Thor vs Iron Monger/Stane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Iron Monger is on a rampage and Thor comes to confront him can he stop Iron Monger?

Kazenji
Spite.

BruceSkywalker
lol.. pretty sure nothing stane can do to even hurt thor

golem370
Iron Man hurt Thor and Iron Monger was stronger and tougher the Iron Man

BruceSkywalker
that was because iron man took thor's power , then turned it against him.. don't recall stane taking tony's power and doing that to him

golem370
Yeah Stane was still stonger and tougher then Iron Man so he should be able to hurt Thor. Iron Man knocked Thor on his ass before the lighting boost

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by golem370
Yeah Stane was still stonger and tougher then Iron Man so he should be able to hurt Thor. Iron Man knocked Thor on his ass before the lighting boost

how??? can't see stane tanking lightning?? nor can i see him getting back up after being hit by mjolnir..

can stane survive the jotunheim move???

Emi~Kiro
All that and the Thor VS destroyer fight considered I think it doesn't matter as Stane will still be mudered in this fight.

FrothByte

IM needed a 400% charge to even start to hang with Thor. And that was possible using his newer arc reactor. I don't remember much of the first IM movie, but I do not think Stane was using the same arc reactor that Tony was during the time of the Avengers.

So no, Stane cannot win this. Heck even if he did get a 400% charge, sure he could land a few shots in, but it's not going to take down Thor.

IM hurt Thor enough to make him grunt but definitely couldn't do any lasting damage.

golem370
I would assume the lighting would do the same to Stane's Armor as it did with Tony's armor. Iron Man got hit by mjolnir and got up so I think Iron Monger could too. Which jotunheim move

KingD19
You realize that Tony's armor from IM was far inferior to his armor in Avengers? And had a very inferior power source.

This is so much spite.

How do you not realize you keep making spite threads?

golem370
Well you can think what you want KD but I don't try and make bad threads and if you don't like my threads stay out of them.

FrothByte
I would assume the lighting would do the same to Stane's Armor as it did with Tony's armor. Iron Man got hit by mjolnir and got up so I think Iron Monger could too. Which jotunheim move

Even if we assume that Stane's armor will perform as good as IM's (which it won't), all you need to do is watch the end of the Thor/IM fight to see who was winning. Thor didn't even have a scratch on him, IM's armor was dented, ripped, and crushed in places. IM may put on a fight at the start of the fight, but he had that fight gone longer he would clearly have lost.

Stane might be stronger than IM's first armor, but it wasn't as mobile or as agile.

ares834
Iron Man hurt Thor and Iron Monger was stronger and tougher the Iron Man

The Iron Man Thor fought was far more advanced and powerful.

Furthermore, the only reason Iron Monger was able to keep up with Iron Man was because Stark was almost out of power and using the prototype Arc-Reactor.

Anyway Thor stomps the Monger.

golem370
It was slow to take off but it caught Iron Man 1 eventually.

KingD19
The Iron Man he fought was at less than 10% power I believe. He could barely stop that minivan with the family in it.

Darth Martin
Unintentional spite.

Stark in the Mark III at full power could probably do away with Stane.

Silent Master
Yea...Stane fought an inferior armor that barely had any power.

This is spite.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Kazenji
Spite.

Lestov16
Thor polishes his knob with Stane's throat

The Silent Hero
Thor, but it's not a stomp. Stane's rockets and strength will do a number on him.

Stane fell out the sky and didn't even get a scratch, that's the best durability in any Marvel movie besides the Hulk.

Silent Master
Iron-man took a tank shell and fell out of the sky in his first movie with barely a scratch, yet Thor was able to crush a more advanced armor with his bare hands.

Impediment
Thor stomps.

KingD19
Originally posted by Silent Master
Iron-man took a tank shell and fell out of the sky in his first movie with barely a scratch, yet Thor was able to crush a more advanced armor with his bare hands.

That tank shell chipped the paint. cool

Rage.Of.Olympus
Spite.

Iron Man's armor and arc reactor had advanced greatly by the time the Avengers came around. Stane fought an Iron Man with like 5% power while the one Thor fought had 400% power on top of what I previously said.

And this is just a plain bad match up. Iron Man used his mobility and maneuverability a lot to hang with Thor. When he tried to match up strength wise, he was getting dominated. Stane's all brute force, he's like a cheaply made Hulk.

golem370
I believed Iron Monger suit was tougher then any three Iron Man suits prior to the last it was aleast stronger then the first two suits the real advantage is the hammer.

Silent Master
I think that his advantages are the hammer, his strength, his speed, his durability and his fighting ability.

golem370
you got 4 out 5 right you'll have figure which 4

playa1258
Iron Man fanboys are becoming like the Batman fanboys in their belief he can beat anyone.

Thor wins in a ass-raping curbstomp.

Silent Master
you got 4 out 5 right you'll have figure which 4

No, I got all 5 correct.

golem370
wrong

Silent Master
No, I'm correct and fully perpared to compare feats.

ares834
lol

Monger had a hard time getting an edge over an inferior Iron Man that was almost out of power.

Thor, meanwhile, was defeating a far more advanced/powerful Iron Man that was at 400% power.

In other words, Thor destroys Monger. It's a complete and utter curb stomping.

golem370
Iron Mnnger had the advantage most of the time thus Stark calling for help from Potts

Darth Martin
Dude, Thor would easily beat him. It's not close.

COG Veteran
Horrible spite. Thor peels his way through the suit and has his way.

Kazenji
So its come to that

Golem using lestov & Quanchi tactics.

golem370
I don't use tactics I say what I think

Kazenji
And in this case your wrong.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Kazenji
So its come to that

Golem using lestov & Quanchi tactics.

Kiss my ass, honky

Kazenji
Your a woman?

fair enough.

the ninjak
Nobody in their right mind should think that Stane stands a chance.

juggerman
Ew.

Thor and shame on the OP

Silent Master
This is basically spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.