Nekron makes his way to Marvel Universe and causes havock.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
Eternity called upon the (full) Phoenix Force to embody Cyclops once again. This time, Scott is not conflicted and accepts the power with the purpose of thwarting a universal threat. What happens next?

Cogito
So this is Nekron vs. Phoenix Scott?

Nekron shitstomps.

zopzop
Originally posted by Cogito
Nekron shitstomps.
It would take one of the "Big Four" : Eternity/Infinity/Oblivion/Death to stop his rampage.

Aevier
I don't guess the UN would stop him would it.

I'm pretty sure Galactus could handle him as well. (Fully fed)

Mayhaps the Celestials to?

abhilegend
Scott gets oneshotted.

zopzop
Originally posted by Aevier
I don't guess the UN would stop him would it.

I'm pretty sure Galactus could handle him as well.
Galactus would be Nekron's b|tch. His only hope is the UN and seeing as how that couldn't even handle some Rogue Celestials, it's gonna have problems against someone that's both a Death and Void/Oblivion Abstract. Good luck with that one Galactus.

Aevier
Perhaps, what say you to the Celestials?

zopzop
Perhaps, what say you to the Celestials?
Nekron is an actual "Abstract" abstract (not like them or Galactus who are "merely" cosmic beings) what can they possibly do to him?

Besides the Celestials are so confusing now. Getting owned by Reed's gun in one instance, getting killed by Odin's enchanted axe, then being said to have created the multiverse and shaped creation, to being all part of some super multiversal Celestial.

It's a clusterphuck.

Aevier
Yeah it is a mess.

Also OP you should know Scott doesn't stand a damn chance.

Unless were including everyone in Marvel I'm out of suggestions.

Kazenji
Regarding that axe it was imbued with Thor's blood to harm Celestials........so there's that

but who give a shit about that around here.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Kazenji
Regarding that axe it was imbued with Thor's blood to harm Celestials........so there's that

but who give a shit about that around here.

While everyone is entitled to their opinion, I see everyone saying "Scott" will get stomped. Well Scott is just the vessel, the Phoenix Force is what Nekron is really going up against. And the Phoenix Force of course is an embodiment of life and rebirth. So who else would be better at going up against a powerful manifestation of death?

quanchi112
Galactus would own Nekron.

zopzop
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing
How many times has that guy died and been resurrected? He would be perfect Nekron fodder.

Aevier
Oh, I was thinking of that old Phoenix Five Scott, nevermind then.

abhilegend
Celestials were also killed en masse by that alien race who built Godkiller armor for Tony. Cosmic hand ninjas ftw.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
While everyone is entitled to their opinion, I see everyone saying "Scott" will get stomped. Well Scott is just the vessel, the Phoenix Force is what Nekron is really going up against. And the Phoenix Force of course is an embodiment of life and rebirth. So who else would be better at going up against a powerful manifestation of death?

I'm Curious if the pheonix has anything in it's arsenal that could possibly harm Necron even with the 'embodiment of life and rebirth' in it's title. Hell rebirth implies death so some could say the pheonix force crosses over into Necrons domain/influence with the right conditions.

quanchi112
Originally posted by zopzop
laughing
How many times has that guy died and been resurrected? He would be perfect Nekron fodder. He consumes Nekron. Post Am amp the guy went down easily. He has no jurisdiction over marvel characters just the dc dead ones and even they defied him.

abhilegend
Originally posted by SevenShackles
I'm Curious if the pheonix has anything in it's arsenal that could possibly harm Necron even with the 'embodiment of life and rebirth' in it's title. Hell rebirth implies death so some could say the pheonix force crosses over into Necrons domain/influence with the right conditions.
The actual "life" entity that gave birth to DCU couldn't harm Nekron directly. Cosmic turkey would fare a lot worse.

zopzop
He consumes Nekron. Post Am amp the guy went down easily. He has no jurisdiction over marvel characters just the dc dead ones and even they defied him.
LOL. Like he'd consumed Death or Oblivion? laughing

Notice how the Galactus Engine made fools of the Celestial Host and Galactus himself till a TRUE abstract, Death, put her foot down.

Why wouldn't Nekron have authority over the dead in Marvel? Regarding the DC dead that defied him, there were stips that wouldn't save Galactus.

Blue Area Vet
Oh, I was thinking of that old Phoenix Five Scott, nevermind then.

I suspected some were thinking of the Phoenix Five Scott.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by SevenShackles

How about "life"? big grin

Seriously, is Nekron supposed to be unstoppable? I thought that was Superman Prime....wait, I mean Doomsday..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
LOL. Like he'd consumed Death or Oblivion? laughing

Notice how the Galactus Engine made fools of the Celestial Host and Galactus himself till a TRUE abstract, Death, put her foot down.

Why wouldn't Nekron have authority over the dead in Marvel? Regarding the DC dead that defied him, there were stips that wouldn't save Galactus. Death and Oblivion are greater than Nekron.

The Galactus Engine would run rampant and roughshot over Nekron, Anti Monitor and friends as well. Galactus was still standing against the Engine though.

