up.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Aquaman is a solid CL100 Herald in DCnU. He can match Skaar strength wise, outspeed him and hurt him with his trident, he is also the better fighter. Skaar has the old power going for him and a better HF. All in all, I say, because they are so close physically, skill > brute force.

cdtm
Bullet dodging? He would never have them because he doesn't need them.

Orion doesn't need one, either, but he has one of the best, catching a bullet and throwing it back in the gun that fired it. While blind, too.

Stoic
Aquaman is a solid CL100 Herald in DCnU. He can match Skaar strength wise, outspeed him and hurt him with his trident, he is also the better fighter. Skaar has the old power going for him and a better HF. All in all, I say, because they are so close physically, skill > brute force.

Skill we not stop Skaar from opening the ground , and cooking Aqauman in molten magma though. it won't stop Skaar from skewering him while they grapple with the very sand that they stand on either. I agree that it's a good fight, but Skaar should win this. Skaar is also a solid Cl100.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Skill we not stop Skaar from opening the ground , and cooking Aqauman in molten magma though. it won't stop Skaar from skewering him while they grapple with the very sand that they stand on either. I agree that it's a good fight, but Skaar should win this. Skaar is also a solid Cl100.

Ok going fictional. Both are equals strengthwise, most likely. So he opens the ground, Aquaman rushes him and throws him into the ocean, game over.

carver9
Ok going fictional. Both are equals strengthwise, most likely. So he opens the ground, Aquaman rushes him and throws him into the ocean, game over.

laughing

Prof. T.C McAbe
laughing

you are right, based on feats and your own statements, AM is stronger, my bad. But the old power can get Skaar on AM level though.

Stoic

Even in the water, he has control of the ground beneath them. Besides, how would he rush him, if they were locked up in a grapple? Can he fly now? I also don't believe that Aquaman is quite as strong as Skaar.

Supermutant
Aquaman wins b/c of the following:

He is more skilled and has an indestructible magical Trident, which allowed him to be the only JL member to puncture Darseid's skin.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111124701/3561053-justice+league+%236+-+page+6.jpg

AM will go for any vulnerable spots like one of Darkseid eyes. Display More skill with Trident as he impaled a speeding Parademon through the top of its skull.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111124701/3561054-justice+league+%236+-+page+12.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111124701/3560998-justice+league+%234+-+page+11.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111124701/3560999-justice+league+%234+-+page+12.jpg

He's definitely strong enough to engage Skaar in h2h like he did with Herakles and WW.

Strong enough to choke and drown Cheetah with only one arm.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111124701/3561158-justice+league+%2314+-+page+15.jpg

Strong enough to send Superman flying off panel for several pages.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111124701/3561243-justice+league+%2316+-+page+9.jpg

I believe someone said molten magma would be a problem for AM. Here he and Mera swims through lava unaided and rescues others.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111124701/3542656-aquaman+%2326+-+page+5.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111124701/3542658-aquaman+%2326+-+page+6.jpg

As far as Skaar Old Power killing AM by skewing him. Didn't take him long to recover from similiar incident and it didn't even ko him.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111124701/3542656-aquaman+%2326+-+page+5.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111124701/3561311-aquaman+%2322+-+page+18.jpg

Blue Area Vet

Are you serious? Come on dud, AM couldn't even get his arms around Skaar. Size and reach is also part of Skaar's advantages. And there is no way AM is as strong as Skaar even with the inexplicable upgrade.

Blue Area Vet
Aquaman wins b/c of the following:

He is more skilled and has an indestructible magical Trident, which allowed him to be the only JL member to puncture Darseid's skin.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111124701/3561053-justice+league+%236+-+page+6.jpg

AM will go for any vulnerable spots like one of Darkseid eyes. Display More skill with Trident as he impaled a speeding Parademon through the top of its skull.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111124701/3561054-justice+league+%236+-+page+12.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111124701/3560998-justice+league+%234+-+page+11.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111124701/3560999-justice+league+%234+-+page+12.jpg

He's definitely strong enough to engage Skaar in h2h like he did with Herakles and WW.

Strong enough to choke and drown Cheetah with only one arm.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111124701/3561158-justice+league+%2314+-+page+15.jpg

Strong enough to send Superman flying off panel for several pages.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111124701/3561243-justice+league+%2316+-+page+9.jpg

I believe someone said molten magma would be a problem for AM. Here he and Mera swims through lava unaided and rescues others.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111124701/3542658-aquaman+%2326+-+page+6.jpg

As far as Skaar Old Power killing AM by skewing him. Didn't take him long to recover from similiar incident and it didn't even ko him.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111124701/3561311-aquaman+%2322+-+page+18.jpg

Skaar carries and uses a sword.

