Marvel Ultimate Comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emi~Kiro
I have really enjoyed reading the older ultimate comics like ultimates, spiderman, fantastic four and even Supreme Power and have been trying to read all I can get my hands on. With that I saw a seriously dip in good writing as it started to become a cheap clone of 616 and now it seems to be picking up again!
I wanted to know what other people think of the more recent ultimate comics and how they compare to the older runs.

Any choices in the new books or old books do you question?

For example I enjoy everything Tony stark with his tumor with a name issue down to his armor looking more like the original ultimate armor design wise even if it is a 'iron patriot' armor.

Hulk being an anti-hero with more focus on the 'anti' feels king of right like the older comics I used to read as a little girl.

Reed as a villain is just awesome and the Ben and Susan relationship needs more chances to be shown outside of fights and one panel kisses. If they keep it up like this it will just keep feeling awkward and forced. I do like the wonderman thing power set blend they gave Ben.

Im still upset Zarda has done very Little in the Ultimate universe.

jitay
So is he actually Ult Wonderman now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.