The "What Did You Dream About" Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dolos
So last Saturday night I had a dream about that particular manager and a chaotic work day. He was getting pistol with one of the street workers. The worker started hitting the manager, they traded a few blows but the manager is a small guy and was getting the worst of the beating.

So he pulls out a gun on the worker. The worker goes from angry to scared shytless. The manager then directs him to the edge of the mezzanine. The street worker looks down behind him, and looks back at the manager, and says, ", I'm so sorry." The manager screams, "NOT SORRY ENOUGH!", and then shoots him square in the face. The worker falls off the mezz and bounces off the concrete below.

The manager didn't get fired because in my dreamworld self-defense is ample justification for almost premeditated murder. .

COG Veteran
I was running around in a strange world with people I didn't know, there was no point to the dream, just really weird. It's like that most nights tho, lol.

Dolos
Originally posted by COG Veteran
I was running around in a strange world with people I didn't know, there was no point to the dream, just really weird. It's like that most nights tho, lol.

Perhaps you seek more interpersonal relationships. Perhaps you're unsatisfied with the level of chemistry you have when you interact with people.

And perhaps my dream indicates that I see that manager as a violent person.

Your subconscious, however, is irrational, it is your animal side. 99% of people can't totally ignore their animal desires. I can. That's my unnatural (literally) advantage.

When flirting or "trying to score", however, one's best bet would be to appeal to their irrational side. If they can't stop dreaming about you, you've already won desirability. Getting in the friend-zone from there, making them comfortable, almost ensures the start of a chemical relationship.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.