Armored Hulk vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

googol
heavy armored Hulk, with the Armor he just shrugs off molecular manipulation
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-buU0YxkiQ6E/Ud3fvYGlNSI/AAAAAAAAW0s/ceZdyFAtFMI/s1600/19.jpg

vs

Street Clothed Classic Juggernaut..

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/18519/741222-armor.jpg

who can tank more damage?

juggerman
Juggernaut

TheGodKiller
Hulk takes him out for the 1500th time.

janus77
Hulk, and that's not "armour", that's just Banner proving he's a better tech than Tony.

googol
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk, and that's not "armour", that's just Banner proving he's a better tech than Tony. and if the"Armour" is nothing but a toy, then Juggernaut is still more durable than hulk even without his red armour

SevenShackles
Does the red armor on juggy do anything but make him look badass and in uniform? The helmet is the only thing I can think that serves a function and agasint hulk is not even needed.

googol
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Does the red armor on juggy do anything but make him look badass and in uniform? The helmet is the only thing I can think that serves a function and agasint hulk is not even needed. well its enchanted by the Gem, so... its very durable

Rage.Of.Olympus
I doubt it's intended to add anything to his durability. Armor that's standard uniform usually might as well be cotton. It's often highlighted or obvious when armor plays a role.

Hulk, and that's not "armour", that's just Banner proving he's a better tech than Tony.

We've seen that the armor has some shielding capabilities. It was used in the Thor arc.

janus77
It provides nothing, as far as I've seen. Just another stupid gimmick to **** with the Banner-Hulk setup that Pak had perfected.

There's no reason for Hulk to be wearing it, there's no reason for Banner to have it either (can't harm Banner anyway) and it doesn't do much other than glow.

Really finding the Indestructible Hulk boring. Granted the SHIELD alliance is a nice idea, the scheming needs to be ratcheted up though. Banner has basically forgotten everything he learned about himself (Hulk) since say ... Oh, 2002-3!

KingD19
Yeah. Cain's armor is strictly for show. His helmet protects him from mental attacks though.

googol
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah. Cain's armor is strictly for show. His helmet protects him from mental attacks though. then why did Colossus summons it whenever he knew shit was about to get Real?... I mean his enchanted steel skin should have been enough right? confused

googol
It provides nothing, as far as I've seen. Just another stupid gimmick it protected Hulk from that weapon.... remember how easy to cut Hulk is? this armor gives him enhance piercing durability anyways... hulk always get his flesh broken up and shit..

carver9
Originally posted by googol
it protected Hulk from that weapon.... remember how easy to cut Hulk is? this armor gives him enhance piercing durability anyways... hulk always get his flesh broken up and shit..

What are you talking about? That armor didn't do anything for Hulk during that scene. Also, Hulk tanked a consistent blast capable of rearranging adamantium during indestructible Hulk and he didn't have armor on when he did it. I haven't seen anything from the armor as of yet unless someone have scans.

KingD19
Originally posted by googol
then why did Colossus summons it whenever he knew shit was about to get Real?... I mean his enchanted steel skin should have been enough right? confused

Colossus summoned it because unlike Cain who was always Juggernaut, Colossus could turn back to normal. Summoning the armor was him accessing his Juggernaut powers. Whenever the helmet was on, he was Juggernaut.

He had Colossus, then Colossalnaut, then Demon Colossalnaut forms.

Cain was just always Juggernaut.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.