Composite Wesley Snipes vs Composite Michael Jai White

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Every character Wesley Snipes has ever played combined into one character vs every character MJW has ever played (except for Spawn and Black Dynamite) combined into one character

1. Unarmed deathmatch in karate dojo
2. Gunfight in empty Subway station
3. Melee deathmatch in empty office building

Who takes this?

marwash22
Snipes wins via Blade.

Lestov16
Michael Jai White was a Universal Soldier

marwash22
good for him. he dies.

COG Veteran
Snipes = Boot. White = Ant,

Silent Master
Michael voiced Doomsday in the Justice league series and GL John Stewart in the Justice League Heroes game.

marwash22
lol.

BruceSkywalker
great the tax evader wins this.. lol

KingD19
Originally posted by Silent Master
Michael voiced Doomsday in the Justice league series and GL John Stewart in the Justice League Heroes game.

This is true. He's also Bronze Tiger in Arrow.

White wins.

marwash22
no he doesn't. neither of those are movies.

don't reach.

KingD19
You never specified that it was movies only.

And it's kinda unfair that all Jai's people are only human aside from him being a UniSol.

Whereas Snipes has Blade and Simon Phoenix.

marwash22
well, this is the movie versus forum. movie characters only.

Silent Master
Ah, but the JL arc Starcrossed was released as a movie in 2004, that means the TV series is fair game.

marwash22
lol. okay.

White wins via reaching.

KingD19
Originally posted by marwash22
well, this is the movie versus forum. movie characters only.

Even keeping it movie only. You took away the characters in White's corner that could give him any wins.

Silent Master
By reaching, you mean following the rules?

marwash22
Originally posted by KingD19
Even keeping it movie only. You took away the characters in White's corner that could give him any wins. i didn't make this thread.

By reaching, you mean following the rules? it's a tv show that combined 3 TV SHOW episodes into one feature... calling that a movie is reaching.

KingD19
i didn't make this thread.

Obviously I said you because you were here. (I totally thought you made this thread)

cool

Silent Master
DC released it as a movie
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091227225605/marvel_dc/images/6/6a/Justice_League_Starcrossed_Box.jpg

marwash22
"feature-Length movie from the Animated SERIES."

doesn't matter if they release it as a documentary, it originated as tv show episodes... not a movie.

Silent Master
TV movies are also allowed.

marwash22
but it wasn't even a tv-movie. lol.

I watched the show as it aired, they all aired as individual 30 minute episodes.

Robtard
Snipes wins.

With queer-tactics, White wins.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Robtard
Snipes wins.

With queer-tactics, White wins.

Would the OP DQ'ing movie characters that woud allow Michael to win also be considered "queer-tactics'?

Silent Master
but it wasn't even a tv-movie. lol.

I watched the show as it aired, they all aired as individual 30 minute episodes.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091227225605/marvel_dc/images/6/6a/Justice_League_Starcrossed_Box.jpg

Robtard
Would the OP DQ'ing movie characters that woud allow Michael to win also be considered "queer-tactics'?

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/smolderhotter/37720960/740997/740997_600.gif

FrothByte
Wesley has Blade. So that gives him the win. But if we removed Blade, then Seth beats up Simon Phoenix.

Silent Master
Originally posted by FrothByte
Wesley has Blade. So that gives him the win. But if we removed Blade, then Seth beats up Simon Phoenix.

Blade beats Doomsday?

marwash22
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091227225605/marvel_dc/images/6/6a/Justice_League_Starcrossed_Box.jpg http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/cool_story_bro.gif

Lestov16

MJW gets neither of them. I should have specified that as well in the beginning. My apologies.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Lestov16
MJW gets neither of them. I should have specified that as well in the beginning. My apologies.

So, who do you think wins?

Lestov16
IDK. Snipes has Blade with the skill of Monroe Hutchen, but MJW has Universal Soldier with the skill of Bone. It's a tough one. I just don't want guys like Doomsday, Spawn, and Black Dynamite because they are obviously way too overpowered for this fight.

Silent Master
IDK. Snipes has Blade with the skill of Monroe Hutchen, but MJW has Universal Soldier with the skill of Bone. It's a tough one. I just don't want guys like Doomsday, Spawn, and Black Dynamite because they are obviously way too overpowered for this fight.

What feats does the Uni Sol have that puts him anywhere close to Blade?

KingD19

Wait. You think it's fair that Snipes gets Blade, but it's unfair for MJW to get Black Dynamite?

FrothByte
What feats does the Uni Sol have that puts him anywhere close to Blade?

It wasn't just a Unisol though. It was THE Unisol. If I remember correctly he was something like 5x stronger and faster than the average unisol. Plus they can get shot at, run over by trucks, stabbed, and still keep going. Plus he's got Bone's skills.

Blade, other than when he drank lots of blood, I don't recall him having super strength feats. If he did please remind me, as it's been quite some time since I watched the movies.

