Marvel/D.C. Magnificent 7 team match.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
The brothers have become jealous of each other and decide that only one of them will continue to exist. They wage a bet and call upon seven heralds from each respect universe to face each other in combat. The winner is decided when all the members from one team are dead or otherwise incapacitated. The members chosen have to be clear of mind and heart and have the capacity to understand the scope of their mission. Members will not be fighting out of malice, anger or even a sense of justice. This is all about the survival of their respective universes. This is TRULY a battle is for the brave.

Moreover:

- There will be no summoning of others to the battlefield.
- There will be no battlefield removal via inter dimensional transport.
- The setting will be the space on and above a D.C./Marvel Amalgamated Earth.
- Teams may utilize materials in the environment to their advantage; however, they cannot receive help from individuals outside of the match.
- There will be 2 hours of prep. Heroes that participated in the JLA/A crossover will have knowledge of the opponents they encountered and will provide scouting reports. The opponents they don't know will be a mystery other than their names and their appearance.
- Teams many use any battle strategy the chose so long as they don't break any of the rules.
- Any character that breaks any of the rules will be automatically eliminated.

Team D.C.

Captain Marvel
GL Hal Jordan
Superman
Wonderwoman
Martian Manhunter
Orion
Firestorm

Team Marvel

Starhawk, merged
Thor
Blue Marvel
Black Bolt
Silver Surfer
Quasar
Nova Prime

Cast your votes

Blue Area Vet
Bump of desperation. wink

Come on guys, handicap this one! Oh, and I get it, no more long scenarios.

-Pr-
This is pre-reboot DC, then?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by -Pr-
This is pre-reboot DC, then?

I guess.

-Pr-
Which Firestorm?

pym-ftw
Team 2

That is a lot of energy control

ares834
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
I guess.

Then DC. They have more heavy hitters.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by ares834
Then DC. They have more heavy hitters.

I guess that means more Superman clones. Why does that trump superior EP and cosmic awareness? I remind you that Black Bolt ripped the space time continuum with a scream.

Anyway, this battle is about a little more than just the physical aspects. Character plays a heavy roll. Who will hestitate before getting the job done?

Golgo13
Team DC by a hair,.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by -Pr-
Which Firestorm?

Hell, I don't know. Do you think the difference in Firestorms will determine the outcome of this battle?

Golgo13
Hell, I don't know. Do you think the difference in Firestorms will determine the outcome of this battle?

I think Jason was more competent with his powers. Definitely in the league of Nova or Quasar.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Golgo13
I think Jason was more competent with his powers. Definitely in the league of Nova or Quasar.

Then him.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Golgo13
Team DC by a hair,.

You don't say. stick out tongue

ares834
I guess that means more Superman clones.

MM, Hal, and Orion are Superman clones? That's news to me.

Blue Area Vet
MM, Hal, and Orion are Superman clones? That's news to me.

MM, WW, CM and modern era WW are all Superman clones, so yeah. I recall Wonderwoman not being able to fly, being WAY weaker and doing Karate at one point before she got Supermanized.

ares834
lol

MM is no more a Superman clone than Thor is.

I'l give you CM and, to a lesser extant, Wonder Woman but I don't consider WW a heavy hitter in this match up.

Blue Area Vet
lol

MM is no more a Superman clone than Thor is.

I'l give you CM and, to a lesser extant, Wonder Woman but I don't consider WW a heavy hitter in this match up.

What? Super strength, eye beams, super speed, hard durability, strength, intelligence. MM just has more abilities added to the Superman base skill set. Thor? Give me a break. Thor's durability is not "hard", he doesn't have super speed and reflexes to the level of Superman and has a mystic nature, although Superman might as well be a mystic all things considered. Thor is a totally different character and far from a SM clone.

xJLxKing
DC wins. Team work is better, and better hitters/durability

abhilegend
I guess that means more Superman clones. Why does that trump superior EP and cosmic awareness? I remind you that Black Bolt ripped the space time continuum with a scream.

Anyway, this battle is about a little more than just the physical aspects. Character plays a heavy roll. Who will hestitate before getting the job done?
Black bolt didn't do that on his own power alone, he was helped. Just a few issues earlier, his full scream didn't even fully disintegrated Vulcan and the ship they were on.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by abhilegend
Black bolt didn't do that on his own power alone, he was helped. Just a few issues earlier, his full scream didn't even fully disintegrated Vulcan and the ship they were on.

Which is a tribute to Vulcan's vast Omega level power. It didn't disintegrate him because he likely absorbed a portion of it. His body looked like a carcass with the skin blown off. He also casually drained magical energy from Adam Warlock. Don't attempt to downplay Black Bolt's power.

iceman24567
Team one has more heavy hitters and a telepath. Team one for the vast majority

Supermex
Team 2

They have Silver Surfer
He can do anything..

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by iceman24567
Team one has more heavy hitters and a telepath. Team one for the vast majority

Team two has cosmic awarness and superior EP.

Nibedicus
Hm. With 2 hrs prep, Worldmind can link their minds together (to start). Which would reduce the teamwork advantage the DC team has. Not to mention a bit of Nova power can give a slight amp to each member of the Marvel team.

Supermex
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Hm. With 2 hrs prep, Worldmind can link their minds together (to start). Which would reduce the teamwork advantage the DC team has. Not to mention a bit of Nova power can give a slight amp to each member of the Marvel team.

Damn!! Ok Marvel does win for sure then..

abhilegend
Originally posted by Supermex
Team 2

They have Silver Surfer
He can do anything..
Except beat Thor and Iron man.

abhilegend
Which is a tribute to Vulcan's vast Omega level power. It didn't disintegrate him because he likely absorbed a portion of it. His body looked like a carcass with the skin blown off. He also casually drained magical energy from Adam Warlock. Don't attempt to downplay Black Bolt's power.
So nothing but speculations that while being dead he absorbed a portion of the scream?

I know more about BB than you can imagine.

Supermex
So nothing but speculations that while being dead he absorbed a portion of the scream?

I though you only knew about Dc Heroes!
That's what i was told..Can't remember who said that thou..

Blue Area Vet

Hey genius, the fact that Vulcan didn't disintegrate means something was at play. We know what the voice does and that is not disputable. Vulcan does not have hard durability like Superman or Thanos, so common sense says he survived by absorbed some of the blast. I guess you haven't been the same since comics stopped using thought bubbles.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.