Due to the fact that is out of his jurisdiction.

zopzop
How about "life"? big grin

Seriously, is Nekron supposed to be unstoppable? I thought that was Superman Prime....wait, I mean Doomsday..... roll eyes (sarcastic)
No, he's fully "stoppable" it's just that it wont' be PF Scott, Galactus, or the Celestials doing the stopping.

The White Light Entity, any one of the following : Eternity/Infinity/Death/Oblivion, etc.... can stop or stalemate him.

Then you have beings that would stomp him outright : Mxy, the LT, Protege, MM unleashed, Beyonder, etc...

zopzop
Death and Oblivion are greater than Nekron.

The Galactus Engine would run rampant and roughshot over Nekron, Anti Monitor and friends as well. Galactus was still standing against the Engine though.

Due to the fact that is out of his jurisdiction.
Death and Oblivion aren't greater than Nekron. Where's your proof Quan?

The Galactus Engine would be one shotted by Nekron (he's a Death abstract remember?), he don't need the AM or any of his minions to handle it.

They wouldn't be outside his jurisdiction. Unless you are saying if Marvel Death entered the DC universe she would likewise be unable to do anything with the dead there.

Blue Area Vet
No, he's fully "stoppable" it's just that it wont' be PF Scott, Galactus, or the Celestials doing the stopping.

The White Light Entity, any one of the following : Eternity/Infinity/Death/Oblivion, etc.... can stop or stalemate him.

Then you have beings that would stomp him outright : Mxy, the LT, Protege, MM unleashed, Beyonder, etc...

But that's sort of the point of post. There is no "white light entity" in Marvel, but there is the Phoenix Force. I am not sure why you think Nekron would pwn the Phoenix Force, which is an abstract entity.

zopzop
But that's sort of the point of post. There is no "white light entity" in Marvel, but there is the Phoenix Force. I am not sure why you think Nekron would pwn the Phoenix Force, which is an abstract entity.
Dude, Xorn almost killed the PF. The Shi'ar forced it to resurrect so they could blow it apart again, etc...

Blue Area Vet
Dude, Xorn almost killed the PF. The Shi'ar forced it to resurrect so they could blow it apart again, etc...

And Nekron was defeated more than once. Also, like the Phoenix Force, Nekron has manifested at varying degrees of power. The last Phoenix Force showing was uber. Tony managed to break it up into five, only for it to re-unite. A powerful team of heroes tried unsuccessfully to thwart it in space.

zopzop
And Nekron was defeated more than once. Also, like the Phoenix Force, Nekron has manifested at varying degrees of power. The last Phoenix Force showing was uber. Tony managed to break it up into five, only for it to re-unite. A powerful team of heroes tried unsuccessfully to thwart it in space.
Everyone's been defeated at one time or another (check the Character Ownage thread for some LT ownage). I'm talking about being ALMOST KILLED by Xorn or Being forced to rez then almost killed again by the Shi'ar. sad

quanchi112
Death and Oblivion aren't greater than Nekron. Where's your proof Quan?

The Galactus Engine would be one shotted by Nekron (he's a Death abstract remember?), he don't need the AM or any of his minions to handle it.

They wouldn't be outside his jurisdiction. Unless you are saying if Marvel Death entered the DC universe she would likewise be unable to do anything with the dead there. Their showings and Nekrons showings.

No, he wouldn't. Prove it. Nekron couldn't even oneshot Destroy Am.

Marvel Death has her powers but she doesn't have jurisdiction over there either.

Golgo13
laughing
How many times has that guy died and been resurrected? He would be perfect Nekron fodder.

thumb up laughing out loud

pym-ftw
Pym helped Tony build it....

Just sayin

TheGodKiller
Galactus isn't in this thread.

Nekron wins as the Phoenix Force's win/loss record is far shittier than his own. Like a bajillion times shittier.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Galactus isn't in this thread.

Nekron wins as the Phoenix Force's win/loss record is far shittier than his own. Like a bajillion times shittier. I was responding to a posters comments. Duh.

TheGodKiller
^So you concede that Nekron wins in this thread?

quanchi112
^So you concede that Nekron wins in this thread? My comment was only in response to the Galactus comment. I haven't weighed in on this thread otherwise.

TheGodKiller
^Quit derailing the thread then.

quanchi112
^Quit derailing the thread then. Irony.

TheGodKiller
Irony.
Overload. In your post.

quanchi112
Overload. In your post. I am responding to someone else just mind your own business, Warlow can control himself guy.

laughing out loud

TheGodKiller
^Warlow has nothing to do with this topic, Mr. Thread-Derailer.

Mr Master

Galactus His only hope is the UN
and seeing as how that couldn't even handle some Rogue Celestials.
You know, I'm not sure Eson tanked the UN shot.
That Reed failed at making the UN effective imo, (he nullified himself after all)
and the shot that hit Eson may have been useless for said reason.

This is of course in Pak's eyes, cause the UN emits nullification energies regardless from what I know,
be it to erase a mouse or the universe.
So, classically speaking,
it should have been affective even if that Reed's concentration failed.

But these are different times aren't they friend. sad And perhaps
Nowadays the UN's nullification energies depend on the wielder instead.

TheGodKiller
^Or better still, it being an alternate UN had something to do with its level of effectiveness.