The lava was spewing in the water.

Skaar can bury AM in earth and molten earth with the OP.

The scans show a bleeding AM sitting there holding himself. It does not show now the wound was inflicted or how he recovered. How on earth does this compare to a Hulk's healing factor?

Also, these charges OP hits were enough to bypass Juggs invulnerability:

http://www.hulklibrary.com/superhero-library/Img/Gallery/skaar-vs-juggy-l.jpg

Please don't tell me that AM laughs these off. He eventually uses and OP punch to knock him into space, breaking his helmet.

celeyhyga17
Battlezone it.

Supermutant
Skaar carries and uses a sword.

The lava was spewing in the water.

Skaar can bury AM in earth and molten earth with the OP.

The scans show a bleeding AM sitting there holding himself. It does not show now the wound was inflicted or how he recovered. How on earth does this compare to a Hulk's healing factor?

Magical Trident >>>>>> sword

That lava was boiling to death everything around it, even Atlanteans in protective suits. But anyway Aquaman has survived inside a volcano.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111124701/3561357-aquaman+%2325+-+page+18.jpg

AM is faster and can knock Skaar into the surrounding water, then drown him like he did Cheetah, before Skaar uses old Power.

wrong scan fixed Aquaman is impaled by multiple ice spikes and is healed moments later.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111124701/3561310-aquaman+%2322+-+page+17.jpg

Blue Area Vet
Magical Trident >>>>>> sword

That lava was boiling to death everything around it, even Atlanteans in protective suits. But anyway Aquaman has survived inside a volcano.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111124701/3561357-aquaman+%2325+-+page+18.jpg

AM is faster and can knock Skaar into the surrounding water, then drown him like he did Cheetah, before Skaar uses old Power.

wrong scan fixed Aquaman is impaled by multiple ice spikes and is healed moments later.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111124701/3561310-aquaman+%2322+-+page+17.jpg

Are you ****ing kidding me? Skaar is not Cheetah, he's about 5 Cheatah's. Secondly, Skaar could simply use the OP to raise himself out of the water. On top of that, the water wouldn't kill him.

Who says the Trident is more powerful than Skaar's sword? What, is his sword going to shatter because the Trident is magical? No. The sword was forged on his home planet which is a FAR more hostile environment than anywhere on DC earth. The Trident is good for stabbing high end characters, and that's fine. If he lands, Skaar could take it.

Oh, and by the way, Skaar's OP can be used on a planetary level. Skaar simply > than flavor of othe month AM.

Supermutant

Also, these charges OP hits were enough to bypass Juggs invulnerability:

http://www.hulklibrary.com/superhero-library/Img/Gallery/skaar-vs-juggy-l.jpg

Please don't tell me that AM laughs these off. He eventually uses and OP punch to knock him into space, breaking his helmet.

See when you try and hide context to deceive others, this is what happens:

Juggernaut had Skaar dead to rights, then Skaar turn back into the little kid and begs for his life. Juggernaut stops charging calls Banner sick and yeah Skaar suckers him. AM can sucker shot a distracted and unsuspecting Cain as well.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113173/3226835-juggs+2.jpg

Blue Area Vet
LOl! Really? I was not attempting to deceive anyone. That was not end of the fight, and you want to talk about hiding the context?

Maybe I showed the wrong scan to best illustrate my point, but this is what he did to Juggernaut with an OP charged punch. Even in the one I showed you, he still effected Juggs with the punch. Blows with Mjolnir haver litterally bounced off of Juggs.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113173/3226836-juggs+3.jpg

I hope this one was good enough for you. Furthermore, what difference would a sucker punch mean to a character with invulnerability the level of Juggernaut? It would make no difference whatsoever. Skaar would beat the living crap out of new AM.

carver9
Confirmation that almost everything on Sakaar is stronger than everything on Earth. Including metal.

http://s160.photobucket.com/user/EndlessMike9/media/Hulk/sakaarstrength.jpg.html

Blue Area Vet
Confirmation that almost everything on Sakaar is stronger than everything on Earth. Including metal.

http://s160.photobucket.com/user/EndlessMike9/media/Hulk/sakaarstrength.jpg.html

Exactly.

Supermutant
I never said that was the end of the battle, but once again you ignored context.

Here is the complete context.

