The God Butcher Vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..

Gorr

Vs

Superman

Fight takes place in Metropolis

Cogito
Gorr

abhilegend
Gorr.

"Id"
Gorr stabs him so hard planets shatter

xJLxKing
So far Gorr, 2 more issues to go before Gorr's power level drops back.

Zack Fair
Gorr gives Superman the Helspont treatment and adds more humiliation to the entire ordeal.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by "Id"

laughing

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by abhilegend
Gorr.

Come again? No stopping time? No vibrating until he is intagible? No releasing of mental blocks? If this isn't hyperbole on your part, then I am impressed. wink

Come on, Gorr.

Zack Fair
Hard to make a case for Superman when Gorr has consistently taken/beaten/humiliated 3 Thors at the same time.

dmills
So basically it's Superman, vs a dude that solos teams of high heralds, and trans/skyfather level beings? Hmm.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Come again? No stopping time? No vibrating until he is intagible? No releasing of mental blocks? If this isn't hyperbole on your part, then I am impressed. wink

Come on, Gorr.
You want me to comfort you now that you know I don't give superman wins in every thread?

abhilegend
Originally posted by dmills
So basically it's Superman, vs a dude that solos teams of high heralds, and trans/skyfather level beings? Hmm.
Yeah, superman obviously beats him.

whistling

Cogito
Yeah, superman obviously beats him.

whistling

Sings him out of existence in the first nanosecond, duh.

Blue Area Vet

Why not? The presence of Kryptonite used to severaly weaken him, then he started taking Kryptonite bullets and blades to the heart and stuff. You always have to ask the question when it comes to Superman.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by "Id"
truth

dmills
Why not? The presence of Kryptonite used to severaly weaken him, then he started taking Kryptonite bullets and blades to the heart and stuff. You always have to ask the question when it comes to Superman.

Although you're obviously being facetious, I will say that that has been a pretty annoying thing about the character to me. I mean, if the guy has the capacity to all but tank his supposed weaknesses, then what's the point?

Blue Area Vet
You want me to comfort you now that you know I don't give superman wins in every thread?

No and I reject your advances. Any chance I turn this into a Surfer vs. Superman thread so I can laugh at you reasons why Surfer can't drain him?? I'm joking, calm down.

Blue Area Vet
Although you're obviously being facetious, I will say that that has been a pretty annoying thing about the character to me. I mean, if the guy has the capacity to all but tank his supposed weaknesses, then what's the point?

There are MANY annoying things about a character than seemingly has no limits including his stated weaknesses. And when his limits are shown to be lower than previously shown, it's because he is subconciously limiting himself. It's like you have to be drunk to appreciate him. stick out tongue

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Cogito
Sings him out of existence in the first nanosecond, duh.

What's a nansecond to Superman though? He reacts and travels so fast he can escape time stoppage. Hey, don't get mad at me, this was reported today! laughing out loud

dmills
What's a nansecond to Superman though? He reacts and travels so fast he can escape time stoppage. Hey, don't get mad at me, this was reported today! laughing out loud

Wait, what?

Blue Area Vet
Wait, what?

Yup. Abby can direct you to that post.

abhilegend
Yeah, he should just fold down at the very presence of kryptonite/red sun/magic. How many characters have three weaknesses to begin with? Do you complain that about Thor/Surfer too?

Cogito
Shit. This thread was bad to start with and it's getting worse, fast.

Zack Fair
Never liked the idea of Kryptonite dropping Superman to his knees like a little *****, but him surviving stuff kryptonite poisoning for weeks is just too much.

Blue Area Vet
Yeah, he should just fold down at the very presence of kryptonite/red sun/magic. How many characters have three weaknesses to begin with? Do you complain that about Thor/Surfer too?

Thou shalt not covet. laughing

I'm sorry, did someone MAKE you become a Superman hardliner, or did you choose him through your own free will?

abhilegend
Yeah, superman resists his weaknesses. That's bad writing and the character is too powerful. Surfer/Thor/Sentry/random marvel guy does whatever to beings like Surtur/T&A/Molecule man, nobody complains about it. Double standards much?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Never liked the idea of Kryptonite dropping Superman to his knees like a little *****, but him surviving stuff kryptonite poisoning for weeks is just too much.

Agreed. The dropping to the knees is overstated simply because he could fly out of it's presence. But I think I saw a scan of a shard being removed from his heart. Now THAT should kill him!

abhilegend
Thou shalt not covet. laughing

I'm sorry, did someone MAKE you become a Superman hardliner, or did you choose him through your own free will?
What are you babbling about now?

abhilegend
Wait, what?
He's just butthurt about a feat superman has.

abhilegend
Agreed. The dropping to the knees is overstated simply because he could fly out of it's presence. But I think I saw a scan of a shard being removed from his heart. Now THAT should kill him!
It would've killed him if Batman hadn't removed it and later Kryptonite bullets actually killed him.

Blue Area Vet
What are you babbling about now?

When you marry, you accept the person's strengths and flaws and you don't go comparing them to others. Did I actually have to break this down for you? embarrasment

Cogito
When you marry, you accept the person's strengths and flaws and you don't go comparing them to others. Did I actually have to break this down for you? embarrasment

A piece of advice for you:

You've been on these boards all of four days and you've picked fights with half the posters here. Sit down, shut the phuck up, and earn the right to be as loud and obnoxious as you have been.

Blue Area Vet
He's just butthurt about a feat superman has.

