Justin Bieber Haters & Lovers Come Here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fahim91
An attached E-mail from one of my friend came to me about fifteen minutes go & I shocked after Watching that video. Justin Bieber Drunk & Slapped to two reporters who came to take photographs. My friend who studying at Toronto took the video while going to home after college finishes. I didn't upload it into YouTube or any other social sites because I am little bit afraid to share that thing publicly. That's y I choose a forum to post & someone will upload that into YouTube. May be in couple of hours the video will reach everyone. here is the downlaod link to you
hotfile.com /dl/ 236056176/ 6d5e6da/ Justin_Bieber_VS_Reporter-.rar.html
Please I am not allowing to post links so I kept spaces between the link, arrange it & visit the page

rudester
Who cares hes human u should watch the movie, head of state" wen bernie mac slaps the reporters. Lol if i were a celeb id try to get away with as much bull shit as possible. Ha! If u want u could meet me and give me the video.

ThorinWoofer
Gay.

Barker
come with me whale

we will go far

ThorinWoofer
My favorite rock station plays rap sometimes.

Barker
word to your mother

ThorinWoofer
I never got that saying.

Barker
they say it on the street

ThorinWoofer
What's the word I have to say though?

Barker
"***"

ThorinWoofer
Expletive deleted.

jinXed by JaNx
i don't know who this guy is. I've never heard his music or watched his shows but i've most definitely heard OF him. I can say one thing, however, that picture of him in the Blackhawks dressing room struck me as funny. It looked like some alien observing some rare element. He couldn't have cared less about what the signficance was, he just wanted a picture so he could post on his bigbrother book.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.