She-Hulk VS Mary Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emi~Kiro
No speedblitz or BFR.
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np6/char2/more/shehulk/shehulk-shoryuken.jpg
VS
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3237/2372525279_4bf4180dec_o.jpg

Emi~Kiro
Bumps

zopzop
Mary for the destruction.

Emi~Kiro
Should I should have given she-hulk the power gem? It's what I was originally going to do here.

Zack Fair
Stay clear of Power Gem threads.

Emi~Kiro
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Stay clear of Power Gem threads.
Is it considered spite most of the time?

Zack Fair
Should be. Some will argue about the knowledge of the wielder. Others will lowball it. Etc Etc. The main fights are usually ignored and it just degrades to a tired power gem argument we've seen a dozen times. Add it if you want to see for yourself awesome

Emi~Kiro
Whats the strongest version of she hulk? How could that version of her fare against Mary marvel.

janus77
Can't imagine there is a suitable version of She-Hulk.

RSH would be the only worthwhile female Hulk, but she's probably break Mary, if she went Whoopi Goldberg on her.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Emi~Kiro
Whats the strongest version of she hulk? How could that version of her fare against Mary marvel.

She Hulk w/Jupiter Suit would beat MM.

Stoic
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
She Hulk w/Jupiter Suit would beat MM.

The suit only helped her control her massive increase of strength. I agree that the version of She Hulk being used in this thread would overwhelm Mary for the majority, and without the suit she'd strangle Mary.

ares834
Originally posted by zopzop
Mary for the destruction.

thumb up

Stoic
^ You think Mary would barely feel Hercule's strength in an arm wrestling contest? The She Hulk being used in this thread was very powerful. Mary stands no chance of winning against Jen at that level.

ares834
What version of She-hulk are we talking about?

BTW, I could see Mary Marvel beating Hercules depending on the portion of the Shazam's power she is currently wielding.

mighty adam
Originally posted by Stoic
^ You think Mary would barely feel Hercule's strength in an arm wrestling contest? The She Hulk being used in this thread was very powerful. Mary stands no chance of winning against Jen at that level. Mary beat captain atom like trailer trash beat their wife. Mary will pound she hulk out.

Emi~Kiro
Originally posted by mighty adam
Mary beat captain atom like trailer trash beat their wife. Mary will pound she hulk out.
Wasn't that considered blood lust Mary?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.