"Banner coaches Skaar some more. We get a page or so of Skaar trying to toe-to-toe with Juggernaut and getting smacked down. While down and apparently near out, Skaar reverts to a little boy form and begs Juggernaut not to hit him anymore(which is about the only interesting part of the fight). Juggernaut pauses at the transformation, and since he's standing still he's not unstoppable(yes, they actually stress this in the comic) so boy-Skaar levitates him into the air. Skaar changes back to normal and leaps after Juggernaut.

But Skaar can only use the OldPower when he's on the ground, so he and Juggernaut fall back down to Earth. Skaar opens the Earth and he and Juggernaut end up falling underground in molten lava. In lava Juggernaut doesn't have any footholds, because, you know, he's unstoppable and to utilize his unstoppability he needs footholds to unstoppably charge forward with his unstoppability. Except for the first page the Juggernaut doesn't generate any real offensive in the fight and seems content to just wait until a foothold presents itself so he can use his unstoppability. In the lava, instead of fighting Skaar and Juggernaut discuss disfunctional relationships with their fathers(mostly off-panel). They laugh together, then Skaar uses the OldPower to fly them on a chunk of earth up to the surface.

But their "friendship" is a trick. Skaar suddenly stops the chunk of Earth and a surprised Juggernaut flies off and calls Skaar a cheater. Skaar then OldPower punches Juggernaut, knocking off one of those strange shoulder pads the artist drew him with and apparently propelling Juggernaut into an OldPower-controlled course into outer space. Cut to Reed and Beast, none of the shuttles and satellites they've sent out can locate Juggernaut. They talk about how Banner may be even more dangerous than Hulk. Cut back to Skaar and Banner, they go to a comics shop and read some Marvel comics. Wolverine then appears in the comics shop with claws popped. The End."

Blue Area Vet
I never said that was the end of the battle, but once again you ignored context.

"Banner coaches Skaar some more. We get a page or so of Skaar trying to toe-to-toe with Juggernaut and getting smacked down. While down and apparently near out, Skaar reverts to a little boy form and begs Juggernaut not to hit him anymore(which is about the only interesting part of the fight). Juggernaut pauses at the transformation, and since he's standing still he's not unstoppable(yes, they actually stress this in the comic) so boy-Skaar levitates him into the air. Skaar changes back to normal and leaps after Juggernaut.

But Skaar can only use the OldPower when he's on the ground, so he and Juggernaut fall back down to Earth. Skaar opens the Earth and he and Juggernaut end up falling underground in molten lava. In lava Juggernaut doesn't have any footholds, because, you know, he's unstoppable and to utilize his unstoppability he needs footholds to unstoppably charge forward with his unstoppability. Except for the first page the Juggernaut doesn't generate any real offensive in the fight and seems content to just wait until a foothold presents itself so he can use his unstoppability. In the lava, instead of fighting Skaar and Juggernaut discuss disfunctional relationships with their fathers(mostly off-panel). They laugh together, then Skaar uses the OldPower to fly them on a chunk of earth up to the surface.

But their "friendship" is a trick. Skaar suddenly stops the chunk of Earth and a surprised Juggernaut flies off and calls Skaar a cheater. Skaar then OldPower punches Juggernaut, knocking off one of those strange shoulder pads the artist drew him with and apparently propelling Juggernaut into an OldPower-controlled course into outer space. Cut to Reed and Beast, none of the shuttles and satellites they've sent out can locate Juggernaut. They talk about how Banner may be even more dangerous than Hulk. Cut back to Skaar and Banner, they go to a comics shop and read some Marvel comics. Wolverine then appears in the comics shop with claws popped. The End."

You are wasting your breath. The point is, Skaar effected Jugs with a blow charged with his own power and clocked him into space. That's all that matters.

maxivitopowe

Aren't the force field and the immovability separate things?

cdtm
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Aren't the force field and the immovability separate things?

Yes. And the ff and invulnerablity are, too. It's outright stated against the Exemplars, plus that even his clothes are indestructible.

That story where Thor partially nullifies his powers is the only time it's implied they're the same thing.

But yeah, Juggernaut walked on air to counter tk, so his theory of needing a foothold is out the window.

Blue Area Vet
Yes. And the ff and invulnerablity are, too. It's outright stated against the Exemplars, plus that even his clothes are indestructible.

That story where Thor partially nullifies his powers is the only time it's implied they're the same thing.

But yeah, Juggernaut walked on air to counter tk, so his theory of needing a foothold is out the window.

Not if it only happened once.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.