Mr Master
^^ thumb up That's just as feasible. Anything goes with alternates.
Like Beyonder getting killed by a colt revolver. lol

zopzop
Their showings and Nekrons showings.
Showings like Death supposedly being owned by Loki? Or Oblivion being owned by Iceman? Every abstract has low showings.

Did you miss that part with the WHITE ENTITY being there and his link to mainstream reality losing it?

So then what's the point of this thread then? Aren't VS threads made with the assumption the participants powers are fully functional?

Blue Area Vet

Showings like Death supposedly being owned by Loki? Or Oblivion being owned by Iceman? Every abstract has low showings.

Did you miss that part with the WHITE ENTITY being there and his link to mainstream reality losing it?

So then what's the point of this thread then? Aren't VS threads made with the assumption the participants powers are fully functional?

I think Nekron would be powerful in Marvel, but not uber powerful as he is being talked up. The fact is that in Marvel, he would be one of several death gods or death god types. I think that the Phoenix Force would easily be a viable match up.

zopzop
I think Nekron would be powerful in Marvel, but not uber powerful as he is being talked up. The fact is that in Marvel, he would be one of several death gods or death god types. I think that the Phoenix Force would easily be a viable match up.
But that's the thing. He's not a Death God. He's AN ABSTRACT representing Death AND the Void.

xJLxKing
He isnt death! Death commented about what's going on in DCu during the event in BL as if its nothing. Nekron is the void, the dark given form when life came to be

zopzop
Originally posted by xJLxKing
He isnt death! Death commented about what's going on in DCu during the event in BL as if its nothing. Nekron is the void, the dark given form when life came to be
Pretty sure he is :

http://s16.postimg.org/sbakzrhw1/1340041_untitled.jpg http://s24.postimg.org/gaszkh29t/captainatom.jpg http://s23.postimg.org/d2frzbi5z/Nekron_007.jpg

There are at least three faces of the Death abstract in DC : Black Racer - Death as Inevitability, Death of the Endless - Death as Compassionate Release, Nekron - Death as Cosmic Certainty AND Death as the Ultimate Foe.

xJLxKing

quanchi112

So then what's the point of this thread then? Aren't VS threads made with the assumption the participants powers are fully functional? Not in Nekrons own story. I am not citing his lowest showing.

Plot devices always happen in big stories.

They are maintaining their powers just don't have jurisdiction over other universe.

quanchi112
^Warlow has nothing to do with this topic, Mr. Thread-Derailer. You have no self control just like your Warlow.

TheGodKiller
You have no self control just like your Warlow.
You have a weird obsession with homos like Russell.

Probably explains why you're hanging on to Warlow's nuts now.

quanchi112
You have a weird obsession with homos like Russell.

Probably explains why you're hanging on to Warlow's nuts now. Sexuality doesn't determine my preference. You just hate. You love Warlow and lie about him as well.

TheGodKiller
Sexuality doesn't determine my preference. You just hate. You love Warlow and lie about him as well.
Keep lying all you want. You just need an excuse to derail threads.

quanchi112
Keep lying all you want. You just need an excuse to derail threads. I was not even addressing you, supernova.

TheGodKiller
Nekron wins. Either debate the topic on hand or quit derailing the thread. I am done entertaining your nonsense.

quanchi112
Nekron loses.

TheGodKiller
Based on what does he lose to the Phoenix Force?

zopzop
Nekron loses....
.......his patience with the feebs mentioned in this thread. Happy Dance

xJLxKing
Pheonix has no way on killing Nekron. The best she can do is stalemate him to no end, but Nekron can hurt the PF.

Nekron wins!!

quanchi112
Based on what does he lose to the Phoenix Force? Power of the force.

quanchi112
.......his patience with the feebs mentioned in this thread. Happy Dance Guy gets handled. Needed an army to do his bidding and the moment he lost it well he lost.

zopzop
Guy gets handled. Needed an army to do his bidding and the moment he lost his connection to mainstream reality it well he lost.
Fixed it for you and now it's actually accurate.

TheGodKiller
Power of the force.
Is less than Nekron's.

How does the PF win again?

xJLxKing
Why are we entertaining this clown?

quanchi112
Fixed it for you and now it's actually accurate. That's how easy it is to beat him. Sever the connection. smile

quanchi112
Is less than Nekron's.

How does the PF win again? Prove it.

zopzop
That's how easy it is to beat him. Sever the connection. smile
With the White Light of Creation.

Good luck with that.

TheGodKiller
Prove it.
Already proven based on the plethora of Phoenix' low showings, which are worse than and more numerous than Nekron's.

Prove that the PF can beat an opponent of the level of Nekron.

quanchi112
With the White Light of Creation.

Good luck with that. Plot device. Happens all the time. Nothing special there.

quanchi112
Already proven based on the plethora of Phoenix' low showings, which are worse than and more numerous than Nekron's.

Prove that the PF can beat an opponent of the level of Nekron. No, it isn't. Nekron was amped too off Am. He had no amp here.

TheGodKiller
No, it isn't. Nekron was amped too off Am. He had no amp here.
Yes it is. Nekron is much more powerful than the Force, with or without amps.

