Let the Madness begin!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CryptKeeper
Hey all. I discovered this forum by accident the other night while surfing the internet for info. on 80's horror movies. I liked many of the topics that were being discussed on the forum and decided to join. To tell you a little about myself: My User name is CryptKeeper but my real name is Rob. I was born and raised in Concord, California but moved to Houston, Texas at the end of 2005. As you may have guessed, I'm a big fan of Tales from the Crypt but have always had a wicked passion for horror moves, especially for 80's horror. I also love Science Fiction, suspense, and mystery. Aside from my horror movie obsession, I'm a huge fan of President John F. Kennedy and have researched his life and the assassination for many years now. Anyone wanting to have a friendly discussion regarding the JFK assassination can count me in. Anyway, I think that's enough for now. I hope to join in on some of the discussions here on the forum.

Rob

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.