Team Telekinesis vs Team Superhero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Phoenix Jean Grey
Todd Ingram
Andrew Detmer
Palpatine
Mewtwo
Tetsuo Shima (pre-mutation)

vs

Superman (Superman Returns)
Thor
Hancock
Green Lantern
Composite Fantastic Four/Doom
Silver Surfer

No telepathy

Bloodlusted deathmatch in starting in Chicago

Who takes this?

FrothByte
I'm not familiar with Mewtwo and Tetsuo, so I'll be basing my opinions on the others. I'd say the heroes take it. Todd Ingram and Andrew are not as strong as Phoenix in telepathy, and even with Phoenix's strength I don't see her ripping apart guys like Superman and Hancock or Silver Surfer like she did the mutants. Plus the heroes have a massive speed and durability advantage. Most of these heroes can tank whatever the telekinetics throw their way, whereas I'm not sure the telekinetics can take too much of a beating from the heroes. ANd that's not even including Silver Surfer's more exotic powers.

juggerman
Going with the heroes here.

Kazenji
Team telekinsis takes this

Tetsuo Shima could shoot mind bullets and stopped a tank shell among things.

juggerman
Originally posted by Kazenji

That means diddly to the monsters on team 2

Kazenji
And only two at that.

golem370
Silver Surfer can go transparent which mean hand in someones skull

FrothByte
Originally posted by Kazenji

Mind bullets as in telepathic attacks? Because that's not allowed as per OP. But if you mean "mind bullets" as in he made a physical projectile with his mind, well, most of the guys on team hero are bullet proof and are way more powerful than a tank shell.

Kazenji
Just noticed that 'No Telepathy" that basically gimps that team.

Impediment
No telepathy?

Superheroes win.

GL makes a mini sun. Supes uses heat vision. Thor calls the lightning and throws Mjolnir (I doubt TK could stop it). Doom and Surfer blitz with energy projectiles.

Lestov16
Originally posted by FrothByte
Mind bullets as in telepathic attacks? Because that's not allowed as per OP. But if you mean "mind bullets" as in he made a physical projectile with his mind, well, most of the guys on team hero are bullet proof and are way more powerful than a tank shell. tetsuo was destroying bridges and tanked an orbital laser

juggerman
Originally posted by Lestov16
tetsuo was destroying bridges and tanked an orbital laser

Can he survive in space? Or in the sun? Cuz pretty much all of team 2 can put him in either

Lestov16
How if he implodes them. The laser must have been as hot as the sun

Lestov16
And yes he can survive space

juggerman
How if he implodes them. The laser must have been as hot as the sun

Lightning can strike hotter than the sun and humans can survive lightning. Doesn't mean they would survive the sun itself. Also you'd need to prove it was as hot i think

And yes he can survive space

Yeah i don't know the character at all. He have feats of imploding invulnerable beings like these?

juggerman
EDIT: Oh nef from Akira!!!!! I loved that movie! Haven't seen it in years tho so i didn't remeber the name. He still loses tho

Mindship
Superheroes ftw. Note: movie Surfer (or rather, Doom with Surfer's powers) also showed (what appeared to be) powerful telekinetic abilities, eg, ripped a mountainside apart. Not that this would be a deciding factor. Just sayin'.

Hero team overall seems to have more raw power.

Lestov16
Originally posted by juggerman
Lightning can strike hotter than the sun and humans can survive lightning. Doesn't mean they would survive the sun itself. Also you'd need to prove it was as hot i think

Yeah i don't know the character at all. He have feats of imploding invulnerable beings like these?

TBF, I doubt Supes would make it that far. Tetsuo can teleport. And if Tetsuo can gain control over multiple massive multi-thousand ton bridges and collapse them, I think he can gain control over Superman. I will admit I don't how the laser compares to the surface of the sun, but it's it's pretty damn powerful, and the only reason it hit Tetsuo the first time is because he didn't have his shield up. Even then, the fact that it only severed his arm is pretty damn impressive.

vQh26wKS6f8

juggerman
Superman can go FTL. He'd be able to KO/kill him before he could form a thought. Same with GL.