Nekron wins 10/10.

zopzop
No, it isn't. Nekron was amped too off Am. He had no amp here.
He wasn't amped off him. AM was used to power the Black Battery that powered the BLs.
Plot device. Happens all the time. Nothing special there.
Yup and even then he almost killed the White Entity!

quanchi112
Yes it is. Nekron is much more powerful than the Force, with or without amps.

Nekron wins 10/10. I disagree and you are arguing for an amped version.

quanchi112
He wasn't amped off him. AM was used to power the Black Battery that powered the BLs.

Yup and even then he almost killed the White Entity! No, he was amped off of it.

He did not. He was soundly beaten.

TheGodKiller
I disagree and you are arguing for an amped version.
Your agreeing or not agreeing is moot as your opinion means nothing in this thread. Or in general.

Nekron > Phoenix Force. This much is an undeniable fact, and unless you're GalacticStorm, I suggest that you cease trying to argue for the cosmic flamebird.

zopzop
No, he was amped off of it.
Proof? The Black Battery was used to power the Black Lantern Corps (all Corps have their own battery).

Nope, he almost did kill it and this was while he was losing his connection to mainstream reality!

quanchi112
Your agreeing or not agreeing is moot as your opinion means nothing in this thread. Or in general.

Nekron > Phoenix Force. This much is an undeniable fact, and unless you're GalacticStorm, I suggest that you cease trying to argue for the cosmic flamebird. Prove it. You are citing an amped version as your proof and just assuming. If you can't prove it you know what happens next. You've been quoting me accepting concessions in my name.

TheGodKiller
Prove it. You are citing an amped version as your proof and just assuming. If you can't prove it you know what happens next. You've been quoting me accepting concessions in my name.
I already have. Nekron > Phoenix, with or without the imaginary amps that you keep bringing up.

Nekron wins 10/10. You lose 11/10.

quanchi112

Proof? The Black Battery was used to power the Black Lantern Corps (all Corps have their own battery).

Nope, he almost did kill it and this was while he was losing his connection to mainstream reality! Read the part again when he loses him.

He did not. Yeah, he was beaten.

quanchi112
I already have. Nekron > Phoenix, with or without the imaginary amps that you keep bringing up.

Nekron wins 10/10. You lose 11/10. Do not be frustrated that you cannot back your claim.

Nekron loses.

Mindset
Galactus eats him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
Galactus eats him. thumb up

zopzop

TheGodKiller
Do not be frustrated that you cannot back your claim.

Nekron loses.
I already have. You on the other hand, failed to do so.

Nekron wins as has already been proven multiple times in this thread.
Galactus eats him.
Not in the thread.

Omega Vision
Galactus eats him.
Out.

quanchi112
I already have. You on the other hand, failed to do so.

Nekron wins as has already been proven multiple times in this thread.

Not in the thread. No, you didn't.

Concession time.

TheGodKiller
No, you didn't.

Concession time.
I did so.

I will gladly accept you bending the knee to me.

zopzop
Read the part again when he loses him.
He said he was Nekron's power source. Which he was, for Nekron's Black Lantern Corps. Prove Nekron "amped" off him.

Yeah, he did :
http://s18.postimg.org/y0lwlkbit/image.jpg http://s24.postimg.org/faexnt575/image.jpg
He ripped it out of Sinestro and almost killed it until they severed his link to mainstream reality.

zopzop
Galactus eats him.
Yeah because Galactus has an excellent track record eating unkillable beings. Oh wait, he doesn't. He was choking to death on the Elders.

quanchi112

He said he was Nekron's power source. Which he was, for Nekron's Black Lantern Corps. Prove Nekron "amped" off him.

Yeah, he did :
http://s18.postimg.org/y0lwlkbit/image.jpg http://s24.postimg.org/faexnt575/image.jpg
He ripped it out of Sinestro and almost killed it until they severed his link to mainstream reality. Saying he was Nekron's power source is simple plain English.

Point proven.

Did not kill. Nice try.

quanchi112
I did so.

I will gladly accept you bending the knee to me. You conceded. Am was Nekron's amp. You concede. I accept. Isn't the first time..

zopzop
Saying he was Nekron's power source is simple plain English.
He was used to power the Corps. No one disputes that. Prove Nekron "amped" off AM.

Nekron withstood (the fully healed and rezzed by the White Entity) AM's attack and BFRed his screaming @$$ out of mainstream reality. All the while being attacked by and almost killing the White Entity AND having his connection to mainstream reality severed.

quanchi112

He was used to power the Corps. No one disputes that. Prove Nekron "amped" off AM.

Nekron withstood (the fully healed and rezzed by the White Entity) AM's attack and BFRed his screaming @$$ out of mainstream reality. All the while being attacked by and almost killing the White Entity AND having his connection to mainstream reality severed. His words are simple. His power.

Plot device is all. Nekron lost.

smile

"Id"
Originally posted by abhilegend
Celestials were also killed en masse by that alien race who built Godkiller armor for Tony. Cosmic hand ninjas ftw.
Was that thing empowerd by the Phoenix?

zopzop
His words are simple. His power.

Plot device is all. Nekron lost.

smile
If he was "amping" off AM as you say, how come the resurrection of AM was of LESS significance to defeating Nekron than severing his connection to Black Hand which in turn severed his connection to mainstream reality.

