Sonny vs Jake/w Avatar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
No Weapons just hand to hand battle.

golem370
Thisis Sonny from I Robot vs Jake from Avatar

Kazenji
Thought it was Jake from Adventure time.

juggerman
I thought it was Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates

golem370
nope. Both pretty tough fast and strong Jake is Bigger but Sonny would be quicker.

juggerman
Sonny

BruceSkywalker
Sonny ftw.. Jake wasn't all that impressive

Robtard
Sonny snaps his neck.

golem370
This is jake in the avatar

Robtard
A one armed NS-5 easily pushed aside a flipped future Audi. Sonny easily twist Jacks skinny blue neck until he no longer alive.

golem370
That was a futuristic car that might not weight as much as a current Audi. Jake has the reach advantage and has produces carbon fiber In their bodies.

The Silent Hero
Does Jake have any feats? Sonny will moves and fights perfectly, and he beats Jake in durability too.

golem370
He was tossing the human around like ragdolls in the back of their ship.

KingD19
And Sonny was tossing around weaker Sonny's, who in turn were tossing humans about like ragdolls.

golem370
He is a well trained Soldier in a 10 foot giant with carbon fiber insides and peak to superhuman abilities.

Robtard
Avatar body is still flesh and bleeds, so he gets pummeled to death here.

Sonny's durable enough to jump out of what looked like a 30 story window(was probably more), fall straight down to the concrete street and be none the worse for it.

KingD19
Originally posted by Robtard
Avatar body is still flesh and bleeds, so he gets pummeled to death here.

Sonny's durable enough to jump out of what looked like a 30 story window, fall straight done to the concrete street(was probably more) and be none the worse for it.

He was also durable enough to jam his arm in that energy field when other robots were getting sliced in half instantly.

And I'm pretty sure Sonny's could dodge bullets.

Lestov16
Jake might be strong, but Sonny is far faster and more agile. He'll crawl around Jake like an ant punching various holes into him until he goes down.

Kazenji
Originally posted by golem370
This is jake in the avatar

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/meme/you%20don't%20say/preview/you%20don't%20say.jpg

NemeBro
Aren't the Na'vi and Avatar's bones made out of carbon ****ing nanotubes or some ridiculous shit like that?

Kazenji
Originally posted by NemeBro
Aren't the Na'vi and Avatar's bones made out of carbon ****ing nanotubes or some ridiculous shit like that?

Yeah they are

http://james-camerons-avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Na'vi

KingD19
Yes. Avatar(not Na'vi) bones are reinforced with carbon nanotubes. However, even if Sonny doesn't possess the strength to break his bones(which he should), he's more than fast enough to dodge around him, and strong enough to damage all of his soft tissue.

On top of that, Jake can't produce enough force to hurt Sonny from what I've seen.

golem370
Jake fell from a good distance at one point hitting branches before he hit the ground.

Robtard
Jake fell from a good distance at one point hitting branches before he hit the ground.

He bounced from giant leaf to giant leaf, which slowed and cushioned his fall and was nothing compared to Sonny's jumping out the window and straight down to concrete, which he cracked.

golem370
I still think it would be a tough fight

juggerman
I still think it would be a tough fight

For Jake

golem370
For both

KingD19
97dGOUDpZ6A

No, it's only a tough fight for Jake. A tough fight that nobody thinks he'll win.

Watch the video and see how NS-5's fight. They're too fast, too agile, have too many degrees of attack, and are way too strong for Jake. Sonny dented a steel table with a fist slam when he got angry, and the NS-5 he fought in the hallway cracked the floor with a punch. What do you think that'll do to Jake's ribs? His lungs? His face?

He dies man. /thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.