Lestov16
I don't recall Routh Superman going FTL. I specified him and not Reeves (and I know they're technically from the same continuity). And when did GL go superluminal?

The Fat Rambo
TK rapes.

NemeBro
Silver Surfer solos.

Destroying a planetary entity >

Robtard
Via apparent suicide run.

NemeBro
If he dies, as does the entire enemy team, team superhero still wins.

Not that taking out Team Telekinesis will be a thousandth as hard as taking out Galactus, mind you.

Zack Fair
LoL.

Routh Superman solos.Originally posted by Lestov16
I don't recall Routh Superman going FTL. I specified him and not Reeves (and I know they're technically from the same continuity). And when did GL go superluminal? Routh man was saving people in different places across the world at the same time. Scientist estimated he was moving at light speeds.

juggerman
Originally posted by Zack Fair
LoL.

Routh Superman solos. Routh man was saving people in different places across the world at the same time. Scientist estimated he was moving at light speeds.

Also Routh Supes stills has feats from Superman I & II.

GL traveled from Earth to the sun in seconds and from Earth to Oa in minutes iirc. That's well, well beyond light speed

juggerman
Originally posted by Robtard
Via apparent suicide run.

I thought he survived

BruceSkywalker
Superheros take this

Mindset
Tetsuoooooooooo!

marwash22
lol. what the hell is Palpatine doing in this thread?

Mindset
Getting raped.

Zack Fair
Also Routh Supes stills has feats from Superman I & II.

GL traveled from Earth to the sun in seconds and from Earth to Oa in minutes iirc. That's well, well beyond light speed Superman 1 & 2 are discarded for this.

He doesn't need them anyway. Routhman was beast.

---

Tetsuo was badass until he became that grotesque blob. That shit gave me nightmares.

The Fat Rambo
This is where we argue whether or not brute force>>>>TK.

Zack Fair
Fists > All.

Mindset
We aren't debating what you like in your butt.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Mindset
We aren't debating what you like in your butt.

We could be. Start a thread.

Zack Fair
Don't engage him.

Mindset
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Don't engage him. I'll try not to.

The_Tempest
Then let's start a thread about what Mindset likes up his butt.

Mindset
You are disgusting.

Zack was right.

The_Tempest
Or was he?

Mindset
Btw, the answer is your mom's tongue.

The_Tempest
My mom doesn't have a tongue. Bet you feel like a real douche now.

Mindset
Well, she doesn't have one anymore.

The_Tempest
....so that's where she lost it. mmm

NemeBro
Originally posted by The Fat Rambo
This is where we argue whether or not brute force>>>>TK. If Superman can charge with greater force than what any telekinetic has been shown to lift, then his brute force is greater than the TK.

Silver Surfer does solo though, easily, lol.

The Fat Rambo
Originally posted by NemeBro
If Superman can charge with greater force than what any telekinetic has been shown to lift, then his brute force is greater than the TK.

Silver Surfer does solo though, easily, lol. That's way too simple, I dont buy it.

NemeBro
I don't care what you buy. Choose to be wrong all you wish, but the fact of the matter is that your wrongness will follow you like a sinister shadow, watching. Waiting.

Lestov16
What about Mewtwo?

juggerman
Mewtwo is pretty badass but he was overwhelmed in the 4th? movie. His limits are below what team two can do imo

Lestov16
IDK if we can count him, but what if we add 4th Form Frieza?

juggerman
IDK if we can count him, but what if we add 4th Form Frieza?

That would be interesting. He really has some blitzing speed and those purple Destructo Disks were pretty powerful iirc

Robtard
Mewtwo is pretty badass but he was overwhelmed in the 4th? movie. His limits are below what team two can do imo

Pokemon watching queerboat.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Robtard
Pokemon watching queerboat. thumb up

juggerman
Don't act like Pokemon didn't used to be the shit!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.