Even after he lost AM as a power source for his Corps, he tore out the White Entity and almost killed it. He only lost when his connection to reality was severed.

How again was AM "amping" Nekron then?
Originally posted by "Id"
No?

quanchi112
If he was "amping" off AM as you say, how come the resurrection of AM was of LESS significance to defeating Nekron than severing his connection to Black Hand which in turn severed his connection to mainstream reality.

Even after he lost AM as a power source for his Corps, he tore out the White Entity and almost killed it. He only lost when his connection to reality was severed.

How again was AM "amping" Nekron then?

No? That was a power amp not a connection amp.

He failed.

His words. Read them again.

abhilegend
No. Just a random armor.

Mindset
Yeah because Galactus has an excellent track record eating unkillable beings. Oh wait, he doesn't. He was choking to death on the Elders. Nekron isn't unkillable.

Galactus eats him, deal with it.

TheGodKiller
You conceded. Am was Nekron's amp. You concede. I accept. Isn't the first time..
You're confusing quan's fantasy with quan's reality. Quan's reality: gets beaten unconscious to a bloody pulp. Quan's fantasy: "Hahaha, I thrashed him up real good!"

Nekron wins based on better feats, a better win/loss record, more power etc.

TheGodKiller
Nope. It was a Gundam-style robot created by a race of ancient extraterrestrials that fought the Celestials for dominion over all of existence at beginning of time. And they came pretty damn close to wiping out the whole Celestial race with that thing.

The Celestials only won in the end because the Aspirants' got wasted in a Civil War.

quanchi112
You're confusing quan's fantasy with quan's reality. Quan's reality: gets beaten unconscious to a bloody pulp. Quan's fantasy: "Hahaha, I thrashed him up real good!"

Nekron wins based on better feats, a better win/loss record, more power etc. You are basing it off of an amped version. Read his words again and quit denying on panel proof.

Blue Area Vet

Nekron wins based on better feats, a better win/loss record, more power etc.

Are you serious with the better win/loss record comment? No one wins a fight because of their prior record. Also, have you considered the hundreds few appearances this B level character has had over the decades. Technically, you are wrong. Galactus has had tons more wins...and losses.

zopzop
Nekron isn't unkillable.
He sure as hell is for the beings mentioned in this thread so far : Galactus, the PF, and the Celestials.

Even assuming it was possible for Galactus to eat an abstract, his physical manifestation would just reform in his gut. I already posted the scan of him reforming after the White Entity possessed Sinestro destroyed his form by removing his heart.

Hell, even his minions are capable of reforming FROM ATOMS :
http://s8.postimg.org/clm12j10x/mogolanterns.jpg
The Black Lanterns were atomized yet they were constantly reforming and being destroyed by Mogo's core's heat.

Galactus atomized the Elders and they reformed in his gut :
http://s16.postimg.org/hnyj9rk75/atom.jpg http://s16.postimg.org/lj1xcc3cx/atom2.jpg
UNLIKE Mogo, Galactus' gut doesn't constantly breakdown his "food" so they reformed and were killing him until Order and Chaos saved his ass.

Nekron has so many ways to end Galactus, Galactus' only hope is the UN.

zopzop
That was a power amp not a connection amp.

He failed.

His words. Read them again.
It was NOT an amp. It was the power source to fuel the Black Ring creation process. It spat out rings and with each being the rings killed and raised, the Corps power level was raised .01%. When it reached 100% they were able to gate Nekron into the physical universe :
http://s24.postimg.org/ftn0kysr5/ring_power.jpg http://s24.postimg.org/t9a1af18x/ring_power_2.jpg http://s24.postimg.org/66jib8zrl/ring_power_3.jpg
It was there only as a power source to spit out Black Rings. The Black Rings themselves gained power from the number of beings they killed and raised. Once they gathered enough energy to raise their power level to 100%, they gated Nekron in.

Prove Nekron amped off that thing. I'll wait.

Cogito
It's flat out stupid to think Nekron himself amped off the Anti-Monitor.

Saying that shows one of the following:

1. You didn't read
2. You read, but didn't comprehend
3. You'll say anything to try to make a point
4. Any combination of the above

Galan007
Nekron has so many ways to end Galactus, Galactus' only hope is the UN. I'm not even convinced that nullification would be sufficient to defeat Nekron, zop. After all, Nekron embodies nothingness/the void/oblivion-- and when something is nullified in Marvel, it is sent to Oblivion's dimension:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16338664/quasar-40-04.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16338665/quasar-40-10.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16338669/quasar-40-11.jpg.html

So it seems that using the UN against Nekron would merely send him back to his native realm-- and for the purposes of this thread, I'm assuming that the gateway between the living world and Nekron's realm will be open, as it was during Blackest Night. Thus, if Nekron is sent back to his native realm via the UN, he would simply have to stroll back into the living world to re-enter the battle.

Only the Marvel-equivalent of "the white light that sparked creation"(life) can perma-banish Nekron.

quanchi112
It was NOT an amp. It was the power source to fuel the Black Ring creation process. It spat out rings and with each being the rings killed and raised, the Corps power level was raised .01%. When it reached 100% they were able to gate Nekron into the physical universe :
http://s24.postimg.org/ftn0kysr5/ring_power.jpg http://s24.postimg.org/t9a1af18x/ring_power_2.jpg http://s24.postimg.org/66jib8zrl/ring_power_3.jpg
It was there only as a power source to spit out Black Rings. The Black Rings themselves gained power from the number of beings they killed and raised. Once they gathered enough energy to raise their power level to 100%, they gated Nekron in.