Butt hurt? I wasn't even in the debate!! confused

Oh, it was a FEET alright, the clammy, stinky pickle juice smelling fungusy type! You claimed Superman resisted a time stop when he didn't.

dmills

I couldn't care less about Surfer/Thor. They don't have that written in as a part of their character, Clark does.

Resisting it is perfectly fine. It shows his resilience, courage etc. Tanking a phucking red sun supernova or some such is unacceptable. At least in my eyes.

Yeah, superman resists his weaknesses. That's bad writing and the character is too powerful. Surfer/Thor/Sentry/random marvel guy does whatever to beings like Surtur/T&A/Molecule man, nobody complains about it. Double standards much?

Now you're just whining lol.

xJLxKing
He a troller. I'm assuming Quan's brother

dmills

You've been on these boards all of four days and you've picked fights with half the posters here. Sit down, shut the phuck up, and earn the right to be as loud and obnoxious as you have been.

laughing out loud word.

Blue Area Vet

Wow. Let me see....ah no. Who are you to tell me to shut the phuck up? Are you a sacred cow here who the rules don't apply too? Every board has them, so I hope you don't feel special. Scared cows usually have to do some disgusting stuff to maintain their status.

For your information, I have not picked any fights with anyone; however, the person I was debating in this thread falsely accused me of being another poster with a multiple account. That's called picking a fight. As for you, your cyber bully powers don't work on me.

Aevier
Mmmm I like this thread.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by xJLxKing
He a troller. I'm assuming Quan's brother

LOL, don't you wish. Quan must be some sort of demi-god here. Does he scare you all that bad?

Cogito
Wow. Let me see....ah no. Who are you to tell me to shut the phuck up? Are you a sacred cow here who the rules don't apply too? Every board has them, so I hope you don't feel.

For your information, I have not picked any fights with anyone; however, the person I was debating in this thread falsely accused me of being another poster with a multiple account. That's called picking a fight. As for you, your cyber bully powers don't work on me.

As I said it was advice, which you're free to ignore as much as you want. I'm just trying to make your (soon-to-be short) stay here a pleasant one for everybody.

Blue Area Vet
As I said it was advice, which you're free to ignore as much as you want. I'm just trying to make your (soon-to-be short) stay here a pleasant one for everybody.

Hmm. Sorry, I can't take advise from someone who obviously doesn't follow it himself. I believe you just started a fight with me which is what you just accused me of doing. Maybe you will be banned for being an ass to me, you never know.

Zack Fair
SMH.

Cogito
Hmm. Sorry, I can't take advise from someone who obviously doesn't follow it himself. I believe you just started a fight with me which is what you just accused me of doing. Maybe you will be banned for being an ass to me, you never know.

Every 15 year old goes through the "I'm the phucking shit" phase (perhaps soon to be renamed the "Kanye West" phase), but don't worry, you'll get over it...probably.

celeyhyga17

truth

"Id"

Church! Amen!

Blue Area Vet
Every 15 year old goes through the "I'm the phucking shit" phase (perhaps soon to be renamed the "Kanye West" phase), but don't worry, you'll get over it...probably.

"I'm the ___g s__t" = Playing the role of a mod.

As far as I know, you are no one of consequence and I don't owe you anything. This isn't the military and you don't have any rank to pull. You are however doing a pretty mean job of Backseat Moderating as well as Bashing as described in the Forum Rules.

janus77
there's an ignore button. doesn't work on mods (sad), but it's great for shortening threads!

gogogadgetgo
Amusing... I find this thread very amusing...

srankmissingnin
http://media.tumblr.com/0ff13d2e56796e3ffd82c1388df7f1fe/tumblr_inline_mpp4gpJpJx1qz4rgp.gif

This thread.

guy222
Poor supes

DarkOdin
Superman IMO we have only seen Gorr deal with Thor on panel,

Young Thor gorr has been shown to be the better.

Thor we have yet to is a 1 v 1 fight. But i have a feeling he would beat Gorr

Old King Thor "when he has the "Thorforce" shows to be out of Gorr's league until gorr ampped

Gorr's powerset is amped by God's blood Superman being no being a god i don't see Gorr putting him down,

Unless Gorr does something huge on panel Superman wins,

Unless gor has a full army of his side Superman would imo take a majority in a 1v1 fight

Damborgson

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/1267053424_lotionpunch.gif

Diesldude
Originally posted by Damborgson
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/1267053424_lotionpunch.gif

laughing out loud

abhilegend
I couldn't care less about Surfer/Thor. They don't have that written in as a part of their character, Clark does.

Resisting it is perfectly fine. It shows his resilience, courage etc. Tanking a phucking red sun supernova or some such is unacceptable. At least in my eyes.

Now you're just whining lol.
Of course you couldn't care less.

He hasn't tanked a red sun supernova. He was depowered by going through a red sun.

Look who's talking about whining!

uhuh

dmills
Of course you couldn't care less.

He hasn't tanked a red sun supernova. He was depowered by going through a red sun.

Look who's talking about whining!

uhuh

eek!

Endless Mike
Gorr

Zack Fair
Originally posted by DarkOdin

Old King Thor "when he has the "Thorforce" shows to be out of Gorr's league until gorr ampped

Gorr's powerset is amped by God's blood Superman being no being a god i don't see Gorr putting him down,

Unless gor has a full army of his side Superman would imo take a majority in a 1v1 fight Interesting

zopzop
Originally posted by DarkOdin

Unless gor has a full army of his side Superman would imo take a majority in a 1v1 fight
I basically asked the same question : How would Gorr do vs powerful NON deities?

I honestly think Superman CAN win this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.