Robtard
with the skill of Bone.

laughing out loud

Noxeema Jackson would WTF pwn all over Bone and that's only a mid tier snipes character.

Lestov16
You may be right. But wasn't BD pulling Zohan-level cartoon feats IIRC? That's why I didn't include him. If I'm wrong, then we can add BD, no problem.

KingD19
He was doing stuff like that in the Black Dynamite cartoon. In the movie I think his biggest strength feat was kicking someone from outside the oval office, all the way to the desk.

And I think he had teleport speed in one scene.

FrothByte
I think if Blade is included then Spawn should be too. It's only fair to include a comic character for a comic character. After all, Spawn wasn't that strong in his movie. He still got hurt from gunshots IIRC.

Silent Master
You may be right. But wasn't BD pulling Zohan-level cartoon feats IIRC? That's why I didn't include him. If I'm wrong, then we can add BD, no problem.

Again, what feats did Michael's Uni Sol have that put him above Blade?

Lestov16
Originally posted by FrothByte
I think if Blade is included then Spawn should be too. It's only fair to include a comic character for a comic character. After all, Spawn wasn't that strong in his movie. He still got hurt from gunshots IIRC.

Spawn's chains would WTFstomp Snipes, and his cape (and overall undeadness) makes him completely invulnerable to anything Snipes threw at him.

Again, what feats did Michael's Uni Sol have that put him above Blade?

I never said he was "above" Blade. That being stated, his feats are lacking compared to Blade, so I will add Black Dynamite. How does that change the dynamic?

Silent Master
I never said he was "above" Blade. That being stated, his feats are lacking compared to Blade, so I will add Black Dynamite. How does that change the dynamic?

Ok, fair enough

What feats place his Uni Sol on or near Blade's level?

Lestov16
Ok, fair enough

What feats place his Uni Sol on or near Blade's level?

What part of Originally posted by Lestov16
his feats are lacking compared to Blade were you unable to comprehend?

Silent Master
What part of were you unable to comprehend?

You stated it was a "tough one", I want to know what feats you used to come to that conclusion.

Lestov16
I've clearly undergone a change of opinion since that post. IDK why you're crying.

Silent Master
I've clearly undergone a change of opinion since that post. IDK why you're crying.

No feats were posted, so what made you change your opinion?

Lestov16
How is it pertinent to you?

Silent Master
I'm trying to understand what you use to deterime who wins a fight.

Lestov16
I'm trying to understand why you're stalling the thread like a dick. I've already said I was wrong about SETH. Not sure why we are still dwelling on this. Let's move on, please.

MJW gets Black Dynamite. Do his chances improve?

Silent Master
You didn't say you were wrong, you said that you changed your opinion...I have to wonder why you won't tell me what feats you used to come to your original conclusion and what feats made you change your mind.

Lestov16
If I wasn't wrong, why would I change my opinion? I was initially wrong about SETH's feats and just did a quick youtube search. You're seriously being a dick for no reason.

Silent Master
If I wasn't wrong, why would I change my opinion? I was initially wrong about SETH's feats and just did a quick youtube search. You're seriously being a dick for no reason.

I'm being a "dick" beacause you made a claim and then wouldn't provide any proof and when called on it, you ignored the post, it wasn't until I asked for a second time that you mentioned your change of opinion.

Lestov16
I made a claim, I looked back, saw that I was wrong, and re-adjusted my stance. Not sure why you specifically factor into it. You're not even answering the thread topic's adjusted parameter of Black Dynamite. Why would I care what you think?

Silent Master
I made a claim, I looked back, saw that I was wrong, and re-adjusted my stance. Not sure why you specifically factor into it. You're not even answering the thread topic's adjusted parameter of Black Dynamite. Why would I care what you think?

You didn't look back and see that you were wrong and thus adjust your stance, you were asked to provide feats, a request that you ignored and when asked a second time, you stated that you'd changed your opinion.

Lestov16
Please stop.

Restating for the billionth time since you seem to have the literacy of a rock. MJW gets Black Dynamite. How does he do?

Silent Master
I disagree with who you think wins.

Lestov16
IDK who wins. We can't factor in Black Dynamite because you're stalling the thread like a troll.

Silent Master
IDK who wins. We can't factor in Black Dynamite because you're stalling the thread like a troll.

I'm not stopping you, feel free to post all the feats you want.

Lestov16
I haven't seen that film in years. Pretty sure there are others who can make the argument for or against him. I'm just going off of KingD19 saying that he punched a man through a room and had 'port speed. why don't you argue against him?

Silent Master
So, watch the movie and then post feats...I'm not stopping you.

Lestov16
OK then.

Kazenji
Originally posted by KingD19
This is true. He's also Bronze Tiger in Arrow.

Nothing been filmed.

Darth Martin
MJW is in Arrow?

Blade is probably better than Universal Soldier so I'll go with Snipes.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Darth Martin
MJW is in Arrow?

He will be for Season 2.

h1a8
lol at supplying a voice = playing the actual character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.