Prove Nekron amped off that thing. I'll wait. The scan which was already put up confirms my solid case. He was amped off of him and quickly lost upon losing the mega amp.

zopzop
Originally posted by Galan007
I'm not even convinced that nullification would be sufficient to defeat Nekron, zop. After all, Nekron embodies nothingness/the void/oblivion-- and when something is nullified in Marvel, it is sent to Oblivion's dimension:

So it seems that using the UN against Nekron would merely send him back to his native realm-- and for the purposes of this thread, I'm assuming that the gateway between the living world and Nekron's realm will be open, as it was during Blackest Night. Thus, if Nekron is sent back to his native realm via the UN, he would simply have to stroll back into the living world to re-enter the battle.

Only the Marvel-equivalent of "the white light that sparked creation"(life) can perma-banish Nekron.
Oh, I know Galan. I should have been more clear in what I meant by "only hope". But yeah, the UN is his only hope of a win via BFR.
The scan which was already put up confirms my solid case. He was amped off of him and quickly lost upon losing the mega amp.
This is beneath you Quan!

Blue Area Vet

quanchi112
Oh, I know Galan. I should have been more clear in what I meant by "only hope". But yeah, the UN is his only hope of a win via BFR.

This is beneath you Quan! The words are plain and easy to understand.

quanchi112

Nibedicus
I'm not even convinced that nullification would be sufficient to defeat Nekron, zop. After all, Nekron embodies nothingness/the void/oblivion-- and when something is nullified in Marvel, it is sent to Oblivion's dimension:

I think it's assumed that they are "within a neutral universe where the battle takes place" and that for the purpose of the battle itself, they are assumed to be able to exist in it normally, but I don't think it's assumed that an outside force that would return them to said universe in case they were banished would be maintained open.

Galan007

zopzop

quanchi112
Wikia? Really? LOL.

Sigh, whatever Quan. Uhm, yes. The scan makes it pretty clear. I accept your complete and unconditional surrender.

Blue Area Vet
As we've seen several times in the past(inc. very recently), the PF's actual showings are a far, FAR cry from its wiki-description.

Ok, then if Nekron were banished by the UN it should constitute a BFR win.

But wasn't talking about "actually showings" at this time, I was providing a description of the nature of the power. You are being avoidant because it's description is simiar to D.C. white light being.

Blue Area Vet
Wikia? Really? LOL.

Sigh, whatever Quan.

Correct. Would you rather me to give you Stan Lee's phone number?

quanchi112
Correct. Would you rather me to give you Stan Lee's phone number? He destroyed his own case with that scan anyways.

Blue Area Vet
As we've seen several times in the past(inc. very recently), the PF's actual showings are a far, FAR cry from its wiki-description.

Ok, then if Nekron were banished by the UN it should constitute a BFR win.

What else are you supposed to do to an immortal, extra dimensional abstract being?

Blue Area Vet
He destroyed his own case with that scan anyways.

And I quote:

I agree wholeheartedly.

Galan007
But wasn't talking about "actually showings" at this time, I was providing a description of the nature of the power. You are being avoidant because it's description is simiar to D.C. white light being. No, I was being "avoidant" because wiki descriptions are meaningless. On panel info trumps a wiki article.

quanchi112
And I quote:

I agree wholeheartedly. They walked into this one. Not surprised they are ignoring it. Anyone who says only this plot device can win are kinda biased IMO.

Blue Area Vet
No, I was being "avoidant" because wiki descriptions are meaningless. On panel info trumps a wiki article.

Again, this is a decription of the entity itself. Are you suggesting a crazed fan made this up out of thin air? This description of the PF appears everywhere. It common knowledge among comic book fans and I am sorry if you are not satified with the results, but they are what they are. Again, you set the parameters (really, I did when I made the match up), or at least you aknowledged the parameters publically. Why you would do that and then argue against you own statement, I don't know, but you did.

Galan007
Again, this is a decription of the entity itself. Are you suggesting a fan made this up out of thin air? This description of the PF appears everywhere. I am sorry if you are not satified with the results, but they are what they are. Lol, show me a single scan that confirms(with showings) the statements made about the PF, and I'll believe that it *might* be Marvel's equivalent of the white light/entity, and *might* be able to banish Nekron. Until you do so, then I will continue to laugh at your use of a wiki article. thumb up

zopzop
@Galan
Serious discussion ended like 2 pages ago. Now it's just Quan being Quan.

PS, didn't we just recently see the "Lifeforce" in Children's Crusade and it was NOT the PF.

Aevier
This whole cross company battles does suck.

Too many is this gonna do that in this universe?

quanchi112
@Galan

PS, didn't we just recently see the "Lifeforce" in Children's Crusade and it was NOT the PF. Scan kinda sunk your own battleship. More zop being zop.

