Vampire Hunter D Vs Alucard castlevania

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarkestKing1
Hey guys I was thinking. Whom would win between sons of Dracula from Different series.

Now Alucard from castlevania symphony of the night has spells and magic. So I would think that will allow him to have upper Hand

But D also got this spell Realiy Altering Powers: D has either acquired new time/ space powers in the latest novels, or has just now been given a chance to use them. D can destroy wormholes with his sword, and create dimensional rifts with a cut, while in space and his lungs bursting from lack of oxygen. He can cut through the very fount of life, as well as the essence of death itself, as proven in his fight against the agents of paradise and the Death Knights. These reality warping powers stem from the fact that D Is unbound by fate/probability. In the latest novel, he was able to override the Akashic records, which contains the entire past, present, and future of the entire universe. Basically, D can warp reality around himself and his sword.

So that reailty spell power give D good chance of keeping up Alucard..

But i also wonders whom wins in melee fights between the two with swords and other weapons?

So I see this good fight. You guys tell whom wins

The fight take place on a castle

Impediment
D for the win.

BloodRain
Everyone wants the D.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.