Action Battle Royale

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Bryan Mills
Aaron Hallum
John J. Rambo
Casey Ryback
Frank Martin
Dutch Schaefer
Beck (Rundown)
Jason Bourne
Agent 47
Bobby Lee Swagger
John Matrix
Ethan Hunt
Jack Bauer
James Bond (Craig)

1.Everybody gets a M4 with M203 grenade launcher, Beretta 92FS, a ka-bar, and bulletpoof vest
They must hunt each other in the Amazon Jungle until one survivor remains.
No prep.

2. They hunt each other in New York City. They get 24 hours prep and any weapons they have shown at their disposal. Who takes it?

Who takes this?

thanos-prime
In the jungle i could see hallum winning, he is imo the best at utilizing stealth and he has easily the best tracking abilities here.

In the city i have no idea, To many contenders.

Robtard
McClane solos.

Lestov16
He's not in this.

COG Veteran
Round 1: Rambo Round 2: Bond or Bourne

Lestov16
I think 47 or Bourne will take the city scenario.

Robtard
Agent 47 takes both.

Lestov16
IDK. 47 may be good at combat, but Bourne has a near-supernaturally ability to instantly devise a plan for any situation, no matter how insurmountable, and execute it perfectly, whether it be murder or espionage. 47 hasn't done anything Bourne couldn't replicate.

golem370
Beck is a strong contender but Bobby Lee a sniper so he can hit what he hits.

FrothByte
Frank Martin. Character with the most superhuman feats.

golem370
Beck is just as good.

Darth Martin
Rambo will have the edge in the jungle battle. Bourne is probably best with the urban setting although Hunt probably has the best tech to take advantage of the prep time.

Lestov16
IDK. 47 was not only able to flawlessly kill the Russian President, but did so after having to re-adjust his entire plan the night beforehand.

Lestov16
I think Ryback may be massively undersold here. He's pretty much invincible in combat. Ripped a man's throat out with absolute ease and killed a man with a karate chop.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.