Blue Area Vet
Lol, show me a single scan that confirms(with showings) the statements made about the PF, and I'll believe that it *might* be Marvel's equivalent of the white light/entity, and *might* be able to banish Nekron. Until you do so, then I will continue to laugh at your use of a wiki article. thumb up

Like I said, the same description is everywhere on the web. Do a search if you don't believe me. Do you need and on panel description in order to confirm that the Hulk is a being green monster that gets stronger as he gets madder? I am curious to know what else you think the Phoenix Force is other than what is described. Don't worry, I won't let you ignorance/denial hold me back. The only reason you are discounting the MARVELwiki link is because you see it as a possible way out of the fortress you barricaded yourself in.

Galan007
@Galan

PS, didn't we just recently see the "Lifeforce" in Children's Crusade and it was NOT the PF. Lol, yes. It was even referred to as the "white light":
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16343573/Avengers_Childrens_Crusade_08_0020.jpg.html
When Doom bonded with it, he momentarily bonded with the mind of "The Creator"(ie. God.) So Marvel's white light/life force=God, apparently.

zopzop
Scan kinda sunk your own battleship. More zop being zop.
Which scan(s)? You mean the ones showing the AM merely powering the battery to spit out BL rings. Then the Rings powering themselves up by killing characters to reach 100%. Then Nekron being gated in once the RINGS reached 100%?\

Where did you see Nekron "amping" anywhere in those?

ares834
lol at AM amping Nekorn and using a wiki as evidence.

Galan007
Like I said, the same description is everywhere on the web. Do a search if you don't believe me. Do you need and on panel description in order to confirm that the Hulk is a being green monster that gets stronger as he gets madder? I am curious to know what else you think the Phoenix Force is other than what is described. Don't worry, I won't let you ignorance/denial hold me back. The only reason you are discounting the MARVELwiki link is because you see it as a possible way out of the fortress you barricaded yourself in. Statements are entirely meaningless w/o proof to support them.

Obviously you are unable to provide the proof I've asked you for(admittedly my question was a rhetorical one, because I know that no such evidence exists), so I will take your failure to provide said proof as your concession that it doesn't exist. Thanks for playing. thumb up

Mindset

He sure as hell is for the beings mentioned in this thread so far : Galactus, the PF, and the Celestials.

Even assuming it was possible for Galactus to eat an abstract, his physical manifestation would just reform in his gut. I already posted the scan of him reforming after the White Entity possessed Sinestro destroyed his form by removing his heart.

Hell, even his minions are capable of reforming FROM ATOMS :
http://s8.postimg.org/clm12j10x/mogolanterns.jpg
The Black Lanterns were atomized yet they were constantly reforming and being destroyed by Mogo's core's heat.

Galactus atomized the Elders and they reformed in his gut :
http://s16.postimg.org/hnyj9rk75/atom.jpg http://s16.postimg.org/lj1xcc3cx/atom2.jpg
UNLIKE Mogo, Galactus' gut doesn't constantly breakdown his "food" so they reformed and were killing him until Order and Chaos saved his ass.

Nekron has so many ways to end Galactus, Galactus' only hope is the UN. Galactus munches on him for eternity.

thumb up

quanchi112
Which scan(s)? You mean the ones showing the AM merely powering the battery to spit out BL rings. Then the Rings powering themselves up by killing characters to reach 100%. Then Nekron being gated in once the RINGS reached 100%?\

Where did you see Nekron "amping" anywhere in those? Nekron used him as his power source. That scan. He lost quickly afterwards. smile

Mr Master
And I quote:

I agree wholeheartedly.
I don't know about any "Life-Force" sparking Creation but On Panel,
the Alien Entity produced the "Spark of Creation" out of his chest,
and did his thing with it:

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/16347977_2-1.jpg

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/674169_3.jpghttp://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/674170_4.jpg

stoned

xJLxKing
Originally posted by ares834
lol at AM amping Nekorn and using a wiki as evidence. laughing out loud stick a while and wait till someone claims Nekron is powerless, no feats lol

operator616
galan.......if i understood you correct you want scans for the wiki he quoted, correct? if so, it's been mentioned multiple times......

uncanny x men #473, phoenix is the spark that ignites creation, and the fire that consumes it:

http://i.imgur.com/wNXYCTS.jpg

again, in x men book 3 #1:

http://i.imgur.com/2Srgz1Z.jpg

something similar is stated in x men true friends #3:

http://i.imgur.com/z5AZMBB.jpg

in any case, this is not true though, phoenix has many contradictions, and too much hyperbole, it was even once called as being second only to the creator (TOAA), in uncanny uncanny x men #137:

http://i.imgur.com/U8Wrj4a.jpg

and to add to the list of feats that's mentioned in this thread for nekron : he also gave krona the power to unmake the universe in tales of the green lantern.

nekron wins this, imo, based on feats, and the fact that phoenix has too many low showings to the point that it's laughable.

Blue Area Vet
Statements are entirely meaningless w/o proof to support them.

Obviously you are unable to provide the proof I've asked you for(admittedly my question was a rhetorical one, because I know that no such evidence exists), so I will take your failure to provide said proof as your concession that it doesn't exist. Thanks for playing. thumb up

Last time I checked, you are all in my post, so thank you for playing ignorant like you don't know what the Phoenix Force is. You should try reading comics every once and a while.

quanchi112
The scans reaffirm the wiki entry. Nice. Proof.

xJLxKing
Last time I checked, you are all in my post, so thank you for playing ignorant like you don't know what the Phoenix Force is. You should try reading comics every once and a while. SO POST A SCAN lol

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by operator616
galan.......if i understood you correct you want scans for the wiki he quoted, correct? if so, it's been mentioned multiple times......

uncanny x men #473, phoenix is the spark that ignites creation, and the fire that consumes it:

in any case, this is not true though, phoenix has many contradictions, and too much hyperbole, it was even once called as being second only to the creator (TOAA), in uncanny uncanny x men #137:

and to add to the list of feats that's mentioned in this thread for nekron : he also gave krona the power to unmake the universe in tales of the green lantern.

nekron wins this, imo, based on feats, and the fact that phoenix has too many low showings to the point that it's laughable.

Thanks for providing "proof" to his liking, although that was for his satisfaction only. I have no problem with anyone's opinion on the outcome, and I didn't even state an opinion on the outcome myself, although at this time I would remind everyone that the Phoenix Force is immortal. But I hate when guys play Babe in the Woods when things aren't going their way. "Oh, um, yeah, you are going to have to provide scans if you want me to believe that the sky is blue" crap.

quanchi112
Thanks for providing "proof" to his liking, although that was for his satisfaction only. I have no problem with anyone's opinion on the outcome, and I didn't even state an opinion on the outcome myself, although at this time I would remind everyone that the Phoenix Force is immortal. But I hate when guys play Babe in the Woods when things aren't going their way. "Oh, um, yeah, you are going to have to provide scans if you want me to believe that the sky is blue" crap. thumb up

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by xJLxKing
SO POST A SCAN lol

No need, it's common knowledge. Plus, someone else posted it. Anything else?

zopzop

Operator, thanks for those scans but how many of them are canon? And there seems to have been a retcon. See the Alien Entity/Reed scan Mr. M posted and Children's Crusade. Alien Entity created life in the MU (or Seis-neg or Entropy/Genis) and the "Lifeforce" that bonded with Wanda and then later Dr. Doom wasn't the PF but something else entirely.

operator616
Operator, thanks for those scans but how many of them are canon? And there seems to have been a retcon. See the Alien Entity/Reed scan Mr. M posted and Children's Crusade. Alien Entity created life in the MU (or Seis-neg or Entropy/Genis) and the "Lifeforce" that bonded with Wanda and then later Dr. Doom wasn't the PF but something else entirely.

all of them are canon as far as i know, and there are several other issues that state the same thing

im with you on this, i was just proving that it was stated on panel, but there are contradictions to this....... Im aware about the children's crusade and the alien entity, and now that you mention it, 8 issues prior to the alien entity affair, reed used the phoenix force and the big bang interchangeably, Fantastic four #522:

http://i.imgur.com/v7aLma7.jpg

i have evidence that contradict this however, ill probably be posting it later.

Blue Area Vet

There are tons of contradictions with Phoenix Force, but this guy was demanding on panel language and thanks to you, that's what he got. Now he is trying his best to discredit the proof he asked for. There are TONS of contradictions with other characters as well <cough, Superman> but <cough, Wonderwoman> we don't go totally discrediting the character.

zopzop
There are tons of contradictions with Phoenix Force, but this guy was demanding on panel language and thanks to you, that's what he got. Now he is trying his best to discredit the proof he asked for. There are TONS of contradictions with other characters as well <cough, Superman> but <cough, Wonderwoman> we don't go totally discrediting the character.
Well we got to make sure that a) nothing's been retconned and b) the scans are canon.

According to Operator they are canon but they could be retconned. Each time the MU was destroyed/remade the PF was absent and I gave examples :
1) Seis-Neg
2) Entropy/Genis
3) Reed/Alien Entity

So either the PF was asleep at the wheel or it's status has been retconned.

TheGodKiller
You are basing it off of an amped version. Read his words again and quit denying on panel proof.
I already read the OP. You didn't provide any proof.
The scans reaffirm the wiki entry. Nice. Proof.
Wrong. The scans merely present hyperbole. Every Phoenix wankfest has been debunked on the Comic Book Forums before.

As I said before, unless it's GalacticStorm who has hacked your account, you have no business arguing for the Phoenix.

Nekron wins 10/10. Quan loses 12/10.

Mr Master
Goodness ... no more "statements" ... Phoenix yuck!
uhh, Hyperbole actually, we've seen so many times before.

Also, I'm almost certain Galan wasn't to begin with, or is interested
in hyperbolic stated garbage concerning Phoenix. (he's seen it all
before)
What he wants to see, is Phoenix actually manifesting as the
Big Bang,
or 'Sparking' the Big Bang?
But, since that's impossible,
how about Phoenix creating a single universe from scratch?
No, well, how about creating a Galaxy?
No, darn, ahh, below that I could care less.

I already proved On Panel the true Big Bangs across the years, and
the Phoenix Force never had anything to do with any account, not
even from a distance, not even mentioned, or any connection
alluded. But empty hyperbolic statements have been regurgitated
just as long as I proven the opposite with actual depictions
happening, not blah, blah, instead.

Good night yall, Mr M

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>